Some gardeners neglect the need to process fruit crops for their protection against diseases and pests. This is an important component of the care of grapes, which guarantees high-quality and regular harvest.
Some diseases methods for several weeks to destroy the whole plantation. It is important to regularly examine the grape vine and perform processing on time. It is much easier to prevent ailment than to cure it.
The need for procedure
The main purpose of processing the vineyard is to prevent the attacks from pests and the appearance of diseases. Gardeners are used both ready-made drugs that can be bought in special stores and folk recipes. Spraying spent in the spring will help maintain plantation if some bushes have already been infected with autumn. Preparations will not give infections to spread further and destroy the pathogens of diseases. Processing using eradicates will save shoots from insects.
To provide the vineyard a proper level of protection, a spraying should be performed several times per season. High efficiency demonstrates the association of insecticide-based preventive measures and the use of extractive fertilizers.
During work, grapes are treated carefully and completely. Sheet plates are covered with composition on both sides.
Than you can handle?
Before spraying grapes, you need to choose the product correctly. It should be quite effective and at the same time safe for the plant and harvest.
All substances used for processing are divided into three main groups:
- biological compositions;
- folk remedies.
The range of industrial preparations is diverse and constantly updated. Experimental gardeners are easy to choose the appropriate option, but it is difficult for novice daches to understand a huge assortment.
- Bordeeping mixture. She proven itself as a powerful tool that can cope with most fungal infections. At the first processing, a solution is used 3%. The procedure is performed in spring to the dissolution of the kidneys. The following spraying is carried out during the active growth phase of green mass. The concentration of the mixture is reduced to one percent. This drug can cope with mildewing dew, gray rot and anthracnose. Increase the content of the burglar mixture, it is impossible, otherwise it will become destructive for grapes.
- Second Option – Iron Civil. This substance will not only save the culture from the fungus, but will also become additional nutrition. Treatment in the first days of March moves the day of the blown of the kidneys, protecting the vegetable mass from the spring frosts. In 10 liters of water dissolve 500 grams of vitriol. The vine spray immediately after removing winter shelter. The substance is used to combat gray rotting, flies dew and spotted necrosis.
- To get rid of oidium, powdered dew or mildu, apply the drug “Quadris”. It is small toxic and does not harm useful insects. Concentration used – 0.1%. The drug can be combined with different feeders and pesticides. “Quadris” will be especially useful at the initial stage of the disease.
- One of their most efficient drugs against fungus is considered copper. To prepare a solution, in two liters of hot water bred 300 grams of oversized lime. The composition is prepared in enameled or plastic dishes. Upon contact with water, an active chemical reaction begins, after the end of which add more 8 liters of water and 300 grams of copper sulfate in granules. The resulting drug is stirred and typing. In order to carry out prevention in the water bucket, 100 grams of copper sulfate dissolve.
- Urea (carbamide) Rich on nitrogen, an important component for the formation of thick and bright vegetation. This growth stimulator is often used at the beginning of spring. Also, the carbamide is wonderful coping with caterpillars and median. To prepare the composition for the treatment or treatment of plants, in 10 liters of water dissolve from 500 to 700 grams of granules. Work performed before the start of the Sokhodviv region.
- “Ridomil” Choose to combat many illnesses, including rubella, gray spottedness, black rot and other diseases. In its composition there are components that destroy fungus. They penetrate the escapes and have a protective effect. These properties are saved for two weeks. In rainy weather, efficiency remains the same. 25 grams of matter will be enough to prepare a solution in one bucket of water.
- “Staters” cope with all kinds of fungal diseases. The main operating component is considered to be cresinal methyl. The substance is sold in the form of granules (packing 2 or 200 grams). After spraying, the drug remains on berries and leaves, forming a dense protective film. “Strates” is not afraid of even intensive precipitation, keeping the stated properties. Two grams will be enough for 10 liters of water. The first time the grapes spray before the start of flowering, repeating this procedure every decade. Approximately a month before the collection of berries, the processing is stopped. “Strates” does not prevent pollination, as it is quite safe for bees.
- “Falcon” Easily copes with pathogenic microorganisms due to the composition rich in active elements. To prepare a solution for prophylaxis, you need to take 10 liters of water and 5 milliliters of fungicide. If grapes fell ill, the number of chemicals increases twice.
In case of disease, processing is carried out twice. Falcon can be used during flowering, it is also safe for useful insects.
