Hallway is a business card of any home, be it a country cottage or apartment. From how correctly its space will be organized, the overall impression of the owners of the house will depend on. And help in the arrangement of the zone where guest or the owner of the house falls, overpowing the threshold, helps such a piece of furniture like a galoshnya.
Gaipenitsa, or it is also called a shoe, is an outdoor or closure for storing street and home shoes. By how the galoshnitsa looks like, you can judge the character of the owner, his taste and prosper.
Features and advantages
Initially, the galoshnitsa was intended for storing only such a shoe like haloshi. According to one of the versions, they were invented by the Indians to walk in their crude weather. They did them out of rubber.
According to another version, Kalosh appeared in England. They were invented in order to put on the crude and slushful weather on expensive shoes. When these products were widespread, there was a need for furniture item for storage – a galoshnitsa or a bow. Because there is almost no one to wear Kalosh, then the plant is now used to store any kinds of shoes.
Set or not to put a plant in the hallway depends on the homeowner himself.
In favor of this furniture item, there is a number of facts:
- This furniture storage accessory allows you to create a more aesthetic indoor appearance. There will be no numerous couples of shoes standing in the eyes, and in the presence of children in the family, shoes can also be lying in disarray.
- A special shelf for shoes allows you to save space in the hallway, because it is hidden with a wall due to a small depth. And if the input zone still has small sizes, then the galoshnya will simply be a “chopstick” for such a room.
- Such furniture for storing street and home shoes is very convenient to use. Depending on the configuration, shoes can be stored both in horizontal and vertical position, and may hang on special holders.
- Being in the galoshnitsa, shoes are protected from dust exposure, moisture. In addition, here it is not available for pets that can break or scratch it.
The main feature of the galoshnik is that this is the subject of the interior, equipped with several shelves (drawers, holders), standing alone over the other, thanks to which in such a cabinet you can place a large number of shoes.
Today, furniture manufacturers offer a wide range of calens – from simple inexpensive models to very exquisite and expensive. All varieties of lockers for shoes can be divided into several groups.
In the form, such products are distinguished by various designs:
- Square cabinet. Such a wardrobe is called more cabinet bon. This is a pretty massive piece of furniture in which you can fit shoes for all seasons of all family members. Such a shoe storage system is more suitable for spacious hallways and dressing rooms. The height of the shelves in the cabinets can be adjusted by their own way. You can select a separate section of such a cabinet for each family member. Doors here can be swollen or sliding, solid or glass. The disadvantages of the cabinet-galoshnya is that it is sometimes difficult to get the necessary shoes from the upper shelves, as well as the lack of ventilation.
- Butcher’s navel It is an average height of the rack with the shelves of the open design. Thanks to its humble dimensions, such a locker is perfect for a small hallway. It will be possible to accommodate all seasonal shoes without difficulty.
- Kalozynitsa-dresser or shoes-slam is equipped with opening tilt boxes, which are a tray with sideboards, where shoes are stored vertically. Boxes can be equipped with crossbars for storing shoes with heels and are located in one or two rows depending on the width of the locker. Such dressers have a small depth, the boxes can open at 45 or 90 degrees, shoes-slam – the perfect solution for small input zones (they can even be placed outside the door). The disadvantage of such galoshns is the impossibility of storing a large number of shoes and no ventilation.
- Casal Penal – This is a narrow vertical design in which the shelves can be stored seasonal shoes.
- Suspended beams. This is a convenient narrow design that is attached directly to the wall. Thanks to this, it remains free space, which can also be rationally used (for example, they can put their shoes each guest).
- Shuttle-shelf – open design, between the racks of which are located one or more shelves, which can be solid or in the form of a grid. Such furniture is suitable for storing everyday shoes, but it does not fully solve the aesthetic and functional tasks facing it. First, all shoes are not hidden from eyes, secondly, she dust on the shelf and can become “prey” for pets.
- Corner plant – Locker for storing shoes, which can be put into the angle of the hallway. Of course, in such a design, it is unlikely to place a large number of couples, but for everyday shoes it will be a suitable solution.
- Kalozynica Couch It is a kind of bench with a seat under which open or closed shelves for storing shoe or special shoe boxes are located. Another version of such a design is a chicken back, when the seat rises, and below it is a box for storing seasonal shoes. The caletinity with the seat is very convenient because it can be sitting on it, putting on shoes (this is especially relevant for families with children and the elderly). The lack of such furniture for storage is its small height, from which it can be placed in it. Not so many shoe sets.
- Shoe rack allows you to store shoes in open form in one row. Stands from a wide variety of materials are made, can be performed in any design, so harmonious fit into any interior.
According to the degree of openness, the galoshnitsa can be divided into closed and open products.
- Open structures. These include cutters in the form of a shelf, shelves, stands. The undoubted advantage of such storage systems is that the shoes are well ventilated in them, dries in natural conditions, does not accumulate odors. Shoes on the shelves do not pollute the floor, the shelves themselves are easy to clean. The minus open lockers for shoes is that shoes turn out to be in sight, sometimes creating a feeling of disorder.
- Closed structures. These include cabinets, dressers, pencils, that is, all those galoshes, shoes in which are closed from prying eye by the doors, boxes and other devices. The main disadvantage of closed systems is the lack of ventilation, which leads to the fact that the shoes may not fully dry and, as a result, badly smell.
Modern manufacturers of cabinet furniture offer their buyers not only galoshes in pure form, but also combined structures, for example, with a hanger. So, in the lower part there can be a locker for storing shoes and shoe accessories, and in the top – open clothes rack or closed branch with barbell and hooks for outerwear. The plant can be with a mirror that will also be located in the top of the design.
