Given the small parameters of modern apartments, many designers strive for minimalism and high-quality concealment from strangers of things that are not part of the interior. In relation to the shoes, this feature is worthy today perform the so-called shoes, with their help you can compact in one place to locate all shoes in the house.
Under the notion of “Obuvan” is usually implied by an open or closed product for the safety of shoes. Closed models are commonly referred to as bootbands, dressers, open – shoe stands and narrow shelves. If the product name is not specified, then in the design and uses the general concept of “Juban”.
Advantages and disadvantages
Many have far from one pair of shoes, because the junction for the hall is for such people an element absolutely necessary. With it, you can free up space and finally bring relative order in it. There are 2 types of shoe shelves: open and closed.
All types have their own positive and negative features.
- To the obvious pluses of open products include ventilation of shoes on an ongoing basis, and therefore it will be possible not to be afraid of the emergence of unpleasant odors in the apartment.
- At the same time, this regiment will constantly collect dust on itself, and if you have four-legged pets, the shelf can be completely unsuitable for operation.
As for the appearance, each of the types of shelves can be considered attractive in its own way. It just depends on how it is more convenient to store your shoes: you want to hide it or store openly.
Footwear hidden from excess eyes will not destroy the aesthetic impression of the design of the hallway, but to put very dirty shoes in this wardrobe will not be completely hygienic, and the product itself will quickly lose its beautiful view. Because any shoes before sending it to the closet, you need to wipe it carefully.
A good wardrobe for placing shoes has such obvious advantages.
- Reliability. The design is not afraid of deformation;
- Multifunctionality. You can use model with seats, hanger, mirror;
- Durability. The product is often produced from wood and rods from metal;
- Small sizes. Suitable for small room;
- Presentability. Properly chosen jigsaw can become an emphasis on the whole entrance hall.
The most common types of products for shoes are the following.
- Cabinet Bona. This is a subspecies of wide and spacious shoes, in fact – showcase with doors. The product itself is spacious, which will allow you to store not only shoes, but also boots.
- Cabinet-Tumba. Has oversized sizes and consists of only 2-3 shelves. Shoes here is arranged horizontally.
- Closet. Often the apartment uses a product, designed only for shoes and upper clothes. Such a model can take a fairly large area of the hallway, but simply ideal for large rooms and hols.
- Slible cabinets. These are narrow structures created for small apartments. Shoes here are installed in the vertical type boxes, while keeping the sock, and not for the sole. Doors open not to the parties, like the usual cabinets, but a ferino at right angle and an angle of 45 degrees. From the minuses of such a design, it is possible to call it only for storing shoes, so it is necessary to find another place to accommodate various shoe trifles.
- Dresser with dryer. Additionally, there is a stand, where shoes are constantly disinfected. UV lamps are perfectly managed with this feature. They also remove unpleasant “flavors”. But this drying must be installed next to the outlet, and the shoes first sort: not all models can be dried in this way.
- Stands. Selected by the owners of a large number of shoes. This is a solid product with a rotation effect. It happens both open and closed. High open rack quickly collects dust and requires daily care.
- Galoshing. Here things are placed under a slope, and therefore they will dry up faster.
- Wardrobe for shoes with hanger. This model will excellently look in a miniature hallway, where every meter. This product will be put in order to your clothing for exit and save your shoes in a decent form.
- Narrow Tumba – Another good option for a narrow room, where there is no room for installing overall furniture. Not all your shoes can fit into a narrow bluer, but here you can definitely leave those pairs of shoes that are used at the moment. The remaining shoes can be hidden in the closet until the next season.
- Blussian made at home. You can make a shelving for shoes with your own hands. With a certain desire, you can safely construct beautiful furniture with copyrighted design. Color the usual drawers made of wood in favorite colors and install each other. In an ultra-modern interior, this original shoe shelf will always find a decent place.
- Wall-mounted shoe locker. Such a model is very compact, has a width of no more than 25 cm. The shoe, mounted on the wall, has shelves that lean. Minus design is that it can not be moved, plus that it provides its good stability.
- Jubberry with a mirror. Another unusual option for preservation of shoes. This kind of furniture can be bought in any furniture salon, only worth considering that you do not get a big mirror, and it is very necessary in the hallway.
- Loan with seat. The product with the seat can be an integral part of the headset, and can be a separate piece of furniture. Soft seat here will have many advantages – from convenience when used to the possibility of making it the brightest design element of the hallway design. You can turn it into a more accent detail, pick up a color and leaving a pair of styles on the seat.
- Corner blaze. It will save the hallway metro station and will be convenient for active operation.
- Low shoes. Sometimes in low wellhead placed a pair of low shelves. Without problems here, it will be possible to put only summer or offseason shoes and that if it is without high sole. Boots and high boots here will not fit here, but they can be sideways on the shelf.
- Racks or stand. These options do not have ordinary shelves. From the wire or durable plastic made holders in the form of a blades – they wear shoes on them. This is one of the most successful solutions for the placement of post-season shoes. Up to 30 pairs can fit on narrow space. To install boots adapted a special stand.
For a rather narrow hallway, you need to choose products carefully. So, it is best to fit narrow, but deep courses. You can easily accommodate many pairs of shoes. There are separate models that are close to the wall and therefore cannot occupy too much space. These products fit easily into any design, and another type of cabinets can be supplemented with a soft comfortable seat, and to place a mirror from above.
