The design of the hall with a staircase in a private house requires the use of certain artistic techniques to give all the premises style unity. In this case, it is necessary to competently associate the requirements for utility and convenience of use, as well as the solemnity of the first acquaintance with the house.
Features and requirements
The staircase from the first to the second floor in the lobby of the cottage or apartment is of particular importance. She binds the premises of different floors and is an architectural accent hall.
Thus, the following requirements are presented to the stairs in the hall:
- The staircase must be comfortable and safe to lift and descend households and visitors. Perillas may be required and additional lighting;
- The sufficient size of the staircase march should be taken into account for lifting furniture items for the next floor. If the sizes of the hall do not allow to install a suitable staircase, it is necessary to have an elevator, spare steps outside the house or lift furniture to the second and subsequent floors using a special rigging through the windows;
- The ability to provide storage space under flight spans;
- The staircase requires a style designer approach in the design of this part of the interior. The design of the staircase depends on the view and location of the room.
Western is a straightforward construction with an inter-weapon platform. This is the most reliable and convenient system: staircases are connected by platforms, as a rule, marches are equipped with railings. Often, such a staircase has a window, which gives additional opportunities for interesting interior design options. Such stairs can be the main decoration of the input space, but require a significant area and the height of the ceilings.
For small hills, the compact option is the direct configuration of the span without swivel. This is a convenient and more democratic design of the construction, but due to the rims, not every homeowner is suitable.
Under conditions of very small rooms, screw staircases are installed. They can be written beautifully into space, decorate forged elements, but it is not always possible to equip railings, so they have limitations on safety and descent.
Disabled and elderly people will be difficult to rise and descend on such a staircase.
Types of fences
Fences are designed to ensure safety. Their aesthetic value plays no less. Material for manufacturing railing is used depending on the material of the manufacture of spans and steps.
Fences have a decorative function in the design of stairs. It is desirable that their structure duplicated the main forms of the interior of the hall. So, if the design of the room is made in clear geometric lines, the type of staircase fences are also kept in straight lines. The presence of smooth forms and arched structures in the room causes the use of curved elements of the railil.
At the Peak Fashion – Glass Designs. Harmoniously looks for frameless sliding doors made of glass in the entrance space with the same frameless glass railings. Glass, mental in thin metal, add stylish chic in the interior.
Extreme designer ideas exclude railing. This is a very beautiful and lightweight design when the steps are attached directly into the wall and have no fence.
But not everyone is comfortable, but for children can be dangerous.
The design of a particular design depends on the location of the stairs in the lobby.
- Center placement places elevated design requirements. Here the staircase is the main accent hall, and the finishing materials are chosen the most presentable: natural marble, columns and wrought railing will give the palace splendor of the entire input zone. Parquet on the floor Hall is supported by the same parquet on the steps, and the railing and balusters are made of wood of the same breed as the doors that are located on both sides of the staircase. The staircase without swivel spans, located in the central part of the hall, is made of accent materials;
- Side Location Wars the stairs of a minor role in the interior. Here the main thing is to organize the Space Hall. The staircase finishes maintains the main concept of the stylistic solution of the Hall. For lateral location, constructions are suitable as traditional straight-line with rotary sites or without and screw. Regardless of the location, much attention is attached to the materials of the manufacture of stairs.
The modern construction industry produces a huge variety of finishing materials that satisfy the most intricate requests: from classic marble to color shockproof glasses for ladder marsham. Consider these options in Read more:
- A natural stone – Ancient material used in construction. The spans from concrete structures on metal fittings are decorated with marble tiles or granite with anti-slip effect. Skillfully carved curly railings and balusters are made from the massif of this stone or have wrought elements. This finish will give solemnity and create a sense of luxury. Especially if these stones are in the decoration of the walls and gender hall; It is an expensive finish and relevant it will look only in the premises of a large area.
