In the cultivation of pepper it is important to correctly hold the seedlings to get the desired result. Properly calculated frequency and dosages will help the plant to put strong roots and give healthy sheets. The fact is that only strong seedlings that have received good food will be able to resist pests and a variety of diseases. In the article, we will review mineral, organic fertilizers, as well as folk remedies that will help feed pepper seedlings.
Overview of fertilizers
With the cultivation of Bulgarian pepper at home, it is important to comply with the dosage and frequency of feeding, so that it grow better and have strong roots. It is impossible to allow and excess nutrients, as it can also be bad to affect sprouts: They become subject to pests, pale leaves may appear. If you manage to correctly feed the seedlings of pepper, then the crop will surely please with its freshness and wealth. Consider the most effective mineral and organic fertilizers that will help you grow a healthy vegetable.
Mineral fertilizer can be prepared independently or purchase in the store. Such solutions have an increased content required for rapid growth of trace elements. Their use helps to support the plant and make the soil more fertile.
- Based on urea. This option is injected twice. The composition includes 1/2 h. L. urea, 2.5 ml of humate potassium, 1 l of water without chlorine. All ingredients must be mixed well, and then pour the sprout pepper rock with a solution. If seedlings in small quantities, you can enter a fertilizer with a syringe, previously removing the needle. The second time the plant is fed after dive. In this case, you will have to make two more tools so that it has an effect.
- On the basis of ammonia nitrate. Another nutritional fertilizer based on mineral components, as part of which should be 2 g of ammonia nitrate, 3 g of superphosphate, 1 g of potassium, 1 l of water. All ingredients are mixed with each other and parts are introduced under the root of saplings of Bulgarian pepper.
- On phosphate basis. Do not neglect and already ready-made solutions that are sold in stores for gardeners. In this case, the fertilizer “Agrikola 3” is suitable, designed specifically for peppers and tomatoes. Due to the phosphoric basis, in an increased dosage, the stalk plant will be strong and thick. Ready powder must be divorced in water according to the instructions and focus them seedlings.
No smaller increase can provide nitrogen and phosphate organic fertilizers. From the finished biological preparations, it is recommended to pay attention to “Hercules”, “agenic” and “phosphantovit”. These are proven gardeners funds that will make you result. However, it is possible to prepare an organic feeder at home.
For this will be needed:
- 1.5 liters of water;
- 2 C. L. biohumus;
- 1 C. L. Sahara.
All components must be thoroughly mixed and insist for 24 hours indoors at room temperature. After the day in the solution, it is necessary to introduce humic-potash feeding. It turns out an excellent vermic-lifting tea, which should be applied by appointment immediately after readiness.
Keep fertilizer for more than one day can not. This recipe can be used for feeding and after the dive procedure.
The most optimal result is the basis of ash fertilizers. They are injected already after dive. Due to the composition, rich in phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, boron, iron and potassium, can be obtained to get a healthy and rich harvest. The infusion of ash also helps to reduce the acidity of the soil, it can be introduced not only before, but also after dive. The ash is added under the root.
For the manufacture of this fertilizer, you will need:
- 1 cup of wood ash;
- 10 liters of warm water.
Components need to mix and leave in a dark place for two days. After the first use, the result will not make himself wait. The use of infusion from ash promotes the improvement of the plant and obtaining large fruits.
An excellent option will be the fertilizer of plants with chicken litter in a couple of weeks after transplantation. This ingredient enriches the soil and contributes to the rapid growth of Bulgarian pepper. In this case, it is better to apply a purchase agent, as it is completely safe for seedlings and has passed the necessary processing.
For the preparation of the solution you will need:
- 1 Art. L. chicken litter;
- 1 l of water.
Components need to mix and insist in warm place for three days. This infusion must be stirred in 10 liters of water and immediately introduce under the root of the Bulgarian pepper.
What folk remedies use?
In gardening often love to use folk remedies that help strengthen seedlings. Some consider such fertilizers too weak, others argue that they are no worse than mineral solutions based on ammonia. In any case, the application of these feeding is checked for decades and did not reduce its popularity in our time.
Consider the most effective and efficient options for folk feeding.
