Grapes are a rather whimsical plant, which is nevertheless often found in garden sites across the country. This representative of the flora requires very high-quality agrotechnology, otherwise you can not only not wait for a good harvest, but also to lose the plant itself. Grapes often suffer from various kinds of diseases, one of the signs of which are different types of mold. These are various rot, fungal infections, affecting branches, foliage, berries. The reasons for the occurrence of these diseases are different – as well as treatment, and measures of prevention. All gardeners who grow grape bushes, it is necessary to be ready for such problems, because some of them are able to cause irreparable harm to the health of shrub.
Mold on grapes can be formed on only on the vine, branches, leaves, but also on the bunches themselves. Berries are quite often amazed by different diseases, among which there are both very harmless and quite serious. First of all, the risk of mold manifestation increases if:
- Last year, grapes sick fungus;
- There were no timely spraying by fungicidal compositions to protect the shrub or the event was poorly fulfilled;
- Temperature regime under the shelter exceeded the mark of +5 degrees;
- In front of the organization of winter shelter, the vigorous spraying was not carried out, or the composition was incorrectly made;
- Very warm winter period with thaws, not frozen soil.
Mold is often one of the signs of a serious illness, for example, one of the types of rot. The reasons for the development of the disease they have different:
- White Rot often affects the plant in arid periods;
- Black, gray – the result of excessive moisture, for example, in the rainy season;
- fungus, provoking white rot, perfectly winter in the crust and foliage, the higher the air temperature in the spring, the faster the disease is distributed.
How to treat?
Mold itself – the fungus is not particularly viable, sometimes even a simple sun can solve the problem. But waiting for the grace of this kind of gardeners should not. If the mold is standard, it is necessary to spray a shrub after its disclosure with a special solution of iron vigor. About 4 liters takes about 400 grams of funds. This event is carried out before the opening of the eyes, if everything is done correctly, mold is mounted pretty quickly.
If the bush was covered with mold after wintering, you can make a mortar of manganese so that it is light pink. If these two methods for some reason are not suitable, you should use the traditional “Fundazole”. 10 liters takes 20 g, this double makeup is perfectly coping with the usual mold on the bush.
What to do if the shrub struck some kind of rot? There may be more serious events here, but first of all, all the affected areas are destroyed: bunches, shoots, foliage.
- After the destruction of infected areas, it is necessary to make a plant with a solution of soda or “green soap”;
- The handling of the shrub is carried out repeatedly – 3 times a month, and the solutions are better alternating;
- Chemicals also work well with such a problem; Ronilan, Rovlur, fungicidal compositions can be acquired;
- Chemistry processing is carried out once every 2 weeks;
- From white rot, the funds intended to combat Oidium or Mildewa help;
- From black rot, the complex composition of the fungicidal type is saved well – “Ridomil Gold” + “Tiovit Jet”, the mixture is divorced by water, treatment is carried out 2 times a month.
It is very important to remember that all chemical treatments are not conducted during the ripening of fruits, otherwise you can lose the crop.
First of all, it is necessary to take care of the autumn so that the mold is not formed on the shrub in the wintering period. For this, the shelter rules are followed:
- Vines are associated with fascines, that is, beams;
- sprayed by vitriol – iron, copper;
- If winter is abnormally warm, it may not help, then the plant will have to be treated, but it is quite a disposable problem.
As for rot, the treatment does not always bring results, so preventive measures must be observed strictly. In order not to lose the plant or part of the crop, it is important to work on ahead. Preventive measures are as follows:
- Since autumn, the ground near the bushes is carefully loosen, collect foliage, cropped branches, and everything is destroyed;
- In the spring, when the plant opens, you need to immediately process the bordrian liquid;
- For prevention, the compositions of “Atemi”, “Topaz”, Baitan “help well;
- You can make a vine with iodine mortar – about 50 drops are taken on the bucket;
- From white rot, copper compositions are helped – vitrios, “polyram”;
- It is very important to correctly cut the vineyard, not allowed him to thicken;
- Gently use fertilizers with nitrogen, making a bet on phosphorus-potash feeders;
- Correct the shrubs correctly, you can not bring it to drought or pour it out, everything should be in moderation, weather.
And it is worth considering that there are grapes that are most susceptible to fungal diseases that entail the formation of mold. They need to be especially careful and carefully comply with all preventive measures.
Sorts prone to such diseases: “Aligote”, “Riesling Rhinsky”, “Queen of the Vineyards”, “Muscat” (Hamburg, Tairovsky, Hungarian), Zarel, Karaburn, “Terbas”, “Saba Pearls”, “Shasla White and others.