The one who calls eggplants by the plant is picky, not so mistaken. Or rather, just care This culture requires more delicate, but the works are a good crop “Centensky”. Timely response to problems arising in the course of growth and plant development will save from crop loss. And such a problem may be, for example, fading the leaves.
Eggplants – a thermal-loving culture, and very many problems arise if the dachnik forgets about it. Its really not easy to grow in the regions with a cool climate. It is necessary to guess with soil temperatures, and with air temperature during landing, and with the regulation of the ground. When yellow and fall adult leaves are not so scary. But if you fade leaves of seedlings, you need to beat the alarm.
If yellow dots or whole yellowed sections are seen on the sheet plate, tips, it means that the plant got a sunburn. It is difficult to confuse this feature with another: the worshiper leaf loses life forces literally in front of. Also, the leaves can turn yellow, the bottom – to curl and dry, and it is most likely the fault of fungal diseases. And the unhealthy yellowness may spread on the sheet of departures, the lower at the same time will especially quickly twist, as if they were dipped into boiling water – so acts, for example, verticillosis, dangerous fungal disease.
In any case, whether whether the leaves are dried, whether they are falling, you need to urgently fix the problem, try to figure out what cause, and act.
And they turn out to be a lot. Many of them are directly associated with illiterate care, with some third-party factors or pests and diseases. Why walked leaves from eggplants.
- Disadvantage. TA seedling, which is grown in compact containers, most often suffers from such a problem. Plant growth slows down, foliage becomes either yellow, or even whites, bottom sheet plates start to dry. And if fasting phosphoric, leaves become red or brown.
- Blind watering mode. The first will fade exactly the green mass. Saplings are equally sick with the lack of moisture, and when overflow. If they suffer from drought, plants fade, weaken, dry leaves. When overflow, the soil turns out to be soil, culture attack fungi. Eggplants are experiencing oxygen starvation, why grow very slowly.
- Fungi and viruses. Black leg, fusariosis and verticillosis – these are the main attacks for eggplants. Fungi usually attack vulnerable plants, can “attack” and when dive. The mushroom seedlings usually falls if the plant gets a micro member if the root part or stem is injured. It should be understood that fungal disputes in the ground can sit for decades. Because sick plants have found, healthy seedlings require an updated soil.
- Devil solar effect. For a long time under the scorching sun, seedlings are almost one hundred percent burn for thin leaves. Brown spots appear on the leaves, leaflets twisted, dry out. This often happens if the seedlings ripen on the balcony or window sill it is from the south side if the eggplants were struck under the phytolampa and sent to the solar site. Finally, if the culture is watered at noon.
- Too early landing in a greenhouse or outdoor ground. When untimely disembarking eggplants, huge, without exaggeration, stress. Plants will be sick, become weak, they will begin to hit fungi. Yes, and cold time is almost always lack of nutrition and moisture, this is from what the leaflets of the culture can die. The fact that eggplant transplanted early can be understood by their slow growth and the SIZE color of the stalks and the reverse side of the sheet.
Drying the upper leaves more often talks about nitrogen shortage. Although sometimes it is enough, it is just badly absorbed. It may also be associated with a lack of calcium, boron, iron. Bottom leaves are affected with diseases and poor care. The withers and fading leaflets are almost always underfloor / corrosion of eggplants, temperature failures, irregular watering, damage to fungi and viruses. And the withered and deformed leaves are more often talking about the lack of light, excess moisture and eating leaves insects. But if the plants leaflets dried immediately after disembarking into an open ground or transplant to the greenhouse, it means that it was most likely early. Collapsible greenhouses or temporary shelters will help (talking about open soil).
Methods of struggle
You just need to remove those factors that led to the problem. This, of course, is not always immediately understood, what’s wrong. Therefore, below the list by which you can compete may be so the source of leaf fading.
How to help eggplants.
- Adjust watering mode – Abundant watering likes plants, but at the same time the soil can not be hoisted. Watering eggplants only with warm water, signal to watering – earth drying. In the heat of watering mode becomes more intense, the water is made exclusively under the root, it should not fall on the leaves.
- To establish a system of feeding – The first comes to a two-week mark after planting seedlings to the ground. This is usually nitrogen-containing compositions, an infusion of bird litter. The next feeding will be at the stage of flowering and fruiting, potash-phosphoric compositions during this period are particularly relevant.
- If the diseases have already been discovered, you need to act – folk remedies, such as soap solution, ash, hydrogen peroxide. As well as popular drugs like “Phytosporin” and “Fundazola”.
Here, perhaps, all: if you comply with these rules of care, plants must fix and develop without complaints. And in order not to wait for the appearance of alarming symptoms, you need to turn on the prevention mode of the leaf wilting prevention mode.
There are 6 basic rules that are usually enough to prevent a local catastrophe.
- Planting material, even selected, visually strong, healthy, It does not hurt before sending to a permanent place to grow to treated with a weak manganese solution.
- To plant eggplants not at random, but in a good, healthy soil, you need to make sure of it. It is possible to buy ready. If there is no such option, you can calculate the soil in the oven, shed disinfection tools.
- Loosen the land in which seedlings grow, trim and replant plants can be exclusively sterile tool. Do not take scissors or scalpel at the neighbor in the site, not to use the one who has now cut off the shrub, and take only a disinfected tool.
- Sowing scheme when landing – a serious thing. It often happens so that the eggplants called themselves due to very close landing.
- Temperature regime and watering mode – our all. If there is a heat, and plants are in the open soil, they must be pronounced. Greenhouse also ventilate in a timely manner (but without drafts).
- As soon as the first signs of the disease on the plant were found, patients of bushes are better to remove immediately, and the remaining seedlings to treat antifungal drugs or folk remedies.
Everything is simple and clear, and you do not need to be an experienced gardener to cope with some capricious eggplants. Let grow large and tasty!