Theater begins with hangers, and an entrance hall with shoes. She is the first thing they see guests entering the apartment. If the furniture is poorly arranged, shoes on it looks casually. Roomy, proper well-thought-out junction will help to systematize and hide all shoes in the house.
For small hallways, the best solution will be the combination of functional shelves with a comfortable seat. Disregard easy, and there are far shoes put.
Advantages and disadvantages
Jubber bench – Comfortable and compact design. She is good for both small and large parishings. In a close corridor, you can place light open shelves with soft foam coating. For a large hall, a cabinet with a seat is suitable, turning into a closet.
Such furniture has many advantages:
- It is functional. The shoes are placed on the shelves and does not create a mess in the hallway;
- Compact, combines two types of furniture at once;
- Convenient, allows you to go to comfortable conditions;
- Durable and reliable;
- A large selection of such furniture will satisfy any buyer.
As for the shortcomings, the shoes in such a design is placed a bit. Extra storage system will need. But if you consider that it is put at the door, and it serves for seasonal shoes, then its functions perfect.
The shoe with the seat is not always considered as a separate piece of furniture. It is good in the complex: with a mirror, hanger, chest of drawers, shelves or with a wardrobe. Sometimes it is part of a ready-made headset. Select for yourself the appropriate option – easy, on the furniture market a wide variety of these designs.
Types of shoe storage systems are separated by size, color, design, material, model range.
Today, the market is represented by different configurations of such furniture:
- closed – options with the door;
- Open – in the form of shelves or racks;
- Racks with rotating shelves;
- Slim – narrow, with vertical storage of shoes, for close vessels;
- Cabinet-Bon – a closed storage system, strangled with lattice shelves and drawers, which improves ventilation;
- shoes with seats;
- Corner storage systems.
There are views with a mirror, a small table, shelves for trifles and distinguished by other designer solutions.
The most common of them:
- Open – the most popular. Such a storage system has no doors, shoes are ventilated, the smell is not delayed. But looks good in the open version only new shoes. Old, as it were neatly placed, gives the hallway untidy.
- Closed shoes Presented bedside tables, cabinets, comfortable bears in the form of a table with soft seats. Large wardrobes accommodate storage systems for shoes, clothes, hats, scarves, gloves. In closed furniture, shoes will not dust. The corridor looks more organized and neat. Favor of closed shoes can appreciate pets with pets.
The disadvantage of such models is the lack of ventilation and the need for continuous care of shoes, it must be clean and dried before entering the closet.
- Jubberry with seats There are in the form of a tumb with doors and drawers for trifles, in the form of rigid riding benches (storage system under open-type seats), in the form of chests equipped with a special place. It can be a boilet with a soft seat. The whole design is strong enough, it is designed for a large weight. It is convenient for small vescers, in which even the otfik will be superfluous.
- Slim Created for quite modest hallways when you have to consider every centimeter. Where the wardrobe with shelves in the size of the shoe seems to be large, the fine design is suitable with inclined storage places. Shoes in it are stored on drawers, almost in a vertical position, at an angle of 30-90 degrees. Slim in the width of all centimeters twenty-thirty, so he wins in space, but loses in sustainability;
- Stands suitable for a large number of shoes. This is high (sometimes to ceiling), rotating structures. They are open and closed type. Spacious, but with stability they also have a problem. Mix the low models of this type of shoes. Often in the hallway they perform the role of Purific.
A large number of types of shoes concerns not only their designs, but also sizes. When choosing a storage system for shoes, it is necessary to proceed from the capabilities of its corridor.
Jubberries with seats are appropriate in the hallways with any territory. You carefully see standard sizes with seating for two people. But they are both single, and long, to the whole corridor. They can be seen complete with other storage systems or as part of a headset.
As for small vessels, the furniture in them should be functional, elegant and easy, otherwise the graceful space will be obtained, in which it will be closely even one person. For such premises, there is enough slim, shoes-benches equipped with a hanger panel.
Slums can accommodate a large number of shoes, it all depends on the height of the system. They have a width of 18 centimeters and can please the owners of narrow corridors. But there is a nuance: no boots in them. In this situation, the label-bench with a high section can be helped, it is also a narrow, in 20-30 centimeters deep. You need to choose an open option without hinged doors, it will increase the useful area.
For small front, jigsaws are suitable in the form of a metal frame, it is durable and stable, but at the same time supports lightness and space. The height of the design can vary from several shelves to several meters (if it is a rack).
Much more opportunities for spacious halls. You can hide the entire storage system in spacious wardrobes, disguised under the walls. Or use the furniture of open and closed types at the same time. There is no need to apply multifunctional structures in the form of shoes and benches at the same time. The place allows you to exhibit even the sofa. But whether it is needed in the hallway, where the landing site serves only for shifting shifts.