To protect the vineyard from infections and garden pests use the following means:
- Near the shrubs planted parsley, which will save grapes from Filloxers thanks to the bright smell, grapes often surround plants that scare ticks and other pests;
- Soap-based solution or ash used from, The bucket dissolves 300 grams of ash or as much soap;
- Broth of wormwood they will scare the leaflet, the grass is boiled, and the resulting solution is cooled and filtered, they spray green mass;
- To combat and prevents Oyidium, the following composition is used: Warm water (bucket), soda calcination (40 grams), spoon of liquid soap, finished solutions are processed by the affected areas of shrubs.
A distinctive feature of biological gardening is in microorganisms. They are considered Natural enemies fungus and dangerous insects. Such formulations can be safely used in any of the growing periods. They will not affect the berries negative. Processing is carried out to combat phytoophluorosis “Phytosporin”. Also, this drug will be useful against other common fungal infections. The composition of this drug contains bacillus subtilis bacterium, which was obtained artificially. Finding on the surface of the vine or soil it begins to multiply quickly, and its livelihoods suppress detrimental organisms.
The drug will help grapes to cope with parasites. Regular application of the composition enhances the immune system of the plant. The drug is produced in several types: powder, suspension or pasta. The concentration of this substance depends on the format of release. For prevention of diseases, the vine processes every 14 days. The next common drug is “Triphodermin”. It will be effective to protect against root rot, pulse roses and other ailments. The basis of the substance is Tricoderma Mushroom. Like the above component, when it gets into the vine, it quickly multiplies, displacing harmful bacteria. 50 milliliters of concentrate dissolve in a bucket of water.
At the time of dissolving the leaves, the preventive treatment of grapes by this preparation is carried out. Next, the procedure is repeated every 2-3 weeks. It is completely safe for insects, animals and people. With dangerous insects will cope “actor”, For the preparation of which the Streptomyces Avermitilis mushroom was used, or rather its livelihoods. “Actor” affects the nervous pest system, resulting in the respiratory and digestive system.
This substance quickly disintegrates, without staying for a long time in the air. It is for sale in different volumes, from 10 to 900 milliliters. About the health of birds, animals and people should not worry, as the drug is not toxic. 20 milliliters of substances will be enough to prepare a solution in three liters of water. After stirring in the container, another 7 liters of clean water are poured. To increase the efficiency of the solution to the resulting solution, half a tea spoon shampoo for children. Use “actor” several times per season as needed.
For plant treatment, you need a suitable temperature range – from 18 with a plus sign. In more important weather (at a temperature of 30 degrees and above), the substance consumption is reduced. To get rid of web ticks, over the years is used colloidal sulfur. From Oidium, it will also be useful. In order to treat a plot of 100 square meters, 120 grams of the preparation are dissolved in 100 grams of water. Components are stirred until a homogeneous liquid. After adding another liter of water.
Ready solution dissolved in 14 liters of water. To protect fruit plants, it is enough to carry out the processing of 4-5 times throughout the season. These are the main drugs used by modern gardeners. You can also find recipes with boric acid, onion husks and other options.
Most chemical and biological preparations can be combined with fertilizers, for example, combine any of the above components and monophosphate potassium.
- Spring. Even before the renal dissolve is performed first processing. By this time the air warms up to the mark of about 5 degrees of heat. First you need to prepare a solution, dilute the copper vigor in water to obtain a three-percent composition. The first time the drug covers not only the barrel and the vine, but also the land around the plant. Couple will destroy dangerous microbes in the upper layers of soil. After about 2 weeks, when 5-6 full-fledged leaves are formed on the vine, the grapes are sprayed with nitrafen. The last spring processing is carried out before the start of flowering. Several drugs are used, each of which is aimed at combating a specific illness or pest. The means of acaricidal group will help get rid of ticks. High sulfur and copper compounds protect against malical dew. As an effective prophylaxis against the fungus, the vine is covered with a serum with iodine or food soda.
- Summer. With the onset of summer, fruit culture also needs to be treated with fungus. Gardeners choose preparations, the main component of which is sulfur or manganese potassium. Events are carried out during the ripening of berries. Processing is carried out in July or in August, depending on the duration of ripening. The procedure repeat each decade.
- In autumn. In the fall, trimming the vines and processing from fungus and rodents. Before the shelter of the vine for the winter, the branches are treated with a copper vitriol solution. The procedure should be performed in the evening. It is advisable to choose a cloudy and dry day. If necessary, grapes can be processed in September, especially if the symptoms of infection are noticeable on the shrub. Due to high humidity in the morning, this procedure is undesirable due to declining efficiency. Processing during the day, in the watch of the active Sun, the cause of foliage burns will cause.