- Instead of natural, it is advisable to apply fake diamond. Its wear resistance is several orders of magnitude higher, and the appearance is indistinguishable from natural. Such material has a huge variety of textures and a wide color gamut;
- The most popular Steel Natural wood stairs. Wood has the necessary strength and has a centuries-old history of construction in construction. Most often coniferous rocks, as they are durable and create a feeling of warmth and coziness. Wealth of the owners will emphasize the designs of more valuable breeds – mahogany or oak, which during processing gives a beautiful structure of the fibers and have a wealth of color and textures. As a rule, the railings are also made of wood, and in the case of an oak, the fences can be performed from metal or glass;
- Along with the wood massif use Wood-chip and wood-fibrous materials. They are separated by a veneer from a natural tree, which significantly reduces the cost of such stairs, but their wear resistance is less;
- Plastic in terms of design material for stairs is metal. Metal stairs can be given any very intricate shape. Color solutions do not have restrictions. Construction strength – the highest. The metal is perfectly combined with any material from the lounge interior trim: with glass, with stone, with brickwork and simple plaster. The laconic metal staircase will fit in the smallest room and can become a central element of the Hall exposure, being decorated with elegant fences;
- An innovative approach was the use of Multilayer glass for steps and fences. It gives lightness and weightlessness enough strong design, but not everyone likes to walk on transparent steps. Much more often from glass mount fences.
The staircase in the lobby should be correctly lit. The lighting brightness on the stairs is specially slightly reduced in relation to the illumination of the hall, so that the room of the hall is dominant. Above the stairs in the ceiling mount point lamps in a row along the length of the span. This gives the speakers to the room.
On the wall along the staircase, you can hang a few scaves at the same distance from each other in the style of the chandelier of the Hall himself. Modern designs of steps allow you to install LED backlight, which creates a magic atmosphere in the house. Especially effectively such lighting looks in glass steps.
The window on the turntable, located opposite the entrance, visually increases the space, and gives a source of natural light. You can arrange such an opening with lambrequins suitable by style.
At the site it is worth installing a large flower in a spectacular porridge or on a stand in the form of a column with a stucco, repeating pattern of stucco on the ceiling of the ground.
Space under the staircase
The traditional staircase construction occupies a sufficiently large space, and niches appear under the spans that can be successfully used in the design of the room.
- In Hall with classic repair Niches are separated by the same materials as the walls of the entire corridor. In a low space, arrange the arch and placed a couch and a table with a sconce or a lamp. The central partition in such a niche can be decorated with photo wallpapers and place a chest of drawers. For better light illumination, except illumination, use pasta with bright wallpaper in tone or contrasting canvases;
- In european style The space under the staircase is used as an additional bedroom for temporary placement;
- In a small cottage Requires a lot of storage space. The system of cabinets and boxes for household goods is embedded under the staircase. Sometimes such additions are installed at each stage.
To create an aesthetic composition of the input zone with a staircase, you need to choose elements of structures and finishes of one architectural style. For example:
- The owners of huge halls can afford the luxurious staircase marble marbles or granite in the classic style. The walls of the lounge and the inter-flying platform are decorated with the same columns, and the fencing supports the same pattern of stucco. Opposite the entrance on the first platform, there are a huge mirror in the appropriate frame, a valuable picture or a beautifully draped window. The restraint and sophistication of the classics with a ladder from a tree or metal will emphasize the nobility of the interior;
- Modern enabarits Halls, as it is impossible to match the decor in the style of minimalism. Metal, high-strength plastic or glass create functional structures and do not clutter space. For stairs in Art Deco style, expensive quality materials will be required. The glass with backlight and the gold color of metal stairs will emphasize the lamps made of concise form;
- Chrome staircase fences, the steps of their plastic or glass, chrome finish of the entrance door, metallized fabrics for the decor are all signs of the style of high-tech;
- Concrete and fittings will organically fit into the interior of industrial design;
- A spiral staircase with its curved lines is created for modern style. Window Hall Frames, Door Reps and Railings are performed from the same type of metal with the same ornament.
The following ensembles will look harmonious:
- Hall design made in a classic style with a marble staircase;
- The snow-white interior with glass items with metal will emphasize the chic art deco style;
- The magnificent smoothness of the lines organizes the Hall space with a niche under the staircase in the style of Modern;
- Laconic contrasting staircase is suitable for modern minimalism;
- Hall with a staircase made of metal will look organically in the Mediterranean style.
Read more about how to create an interesting Hall design with a staircase in a private house, you will learn from the following video.