A long soft sofa with a back and storage system is suitable in a large room.
Basic stands with a multitude of shelves and drawers are also appropriate. Their width (from 60 to 120 centimeters) allows shoes to be located freely, without deforming it. The upper part of such a cup can be used as a tabletop.
In the corridors with reasonable sizes, traditional furniture is suitable. Standard rack in 40 centimeters will look natural. Such a depth is enough for the shoe shop, a height of 40-60 centimeters. Two or three shelves hide under soft seats.
Furniture is selected with the average human growth.
In the production of shoes use different types of materials, but not all are suitable for models with seats, only durable, calculated on human weight. These include metal, wood, MDF, VINS, Rattan.
- Metal shoes With sides are closed and open type, chrome, wrought-iron, combined with wood. Models that do not have doors look more compact, light, sophisticated, shoes are well ventilated in them. Metal is durable, durable, easy to care. Forged products look like works of art, however, they are expensive. From shortcomings – collect dust. Dirt from the upper shelves hits the lower row shoes.
- Natural wood good for classic corridors. Products such as apple trees, oak, birch, cedar, alder, pine, cherry and many others use such trees. Tree shoes Eco-friendly and beautiful. They can be decorated with carvings. Cuttings with closed doors complement the seats, getting beautiful multifunctional furniture. You can put not only shoes, but also find a place to care for her (creams, brushes).
It should be remembered that the tree is afraid of moisture, the shoes in such an end should be chosen and dried.
- MDF Today the most budget material. It is widely used in the furniture industry. Jubbergi-shops from MDF in appearance inferior to wood, but they are also good enough and perform their operating function. Such products are afraid of moisture and dirt. Behind the shoes will have to take care;
- Concerning Vines and rattan, they can not be mixed with a tree. If the shoes-bench is made of vine, the rest of the furniture in the hallway must support this topic. Careful for them should also be careful as for wood products and MDF.
Choosing a shoe with a seat, you should get into the tone of the rest of the furniture. The perfect option is if the texture also coincides. Color range is widely represented in the furniture market, especially if it concerns wood or MDF. The wide palette of shades from light to black allows you to satisfy every taste.
Often, the hallway is the darkest room in the house. If it is filled with the furniture of the gloomy tones, it will seem close and uncomfortable. It looks superbly a white entrance hall, in it even without windows a feeling of light and space is created. It should be remembered: white color requires constant care.
Choose for furniture shades of your favorite color to everyone. The main thing is not to make a motley “cocktail”.
If you want to “different”, you can pay attention to the combined furniture. It looks very nice, for example, a cherry with alder or any other option, beaten on the contrast of dark and light colors.
Furniture production developed by millennia. Changed fashion, ideas about beauty, stylistics. Modern designers to create furniture took the best of the past, connected with the present and received many interesting destinations. Even such a simple piece of furniture, like a junction, must support the interior of the hallway as a whole.
Hall can be performed in the style of Modern, High-tech, Provence, Fusion, Classic, or Modern.
Natural wood suitable for classic style: maple, cedar, oak, cherry – any option.
Baroque also loves a tree, as a last resort – MDF. For example, it looks good for a shoe module from alder in modern style. It consists of a closed foam and connected to it stands for tight seat shoes.
For Loft style shoes, High-tech, Gothic, Metal is more suitable. Made of durable grid with chaotic scattered shelves and single sideways, it can be combined with a loft hallway.
Fusion Loves Glass, Country – Wicker or Wooden Furniture, Provence – Combination with Textiles.
How to choose?
The choice depends on the features of the room and the composition of the family. For small rooms, Slim and skew junction with a seat, not more than 30 centimeters depth. You can put modular furniture in a large corridor, such as a wardrobe connected to a bench and a mirror, or a wardrobe.
For one person there is a sufficiently small stylish cabinet and shoes. Numerous family with children, you can choose a storage system in the form of racks, under the ceiling. And if the place allows, each family member is an individual junk. For a large number of shoes are suitable.
There are a lot of options, but the choice in the end is every one makes himself.
Beautiful interior involves high-quality furniture, desposed style and no more than three color solutions. For everyday life, you can still add – functionality and comfort.
Furniture should accommodate all things systemically and correctly so that they do not have to look for a long time.
Entering the apartment, you can hang up the top clothes for a hanger, which is right there, at hand, sit on the junk, put on slippers, put a bag on the shelf, look into the mirror, in the drawer, find a comb and do not leave your place. So it should be equipped with a comfortable entrance hall.
Beautiful interior is not an exhibition of stylish furniture, but a convenient and properly organized complex.
Jumping with a seat can also be made with your own hands. And how to do it, look in the video below.