Closed shoe placement system can be different.
All products here are divided into groups.
- With folding shelves. The wardrobe with such comfortable shelves can be shallow, but in height and width it can be different. Characteristic feature of the product – the shelf, fixed on the door, and the whole design is attached on rotary loops. It is worth pulling the handle on the door, and it will turn on the loop to open access to the shoes in the box.
- With the doors of the swing type. This is a standard locker, it can be any possible sizes.
- With sliding doors. These models are remarkable if the entrance hall is completely narrow, and opening it from time to time will blow up the passage.
- “OLMECO” – This is a modern version of the product in which a number of secondary elements are included. This is a kind of cabinet, the top of which plays the role of convenient seating. Among other things, this model includes 1 or 2 drawers, in which you can easily hide high boots, as the departments here are much higher than the standard. That is why, buying the “Almeco” model, you also become the owner of the chair, in which it will be comfortable to sit a person during his arms, and a small table will be adjusted here for all sorts of little things. Shoes will be placed under them for tightly closed doors.
- Andrina – This is a real complex of shelves of different sizes, in which you can store constantly using shoes with the boxes of that shoes, which is still waiting for their pore. In addition to two modules, there is a mirror surface here, so such a product is often called a mirror blade.
Standard shoe cabinets usually have the same standard width of 60-80 cm, while you can find much more wider products (100-120 cm). They are capacious, help store both high shoes type boots and low shoes without heels and do not spoil it. However, you can only place such a junkie in a big hallway. Separately for miniature premises were invented narrow shoes. Their depth is up to 13 cm. Install this locker or shelf can be corridor immediately behind the door.
With a height of 60 to 120 cm two shelves can already be enough for a family of 3-4 people. Long narrow shoes allow you to accommodate all the shoes in one hallway without any problems, but still more often orders stop their choice on 30 cm long products. The length of the product most often depends on the magnitude of the hallway.
You can also choose the dressers with additional open-type shelves. They are located on the sides of the closed shelves for shoes. Most often, there is also a long section for the umbrella. Women can use this department for high boots. Cabinets or dressers for shoes by parameters are different. The usual height is from 50 to 220 cm, width – from 40 cm to 130 cm, depth – from 16 to 50 cm.
Products for storing shoes from all possible materials, which helps the inhabitants to find the model they need both for the design of the hall in the classic style and to decorate the interiors of the High-tech direction.
Most often for these purposes, the following varieties of raw materials are used.
- Cheap and affordable materials – MDF, DVP, chipboard.
- Metal The shoes are very popular today. These are open-type stands, and therefore shoes in them will be completely ventilated and dry quickly, also the metal can not absorb any odors, how the tree or plastic products do it. You can pick up a lot of models with forging elements. They will look beautiful in any room and become his accent.
Iron shutders in the form of lattice shelves will emphasize the modern features of your hallway.
- Wood. The natural and good material, which in many modern dwellings it can not always be appropriate. It happened that, as products for storing shoes, the furniture from the array is considered not practical, since it is very susceptible to moisture. It is for this reason that shoes before location in a wooden closet need to dry well.
- Rattan. Excellent material from which a variety of furniture items are produced, stylish shoes in this regard also did not exception.
- Plastic products. The variety of colors will allow you to choose a reference from plastic for any design room.
- Fabric and Kleenka. More often used in non-standard versions made for a specific environment.
Any subject of furniture located in the hallway or lobby must be perfectly approaching with stylized design and color. Coloring to choose easily if there is no other furniture in the room, and all the walls and the floor are painted in the usual tone. If a wardrobe or a wardrobe is installed here, the color will have to be chosen based on the color of the product facade of products.
Elegant looks narrow and high product with a white and brown facade. It is perfectly harmonized with dark color door, black tiles on the floor, darkened frames or baguette. Oak or beech products combined with cherry or ohlov color furniture.
Wood shoe cabinets produce for classic interiors to make them more solid.
In the hallway High-tech, removed furniture with inserts from metal or monochrome plastic facade.
Owls from rattan are suitable for rustic interiors type Provence and Country. In this place, they can be and then when the dwelling is decorated in the style of a hot African desert.
Furniture made of high quality plastic catchy looks in the interior of High-tech.
Furniture factory “View” offers its buyers to choose from inexpensive shoes and galoshes for hallway. You will enjoy the model Tumb for Shoes “Simba”, having compact parameters and a pleasant color.
Obuvan “Bona-1” from the company Megaelaton Suitable for a small hallway. This stylish novelty will accommodate 14 pairs of shoes and will not disturb the harmony of the interior of the room with its stylish appearance.
Big demand today uses narrow blades “Milan-27” from the manufacturer MF Master. This is a high narrow wardrobe from chipboard, which places about 24 pairs of various shoes. You can pick up any color or size to your liking.
If you want to buy expensive furniture, a chic selection of wardrobes for shoes you can view in the catalogs of such famous Spanish companies as Joype and Panamar. The shoes of these manufacturers will become a real decoration for any space, as this is a real Spanish handmade furniture in a classic style.
Beautiful solutions in the interior of the corridor
Narrow shovel will significantly save space in a tiny hallway, especially if you arrange it outside the door.
Rattan boxes can be a stylish shoe storage solution.
The video presents an overview of narrow hallways, which will help determine the choice.