Lemon Drug, grown at home – the task is quite real. The plant can rightly be called obedient, if, of course, the flower water is familiar with the basics of citrus care and strictly perform them. These requirements and regular feeders, valuable and significant plants for healthy growth.
Appointment of subordinate
At home traditionally prefer to grow hybrid varieties of lemon, which breeders brought out for ripening in warm space with good lighting. For example, in contrast to greenhouse varieties in such citrus, the root system is 40 times less. AND In order for the tree to grow normally and fruit, it must be powered – regularly and mainly from the outside. Just periodic fertilizers are not enough – systematic feeders need.
Soil area for indoor lemon tree – this is the whole natural power area for the plant. If it does not feed it, it just does not survive.
By the way, that is why experiments on the cultivation of lemon in the apartment in many inexperienced flower flower turns out to be failed.
Another important point: flowering and fruiting periods as such in lemon no. More precisely, there is no strict separation of these periods. On the same tree at one time you can see and ripe fruits, and ovary, and flowering. So that everything develops well, the plant in the pot needs to be fueled. If the power tree lacks, it suffers, noticeable symptoms of starvation arise: the development of the plant is slowed down, it falls out, the fruits lose a characteristic pronounced taste.
We will analyze how to detect the shortage of nutrients.
- If at the plant Nitrogen deficiency. The growth of the village slows down, the young leaves will be completely small, the old foliage turns yellow and die. Tree stalks become fragile and brittle, very little fruit.
- If citrusum Lack of phosphorus. The correct exchange process is impossible, which leads to the dulling of greenery, growth delay, insufficient formation of colors and strings. The fruits of the tree with phosphoric deficiency grow crushed, and their bark becomes thick.
- If lemon Lack of potassium. This can be detected by disproportionately large leaves, wrinkled and spotted. And also a shortage of potassium issues a stop of growth and development. Already blooming the tree drops the leaves, its yield falls, and the fruits become overly soft.
- Lack of calcium. It is reflected primarily on the root development – it stops. The leaves are easy to break and become uneven, even an ugly form. Young lemon tree stems acquire a very pale hue, citrus heil and sick.
- Lack of iron. The top of the lemon becomes chlorotic. The color changes first in young leaves, and then old. The leaf plates darken. The fruits of lemon become small and fall out in an extreme form.
- Lack of media. The leaves lose the usual tour, they turn yellow, and the top of the crown is noticeably dried.
- Lack of boron. The growth of the plant slows down significantly, the young leaves are brighten through the edges and at the very base of the sheet plate. The sheet is spinning, dies off, falls. The fruits are darling.
- When lacking manganese leaflets fade, and the veins become excessively dedicated.
- With a shortage of sulfur Symptoms of illness is the same as when nitrogen fasting.
Obviously, the diagnosis can be carried out independently.
But if lemon only “settled” in the house, and grows so far, in order to avoid possible starvation, the plant needs to be filled. Better – to register the chart of feeding in order not to miss any.
Citrus, and the same lemon, in particular, more Posseably perceive the alternate introduction of mineral feeding and organics. And this is almost enough to maintain ground in proper nutritional state.
These are the means of inorganic nature, in which nutrients are contained in the form of salts. Can be Simple and complex.
During the vegetation of citrus, it is customary to feed the nutritional compositions.
- Nitrogen fertilizers. This is primarily urea (1.5 g per l), and ammonium nitrate (1.5% solution).
- Potash fertilizers. There will be enough potassium sulfate (3 g on l).
- Phosphoric fertilizers. And here it helps out the superphosphate: 50 g means takes on 1 liter of water, all this is brought to a boil, the composition is held on the fire of half an hour until he completely dissolves. And to organize a long-lasting feed, you need to lay the granules into the ground.
As well as You can replenish the lack of nitrogen by overcoming leaves of the swan or Il. They are placed on the top soil layer in the pot. If we talk about phosphorus, a lot of this element in the joinery glue: 2 kg of such adhesive stirred with a liter of water, boiling half an hour. The cooled composition is watered by a lemon tree. When the substance is absorbed into the ground, it needs to be exploded.
About tea and coffee! Many flower products know how love the village ordinary tea brew. And this is true – it has magnesium and calcium, and iron, and phosphorus, and copper, and manganese in welding is enough. But still it is worth understanding that dosage of minerals in the welding of Mala, such a feeding can only be considered an addition to the main. The same applies to Coffee grounds: there are magnesium and potassium in it, and nitrogen. Before adding to the ground, the thick will have to dry. She has an additional feature – it does not give soil to bend and, as a result, appear in it with black midges.
In the summer, preference should be given to complex feeding, exactly what is designed specifically for citrus.
