- The best epilator manufacturers, which company to choose
- hi ps
- Principle and construction of epilators
- Types of epilators
- Tweezers epilators
- Disc epilators
- Hybrid epilators
- The main criteria for choosing an epilator are
- Operating modes and rotation speed
- Type of power
- Moisture protection
- Pain relief
- Features of kitting
- Which epilator should I choose??
- How much does an epilator cost??
A girl has to spend a lot of time on maintaining her beauty. This includes the issue of body hair removal. To remove unwanted vegetation a variety of methods are used, but from the convenient is considered the use of an epilator. The device has a small size, it is easy to use at home without additional costs.
- The best manufacturers of epilators
- The principle of operation and structure epilators
- Types of epilators
- The main criteria for choosing an epilator
- What epilator to choose
- How much does an epilator cost?
The best epilator manufacturers, which company to choose
Modern epilators are technological and functional devices. On the market there is a large selection of models from well-known manufacturers. Proven brands are much more trusted by consumers and receive positive reviews from experts.
Aun is the largest manufacturer of consumer and home appliances in Europe. The range includes many lines for health and beauty. Brand epilators are distinguished by quality, reliability and a large set of features.
Japanese brand occupies the leading rankings in the market of home appliances. The assortment of electric goods attracts by quality and durability. Every consumer will choose epilators of the right price category for easy and quick removal of vegetation.
The company from the Netherlands is known all over the world. It offers large and small home appliances, including for beauty and health. The lineup of epilators features a variety of devices, both budget and expensive segment.
Under the brand Rowenta produces a wide range of devices for body care. Hair dryers, straighteners and epilators are popular. The main advantages of these products are their simplicity, ergonomics and affordability.
Principle and construction of epilators
Removing unwanted body hair is a common procedure for girls. During epilation the hair is pulled out with the roots of the skin. This is the main difference from depilation, in which they simply shave. The principle of the epilator is based on capturing hairs and pulling them out of the skin quickly and painlessly. It can be compared with tweezers, only it works more efficiently.
The design includes the following elements:
- ergonomic housing;
- The drum with tweezers and additional attachments;
- The power button and speed regulators.
The main part of the design is a movable drum on which the fine tweezers are located. When moving on the surface of the skin, they capture the hairs and pull them together with the bulbs. The grippers open and close alternately with the movement of the shaft.
The drum rotates quickly and makes up to 300 rpm. Tweezers movement is invisible to the naked eye, but they effectively cope with unwanted vegetation on the body. If necessary, you can select the modes or install additional accessories.
Types of epilators
Manufacturers offer a variety of devices for removing unwanted vegetation. Epilators continue to improve, they have new features.
The following varieties are on sale:
They differ in features and cost. When buying, you have to evaluate the features and functions.
This type of devices for epilation is considered a common. Working tool is a drum, on which the staggered mounted small tongs. They capture the hair and pull them out together with the bulbs. The number of tweezers is on average from 20 to 40, which allows efficient epilation.
Tweezers are attractive because of their small size. They are more suitable for treating small areas of the skin.
- Massage effect when moving on the skin;
- ease of use;
- high-quality epilation;
- You have to epilate an area of your skin 2-3 times.
These devices are characterized by their simple design. Many manufacturers are already moving to other designs to offer consumers maximum features. The principle of operation is based on plucking with the help of diverging discs rotating on a single shaft.
If you need a simple and inexpensive epilator, disc models are a good option. But it is unlikely to be used often because of the painful sensations.
- Quick epilation;
- affordable cost;
- easy to work with;
- Painful feelings from the waxing process.
The advanced models of most manufacturers are hybrid epilators. Their principle of operation is similar to the disc and tweezers devices, but included a special attachment that reduces the painful sensations to a minimum. The process becomes similar to shaving, but hairs are pulled out with the bulb. These models are suitable for sensitive areas.
The universal painless epilator is good for many, but it’s more expensive than other models. In addition, because of the special nozzle, some of the hairs are not pulled out, but cut off.