Dimensions of the bowls can be the most different – from high and voluminous cabinets to bone-occupying places for shoes. It all depends on what the dimensions of the room where the shutty and the number of pairs of shoes are selected, which it must fit. If you need to store all family shoes for all seasons, then the cabinet will be quite impressive sizes. If you need furniture for storing everyday shoes, you can do a small galoshnyt, picking up its depth and height depending on the size of the room.
Standard (optimal) shoes depth – 60-80 cm. If you allow the size of the hallway, then you can choose an option and with greater depth – for example 120 cm. For the usual average sizes of the hallway, satubs are suitable with a depth of 40-50 cm, and for quite a tiny inlet zones, you can find models with a minimum depth – 13-18 cm.
Calley can be: low – 1-2 shelves, medium, with 2-4 shelves, and high, which includes more than 4 shelves.
The width of the plant depends on the availability of free space in the input zone. In some cases, the large volume of shoes can be placed in fairly narrow and low lockers due to the increase in their width.
The service life of the plant and the convenience of its operation is greater dependent on the material from which it is made. Now you can meet the calens made of the following materials:
- Massive wood. Products from this material are characterized by good quality and beauty. Best of all, they will look in classic and ethical interiors and spacious hallways. For such furniture requires a more thorough care. To preserve a good appearance of a wooden plant, you will need to regularly process it with special compositions. In addition, only clean shoes can be put in such a junk;
- Metal. Forged metal cutters durable and durable. They are suitable for interiors in the style of minimalism or high-tech. Forged shoes look stylish and interesting. Sometimes you have to dye them to protect the iron elements from corrosion. Choosing such products, you should pay attention to the thickness of the metal. If the shelves are too thin, they can progress under the weight of the shoes;
- Plastic. The cheapest material. Plastic shoes are easy to care, but not very durable – plastic parts may break away or scatter. Such a piece of furniture is not suitable for any interior;
- Stove – the most common material for the manufacture of cabinet furniture. Calley from the chipboard are easy to be careful in different colors and models. The disadvantage of the explosion from the chipboard is their briefness – under the influence of moisture they can deform.
- Rattan. Wicker cutters are well suited for country style interiors. The advantage of such a locker for shoes is the presence of ventilation in it, which is ensured by the structure of the material used for its manufacture. Shoes in such a bowl will always be dry.
- Glass. Glass structures look original, but very complex in care, because dirt, dust, traces from hand are well visible on glass surfaces.
Color solutions for emulsions are very diverse. Depending on the stylistic or color solution, you can always choose the desired model.
Products from chipboard suggest the widest choice of color solutions – from various shades of wood to bright colors (red, blue, green and others). Plastic cabinets also have a wide color gamut (from white to black). Wroughtting a beam most often happens metal colors (silver, gold, platinum), white or black.
The shoes are produced as large furniture manufacturers, such as “furniture of the Black Earth”, “Dyatkovo”, “Vesta”, “Glazovskaya Furniture Factory”, “Shatura-Furniture”, “Tria”, “Lazurit”, “SoyuzMebel” and others and Minor companies, and also made to order in furniture workshops.
There are many options for lockers for storing shoes presented in the line of the Swedish company IKEA.
How to choose furniture and where to post?
Usually the plant acquires when the general design of the interior of the room has already been completed. And therefore, this piece of furniture must organically fit into the style, both in color, and in the functional features of the room.
Choosing one or another option of the locker, it is necessary to take into account the following factors:
- Dimensions of the input zone;
- The space highlighted under the plant (width, height, depth);
- Family size, the presence of children;
- Li guests are often coming;
- Families of family members;
- Pet availability;
- Shoe size.
The most difficult to choose a galoshnyz for a small room. After all, it will have to accommodate the maximum possible number of footage pairs, but the place occupied by it should be minimal. For such an entrance hall, narrow, but high lockers (with mounting to the wall) or footwear stands. A good option will be the shelf on wheels, which can be easily moved if necessary.
Choosing a system for storing shoes, it is also necessary to pay attention to the presence of a shelves for various types of shoes: under high boots, under the shoes on the heel.
The traditional placement of the plant – along the wall closer to the entrance door to remove the shoes and immediately put it in the locker, without clutching the space of the hallway, especially if it is small. But it is also possible to accommodate across for the purpose of separating the hallway area from the rest of the space.
In private houses with two or more floors, sometimes the galoshns are equipped in space under the stairs.
Unusual solutions in the interior
Wooden galoshes at the same time is a seat and a chest. The design is equipped with wicker boxes for trifles and perfectly fits into the modern interior.
Original solution for compact storage of things. In one subject classic design, the galoshnitsa, and the seat, and clothes hanger, and shelves are connected.
Open shelf for shoes in the best traditions of minimalism. She protrudes and pouf for comfortable shoe putting.
It’s hard to understand that this is a shoe storage system. Once in such a room, it seems that you are already in the Ladies’ Boudar, and not in the hallway.
A narrow plant mounted in the wall does not clutch the already narrow entrance hall, but at the same time it contains all the necessary.
A spacious storage system, simultaneously performing the role of the seat, virtually invisible in the input zone, due to white color, which supports the total color gamut of the room.
Through the use of compact black plastic modules for shoes from IKEA, in a small hallway managed to place shoes of all family members. Under the galoshnitsa, a stool fit for convenient putting on the shoes by children, and there were additional shelves between the modules and above them.
In the next video you are waiting for many wellhead ideas to the hallway.