These are complexes of useful compounds that make valuable bacteria active and give a long-playing effect. Probably, the best fertilizer for citrus can be considered horse dung. Mullein also used as a bird litter. In such livelihoods, there are many nitrogen, there are potassium, calcium and phosphorus in them, but not in such large quantities. Before applying, fresh fertilizers must be fermented, it takes 2 weeks. Then they are bred in a ratio of 1 to 10, and only then add to the ground.
Alternative to the above facilities – humus. It is a natural source of nitrogen, which is formed when the remains of plants and the excrement of herbivores.
These formulations are used for lemon trees. The solution of weak concentration is applied on both sides of the sheet plate.
It makes sense to consider and folk remedies for feeding lemon.
- Sugar. Such a feeder is needed at an hour of active plant growth or at the time of recovery after weakening. Yet glucose – a faithful source of energy that will give the opportunity to grow new shoots. But more often than once a week, it is impossible to feed the lemon sugar. The procedure itself looks like this: a teaspoon of sugar sand is scattered on the soil in a pot before irrigated. And you can simply dissolve sugar in a glass of water, and then the plant is poured by this water.
- Aquarium water. It is used, because fish life activity products also have a positive effect on the development of citrus. So that such a biohumus hit the soil, you just need to pour it with water from the aquarium.
- Shell egg. Famous, affordable, richest source of calcium. The shell is crushed in the traditional way, stirred with starch, and soil sprinkled with this mixture. You can just pour the shell of boiled water and give it 2-4 days. Next, the plant is watering with this composition.
- Sore grass. Weeds, which is quite logical, also “suck” useful substances from the soil. And if water is insisted on them, some of these beneficial substances will fall into it. The positive feature of this method is that it is impossible to overstat the land by one or another element. In the stems of weeds as much as you need for optimal growth.
It is very important not to be mistaken not only with the choice of feeding, but also with the technology of fertilizer.
For example, many plants were destroyed due to the fact that flowerflowers made fertilizers in dry ground, and the plant received a burn.
Technology making fertilizers
If you make a schedule, and also to paint it, nothing will be forgotten and missed. It is indicated in it when and how to feed lemon in different seasons.
Consider the features of the reading schedule in more detail.
- In spring and summer The village needs a weekly feeding, but in the winter enough to make fertilizer once a month.
- February – Infusion of horse manure and superphosphate, March – horse manure and suitable mineral complex, April – ready-made complex, superphosphate and urea.
- May – urea, superphosphate, potassium sulfate. June – Infusion of horse manure, mineral complex, urea. July – Just as in June. August – Manganese and mincontal.
- In autumn It is necessary to feather the soil with potassium sulfate and superphosphate (September), mineral complex in a reduced dosage (October), mineral complex with trace elements (November).
- December repeats the October plan of the feeding, January – November.
But this plan is approximate: you need to look at the volume of soil, on the signs of lack of nutrients on the plant (if there is).
Some make mistakes that do not allow to grow a lemon tree correctly.
- It is not worth a lemon to feed immediately after the transplant – the injured roots of the plant simply will not stand such a load. The restoration of them takes at least 45 days, during this period the plant needs to relax.
- If the plant is sick, ideally you first need to eliminate the cause of the ailment, and only then feed.
- Making a concentrated composition during rest – another danger. The tree needs to relax, prepare for the new season, and the active feeder prevents this.
Such important flower rules remain unchanged: In the spring, during the period of active growth, the village requires nitrogen, it helps lemon to dial a green mass. When lemon bloomed, fruits are formed, it needs phosphoric and potassium formulations for feeding.
But nitrogen is excluded at this time, otherwise the fruiting will not happen, the lemon will just grow up.
Autumn and Winter – Phase rest for the village. He is no longer so necessary for nutrients, but it is impossible to completely cancel feeding. Even it is not necessary at this time to make fertilizers once a month, you can increase the interval up to 45 days. There is one exception: if the lemon winter at temperatures from the plus 7 to 12, it is not necessary to fertilize the soil at all.
Don’t forget about spraying – This method of extractive feeding helps the plant quickly restore nutrient balance. From the bottom side of the leaf at lemon a lot of stomach. These are pores with which the citrus exchanges with the external environment elements. And after these pores it will receive useful substances when spraying. But still it cannot replace the soil feeding, but can only add it.
If the flower is correctly making feeding, it can count on a good height, and on a timely harvest. Some flowerflowers prefer to use only purchased tools, others ferture a plant using exclusively folk recipes. The main thing is that it worked and was accessible, comfortable for a person.
It should be recalled that the cultivation of lemon from the seed will give the first fruits no earlier than in 10 years, but the rooting of the cuttings will significantly accelerate the process – the first marks will appear after 1.5-3 years.
About feeding for lemon told in the next video.