- Broth onion husk. Everyone knows that Luke’s husk has useful substances that have a beneficial effect on seedlings. Unfortunately, their concentration is too small, so it is necessary to use this feeder, so that it gives the best result. Some gardeners add a tincture at each watering. Prepare fertilizer will not be labor. It is necessary to pour the husks of three large bulbs liter of boiling water and insist within 24 hours. For irrigation, the solution does not need to be diluted with water.
- Infusion of nettle. Has a huge amount of nutrient components that contribute to the rapid growth of seedlings and strengthen their root system. Fill 1/2 cup of dry leaves of nettle liter boiling water and insist for days. Then pour the plant with infusion.
- Black tea. For the preparation of tea tincture for Bulgarian pepper, you will need one glass of welding and three liters of boiling water. The solution must be inspected during the day, after which immediately use.
- Eggshell. This substance contains magnesium, potassium and phosphorus necessary for the full growth of any plant. The eggshell must be crushed and fill it on a 2/3 three-liter jar. Pour the shells with boiling water and insist in a warm dark place for three days. An egg solution liter is taken for fertilizer and three liters of water is diluted.
- Yeast. The solution based on them is considered to be the best feeding for Bulgarian pepper. Fertilizer will strengthen the stalk and roots of the plant. If we regularly water the seedlings of yeast feeding, the fruits will be large and juicy. To prepare a concentrate, it is necessary to use three liters of cooled boiled water, 100 g of fresh yeast and 1/2 cup of sugar sand. All components must be thoroughly stirred and leave for seven days in a warm place. The resulting solution should be breeding in a ratio of 100 ml on 5 liters of water. Feeding must be administered under the root of the plant every two weeks.
Use this fertilizer during the entire growing period.
- Milk and iodine. Are micro and macroelert sources. Milk and water must be mixed in a 1: 1 ratio and add to the resulting solution 15 drops of iodine. The plant should immediately make a fertilizer.
- Aloe. It is a powerful growth stimulator, so its stems are often used for making feeding. Several old stems should be cut off and turn into Cashitz. In a liter of water, one tablespoon of aloe is added, carefully shake. Close, remove in the fridge or balcony. After a week, the solution is mixed with four liters of water and water the seedlings of the root.
Features of application
If the sweet pepper is grown at home, when subcorter should follow certain rules that will help achieve rapid growth of the plant. Remember that under the root of the fertilizer is entered only in the morning hours. Mineral solutions should not come into contact with the stem and leaves of the Bulgarian pepper, as they can cause a burn. It is important to properly organize the mode of feeding and combine them with irrigation and loosening of the Earth.
Immediately before the first commissioning of fertilizers, appropriate care should be provided, without which even the best fertilizers will not be able to give due results. First of all it is necessary to track the level of moisture in the soil. The earth must be slightly humid, but in no case is not wet. In the afternoon, the temperature can fluctuate in the range of 23-27 degrees, at night should not fall below +16.
Planted in a special seaside ground plant is not necessarily feeding immediately after landing, it is enough to water it regularly. The fact is that such a soil already contains all the necessary substances for improved growth. If the seeds sowed immediately into the soil, then the feeding is necessary after the first two sheets will appear.
Healthy plants for the first time feed only two weeks after dive. During this period, the seedlings have already managed to adapt and need extra forces.
It is important for a weak seedlings to help even before disembarking in an open soil with a special complex feeding and treat the leaves “epic. Immediately before the introduction of the solution, it is important to create favorable conditions for assimilation of substrate nutrient seedlings. Unfortunately, it is often the cause of the weakness of seedlings is the wrong departure in the form of excessive convergence or, on the contrary, dryness, lack of sunlight, low temperature and t.D. In such situations, the root system of pepper is simply not able to absorb the necessary elements from the soil. It is necessary to correctly calculate not only the number of fertilizers, but also the identification schedule of the feeding, if the rules of irrigation, fruits may have a bitter taste.
If a small amount of mineral solution is used for the first time, then onto the second feeding should double the dose, so that the seedlings get the impetus to the rapid growth. The third time fertilizers are introduced a week before transplant. To strengthen the roots of plants in a greenhouse after disembarking, use special means “athlete” and “corneser”. They will help feed the Bulgarian pepper with the necessary useful substances, strengthen the stalks. Growth regulators can be applied almost immediately after the appearance of the first sprouts, they can spray seedlings every two weeks.
About feeding pepper look next.