- Soft and painless epilation;
- Minimal irritation;
- universality of use;
- high cost;
- some hairs are not pulled out.
Advanced device for removing unwanted vegetation, which has no direct effect on the skin. The action is performed by a high-precision, intense glow, resulting in slowed or even halted root development.
Household photoepilators appeared on the market relatively recently. They are inferior to professional devices in the salon. In addition, the condition of the skin is taken into account, and it is necessary to maintain the time of the sessions.
- epilation efficiency;
- short procedures;
- No unpleasant feelings;
- Household devices are inferior in their capabilities to professional ones;
- high cost.
The main criteria for choosing an epilator are
Girls are offered a choice from simple to multifunctional and professional models. To make the right choice, focus on your own preferences and requirements.
The selection criteria include:
- Type and design features of the epilator;
- the structure of the head and the principle of epilation;
- The presence of additional attachments in the kit;
- protection against water (the possibility of epilation in the shower);
- Type of power (cordless, network, mixed);
- Number of speeds and extra features.
Common models are multi-pincer and disc epilators. They use drums with small tweezers or discs to grab hairs. Tweezers models grab up to 40 hairs in one rotation, and disc models about 20-30. This is optimal, if the number of tweezers is less, more time is spent on epilation.
Operating modes and rotation speed
Epilation efficiency is influenced by the number of speeds. With the rapid rotation of the drum can remove up to 600-700 hairs in one minute. This is enough to clean a large area of your skin.
The devices have 2-3 speed modes. The faster the speed, the faster the epilation. The speed of rotation also helps to cope with long and stiff hairs. But it increases the painful sensation, so it’s better to have a choice. Low speeds are used for a thorough removal of small hairs. Gentle hair removal allows you to pull them out along with the roots.
Type of power
According to the type of power source the devices are divided into rechargeable and mains. The first option is convenient, because you do not have to depend on the outlets. Battery lasts for 30-40 minutes, which is enough for several procedures. Convenient and effective epilators with mixed type of power, which can operate from both battery and network. They do not limit the owner in anything and are convenient in any situation.
An important aspect is the protection from water, because epilators are used in the bathroom and shower. Today’s models are equipped with a sealed body, which protects against moisture inside. Thanks to this, the epilation procedure is carried out on wet and steamed skin to reduce the discomfort.
Removal of vegetation is accompanied by pain. Modern epilators use methods to reduce the discomfort. There are several methods:
- vibration and massage effect;
- cooling or blowing;
- nozzle for gently pulling the skin.
The effectiveness of each method separately is difficult to assess, because it depends on the individual characteristics of human skin.
Features of kitting
Modern epilators are functional devices. They are used as razor, trimmer or epilator directly. All you need to do is to change the nozzles.
The kit may include:
- shaving attachments;
- Hair trimmers;
- exfoliating rollers;
- Nozzles for spot treatment;
- Brushes and grip limiters;
- protective cap.
Thanks to this, waxing and many other procedures are carried out.
Which epilator should I choose??
The choice of an epilator depends on financial possibilities and your own requirements. Functional devices with a large number of nozzles will not be superfluous, they replace razors and trimmers, including for men. Nozzles and additional features can help deal with the hair on all parts of the body.
- If you need a simple device to remove unwanted hair, the disc epilator is suitable, especially if you do not suffer from severe pain in the process. Additional nozzles make epilation fast.
- For thin and sensitive skin, it is better to choose epilators with special concave heads and anesthetic effect – vibration, blowing or cooling. They help get rid of excessive irritation.
- Pay attention to the type of power supply. Devices that work both from the mains and from the battery are the best option. You should also pay attention to other features such as backlighting.
How much does an epilator cost??
- Simple models of disc or tweezers epilators cost in the range of 1000-1500 rubles.
- Devices with additional features and nozzles (floating stroke, dual head, lighted area, wet cleaning) cost from 3000 to 8000 rubles.
- The price of advanced models with a full set of functions and nozzles reaches 10000-12000 rubles.
In the following article our experts tell you how to choose an epilator.