Many gardeners grown cabbage in their sites. It contains a large number of useful vitamins and minerals. So it is useful to use all people. So that cabbage has grown large and tasty, it must be regularly picked up.
Signs of lack of nutrition
Before making feeding to the soil it is important to determine which substances are not enough cabbage. It is easy to identify even by the appearance of plants.
- Nitrogen. The most important sign of nitrogen shortage is a small cabbage size. The lower leaves from Kochanov also begin to yellow and quickly fall. In some cases, they also change their color to lilac or pale pink.
- Potassium. If the leaves of the plant become bugs and begin to dry out, it needs potassium. Over time, foliage falls. It happens very quickly.
- Calcium. The disadvantage of this useful element leads to the appearance of blessed spots on the edges of the leaves. If you do not bother the cabbage in time, Kochan, who is poorly growing, and dried at all.
- Magnesium. The sign of the lack of this element is the appearance of pale bands between the streaks. Leaves do not change their color. But cabbage is noticeably weakened and in time dies.
- Phosphorus. The plant that lacks phosphorus is developing much slower than others. The leaves of such cabbage darkens. Very often they change their color to magenta or become purple.
- Boron. The acute shortage of this element is expressed in the fact that the Kochan is not formed at all. Sometimes the opposite situation happens. A few kochet are formed at once. But in the future they do not grow.
Negative in the state of cabbage can affect the lack of water. Plants that lack moisture slow down their height. Adult cabbage are beginning to be cracked. Therefore, plants on their plot need not only to feed well, but also to regree.
Dates of making subordinates
The beds with these plants usually feed three times in the season.
- First subordinate. For the first time, cabbage is usually feeding 12-14 days after the seedlings landing at a permanent place. Usually it happens either in May or early summer. The first feeder is best to spend in glacial weather. The temperature on the street should be high enough.
- Second. The next time the plants feed another 12-18 days. At this time, a young kochan is usually begins to form. From the quality of feeding, which are made at this stage, also depends the taste of cabbage.
- Third. For the third time the plants are fed after another two weeks. Early cabbage enough to feed twice.
Such a scheme of fertilizer is clearly understood by the newcomer. Therefore, each gardener can no problem increase the yield of its cabbage. Do not feed your plants more often. It can only harm them.
Most often to improve the state of cabbage, gardens use proven feeding time.
Feed cabbage recommended only well overworked. Otherwise, this product can seriously harm plants. As a rule, cabbage feed the cow.
Before use, it is bred in warm water in proportion 1 to 10. There is no need to insist. Therefore, use the finished agent immediately.
Smoking contains a large amount of nitrogen. Therefore, it is usually used as the first feeding. Such fertilizer is used For processing young seedlings.
So as not to harm plants, it is bred before use. The amount of water should be twice as bigger than in the case of manure.
This product is used at the Kochan Testing Stage. For cooking with manganese in a declined water bucket, you need to pour out only 3 grams of powder. Cabbage loves such feeding and reacts perfectly on them.
Watered a garden with a mortar with a manganese late evening or early in the morning. It is necessary to pour it under root. This processing also makes it also to protect cabbage from a black leg.
This product is usually used to fertilize young seedlings. To prepare such high-quality feeding 2 spoons of peroxide are bred in a liter of water. Ready product you can pour out the seedlings of any cabbage. After 6-7 days, the procedure is desirable to repeat.
Such processing allows you to accelerate the growth of greenery, and also protects seedlings from pests.
Dry wood ash is one of the most popular products used for processing beds. It contains a lot of nutritional elements. For feeding cabbage best suits the ashes, obtained in the process of burning birch branches and firewood. In wood ashes there should be no harmful substances.
Watering the beds is necessary for a solution consisting of a glass of ash and a bucket of warm water. Before use, the product insists within 10-20 minutes. Immediately after that, it is possible to handle the garden with such a solution.
Ash can be used in dry. Usually it is brought into the soil before dipping the beds. After feeding the plot immediately water.
It is worth remembering that wood ash is not used in late growing stages of cabbage. Spraying or watering plants with this product leads to the fact that the cochanists become less tasty and slightly bitter.
Egg-shell-based feeding enriches calcium soil. Besides, It allows you to protect cabbage beds from the Medveda and other dangerous pests.
For the preparation of the solvent, the shell must be carefully crushed and breed in a small amount of water.
The use of this product also reduces the acidity of the soil. Therefore, both adults and young bushes feel good.
There are other high-quality feeders that are suitable for increasing plant yields.
- Yeast. A solution consisting of 10 grams of dry yeast, 100 grams of sugar and three liters of water is usually used to fertilize the beds. All these products are thoroughly mixed and insisted for a week. Before use, the product must be breed. Usually do it in proportion 1 to 1.
