There are many different junk feeding. So, many dackets resort to the use of yeast compositions. They have a beneficial effect on culture. In this article we will learn all about the features of the feeding, the composition of which there are yeast.
Pros and cons
Yeast can be used as fertilizer in the period from spring to summer. It is at this time that the soil, in the conditions of which bowed onions, turns out to be sufficiently heated, ready to actively absorb useful substances.
These types of feeding perfectly affect the seedlings landed in the greenhouse, and on mature plants. The latter can grow in open ground.
Yeast feeding are very popular. Many gardeners are treated for their use, growing onions on their sections. The relevance of such fertilizers is easily explained by a large number of advantages that they are characteristic.
- Yeast feeders are able to significantly increase resistance indicators in relation to insect attacks insect pests. In addition, the fertilizers under consideration make onions more resistant to different kinds of diseases.
- Feeding, which is based on yeast, contributes to the active growth of Luke.
- The yield of culture can be noticeably improved, if you correctly use yeast feeding.
- The ground part of the planted plants will be much stronger. This applies to the roots system. This is one of the most significant advantages of the undercase.
- Competent use of yeast is beneficially reflected on the structure of the soil, can help increase its fertility.
- Yeasts are absolutely safe, environmentally friendly product. They consist of natural ingredients, so are not dangerous for living organisms. When using them, the gardener does not have to use protective gloves or mask.
- The cost of yeast feeding is available. The main components are sold in almost every store and are cheap.
Thanks to such important advantages, yeast feeding loves to use many dackets. However, it is important for the use of such compositions to learn about the shortcomings that they possess.
- It should be borne in mind that as a result of occurring fermentation, quite a lot of calcium and potassium comes from the soil. These components are no less important for plants. Allow this problem is possible if you bring in advance prepared wood ash. As soon as fertilizer was added, the beds need to pour water, and then plug ash.
- Adding yeast feeding is allowed exclusively in the root system area. If such compositions will fall on other parts of the landing, they can harm.
How to make a solution with yeast?
Highly efficient fertilizers, as part of the yeast, are preparing extremely simple and fast. Certain with their independent preparation can every person growing onions on its plot. You can make a good fertilizer both dry and with fresh yeast. For different products there are different recipes. We will get acquainted with some of them.
There are a large number of simple recipes for cooking fertilizers using yeast in dry form. Consider some of the popular options.
- You can take 10 liters of water, breed 10-11 g of yeast in dry form, as well as 5 st. L. Sugar sand, 0.5 l of a soiled chicken litter and 0.5 h. L. Wood ash. All components will need to mix, and then let it in the case after 2-3 hours. Before this, the prepared composition will be needed to dilute with water in proportions 1: 10. It is necessary to take into account the fact that in pure form it is impossible to use this feeding.
- There is another popular recipe. It will take to take 1 pack of dry yeast, 1 st. acid milk, 1 st. ash. All ingredients will need to be placed in the container, the volume of which is 10 liters. The tank should be wrapped with a towel, and then remove into a warm place for subsequent fermentation. The mixture will need to be accurately stirred 2 times a day. After a week, an excellent junk feeding will be ready for use.
- On 10 liters of water, you need to take 100 g of dry yeast, prepare crusts from rye bread, as well as crackers, slightly sugar sand. All ingredients must be placed in one container. It follows the mixture for 4 days. Ready fertilizer before direct use must be needed to dilute with water in proportions 1: 10.
There are still a lot of different recipes for the preparation of effective yeast judge. Many dacifics are more convenient to prepare them with the use of dry product.
No less effective fertilizers can be obtained if you use fresh yeast. Such formulations can also be made with their own hands without spending a lot of free time. We learn about some popular recipes, providing for yeast in fresh form.
- There is a very simple recipe that many gardeners use. It provides for the preparation of a solution of 100 g of fresh yeast and warm water with the addition of sugar (50 g), wood ash (20 ml). All components are mixed. Next, they are left to appease for 2 hours. After the specified time, the finished composition can be used for watering onion beds.
- Very good fertilizer will succeed if the component under review is combined with grass. For its preparation, the following ingredients will be needed: bread and grass (0.5 kg). Mixed with each other, the components will need to insist for two days. When the solution is carefully strained, it can be safely used for watering a pre-moistened soil.
- The perfect effect is able to demonstrate the feeder, which is preparing with making nettle. It is made from such components like chopped nettle, raw yeast and weeds. All components must be placed in one container, and then pour warm water. After that, the workpiece is left to appease in the sun, so that the fermentation process. The mixture follows from time to time to stir. 7 days later, it will take 0.5 kg of yeast in raw form. Feeding it is recommended to start after 3 days. One bucket of water will be enough 1 liter of finished starts.
The use of raw yeast also has a positive effect on the effectiveness of finished feeding. Similar fertilizers act well on the onion landings. The main thing is to make them in moderate quantities and clearly observe all the proportions.
Features of application
Little only to prepare an effective yeast fertilizer. They still need to correctly and timely feed onion landings. We will understand the main features relating to the introduction of yeast feeding.
- If fresh manure is used to fertilize the onions, or it is present in the yeast mixture, then you cannot enter such a feeder in a fresh form in no case. These solutions must definitely be diluted with water using technology. If not to take into account this feature, the planted culture will react to a very weak increase, a short shelf life.
- Feel the bow, pre-moisturizing the soil. If we plant a landing in dry soil, it is much worse absorbed the prepared mixture with yeast.
- After each time you make a fertilizer, it is important to loosen the land.
- When there are about 3 weeks before collecting the bulbs, it is no longer necessary to water and process them. Making yeast compositions should be stopped completely.
- First feeding should add spring. This applies not only to Luke, but also garlic. The best time is early spring when the first green shoots appear.
- The best time for “starting” feeding – the first decade of May. At this time, the Earth will have enough to be fundamentally, so that the process of fermentation could. At the same time, the north of Luke will have time to let.
- For the second feeding, summer is perfect. It is best to make fertilizers in the last days of June or early July. During this period, the vegetative part of the plants is already beginning its rapid development. Fertilize landings recommended only under the root, trying not to hurt the leaves.
- The appropriate time for the third feeding is the moment when the head is in full swing. Due to the presence of strong roots, the bow will quickly type quite well.
- Before watering or otherwise, to make prepared yeast fertilizers, it is very important to make sure that the land in which the onions is planted, warmed up to sufficient indicators. If the soil is immentable, then there will be no sense from adding feeding. Formulations will simply be useless.
- Feed the onion with yeast is recommended only if it is exhausted or experiences the transplanting process.
- Do not use excessive concentrated mixtures. The fact is that under their impact are the necessary taste qualities of onion landings. Application must be strictly dosed.
We will examine several useful tips on the fertilizer of onion landing yeast.
- Feeding onion yeast mixtures, it is important to monitor its common condition. So, if you notice that the tips of the feather became yellow, it will indicate that the bulbs lack water and nitrogen, or they became victims of pests. Behind the health of plants is recommended to follow very carefully.
- Prepare fertilizers with yeast should be strictly by recipe. It is important to withstand the correct time settling. If you neglect this, then as a result you can get useless solutions that will not affect the bow properly.
- Altage with the considered feeders can also be introduced mineral formulations. They will effectively prevent possible soil depletion.
- If the lows were planted under winter, then feed them with fertilizers is recommended in autumn at the time of landing, as well as when their diameter reaches at least 3 centimeters.
If you need to prepare and make yeast fertilizers, you can achieve a very good branch of Luke. The main thing is responsible to relate to the recipe, and to the peculiarities of adding such feeds to accidentally not harm the plants in the garden.
How to cook yeast feeding, look in the following video.