- With ammonia alcohol. Undercaming with the ammonia is preparing enough. To start a tablespoon ammonia, you need to dilute in 5 tablespoons of vinegar. Next, this product must be combined with ten liters of water. Work with such products should be careful, because it is toxic.
- With boric acid. Summer Extra-Eloquence of Boric Acid Brooms is also useful for cabbage. For the processing of the site, a tablespoon of the product must be divorced in a glass of water. It should be warm, but not hot. Dry powder must be diluted in water bucket. Such a solution needs to spray the entire area. Thanks to the timely processing of cabbage grows tasty, and its leaves become crispy. Such cochanists are stored long enough.
- Normal infusion. This product contains a large amount of nitrogen. Therefore, it is usually used at the beginning of summer. For the preparation of the product, the bucket must be half fill the nettle. Next to the container add hot water. The product needs to be sent to a dark place for four days. Ready infusion is bred in the proportion of 1 to 10, and then use young cabbage for watering.
- With soda. Using this product allows you to improve the taste of cabbage. In addition, the cochanists treated with such an infusion are longer stored. For the preparation of fertilizer in 10 liters of water, 20 grams of powder are bred. Immediately after cooking, you can use it for processing the site.
- Serum. Serum cabbage feeding allows you to speed up the process of formation of kochanov, as well as improve the taste of cabbage. Before use, serum is divorced in proportions 1 to 10. Some gardeners prefer to add yeast, wood ash or iodine. It also makes it possible to protect the plot from pests.
- Banana peel. Allows you to enrich the soil by magnesium. Usually fertilizers with banana leather use young seedlings for feeding. They can be used both in a dry form and as an infusion. It is best to dry a single banana to dry, and then crushed and mix with a liter of warm water. The resulting infusion is used for watering seedlings.
- Potato peelings. Satisfy the soil with useful elements. For feeding potato cleaning need to dry. Do it need it in a warm and dry place. Before use, they must be poured boiling water. At the same time, water should cover the peel. After a week, the liquid can be used to process the site. If you wish, you can add a bit of grinding nettle to the same container. It will make an infusion even more useful.
Use of mineral fertilizers
Not only folk remedies, but also purchased options are popular among. Mineral feeding can be divided into several main categories.
- Nitrogen. Such fertilizers are usually added to the soil during the actual growth of cabbage. Most often for this purpose used urea or ammonium nitrate. Both products are equally good. But they need to use very carefully. If it is too active, burns may appear on the foliage. Processing the seeltray or urea section, it is especially important to protect your skin and respiratory tract.
- Potash. Similar fertilizers are needed for the formation of kochanov. They feed both early and late cabbage. For tie heads of the plant, it is worth feeding chloride or sulfate potassium.
- Phosphorus. These feeders are brought to the last. They allow you to make the taste of cabbage more enjoyable and saturated. As a rule, the plot at this stage fertilize with superphosphate.
Use mineral fertilizers is recommended only in the early stages of plant development. In small quantities. If you do everything correctly, no harmful substances will be accumulated in the cochanic.
Recommendations for different types of cabbage
So that the plants get a maximum benefit from fertilizers, it is important to take into account when it is important to consider what kind of cabbage was planted on the site.
- Sheet. Such cabbage, unlike white-born, is completely undemanding both to the selection of space for landing, and to the feeding. It will be enough organic feeding, which is entered into the soil several times per season.
- Brusselsian. This view of the cabbage often needs calcium feeding. Therefore, in the fall in the soil on which the cabbage will grow, the chopped egg shell is often made or similar products. Positively on the state of plants affects the use of mineral fertilizers. Such feeders allow to strengthen the immunity of plants.
- Colored. This type of cabbage especially needs phosphorus. But nitrogen feeds are needed in smaller quantities. Such cabbage reacts perfectly to the fertilizer with bird litter.
- Savoy. Such cabbage usually feed twice all time. For the first time fertilizers contribute when landing. For the second time the plants are fed by organic products.
- Peking. This view of the cabbage is most profitable to feed the complex mineral additives. It is very important to regularly water your beds. It will go to Beijing cabbage only.
- Krasnochante. This vegetable culture needs a large amount of nutrients. Typically, plants are fed by the same fertilizer as a white cabbage. In this case, the amount of product is doubled.
- Broccoli. Plot for falling down cabbage needs to be prepared since autumn. In the soil you need to add fertilizers containing phosphorus and potassium. Nitrogen fertilizers are used in spring. In the summer of broccoli feed everything. Usually for this use organic options.
Correct and timely feeding cabbage will help improve the quality of the harvest. Therefore, you should not ignore these procedures.