Amber Acid – a means that accelerates the growth of seedlings and improves the composition of the soil. With it, you can soak the seeds and spray the plant. The drug is an organic connection. The pharmacy biotimulator is produced in all living organisms.
Benefit and harm
Gardeners note the following positive moments when using amber acid for plants.
- Tomatoes on treated plants ripen much faster.
- Amber Acid helps to increase yield and improves metabolism.
- The solution contributes to the power plant of tissues.
- Danger for tomatoes represent pests and various diseases. Thanks to spraying, you can achieve improved immunity. Therefore, succinic acid recommend applying in preventive purposes. In this way, phytoofluorosis, which affects the plant.
- Future harvest depends on the observing of tomatoes to new conditions. Processing allows you to accelerate the adaptation of the plant. Therefore, the agent is used during a transplant to a greenhouse or open beds.
- Through the cracks can penetrate the pathogenic microorganisms. Acid stimulates regeneration of damaged cells.
- Organic compound helps to improve the composition of the soil. However, it must be remembered that amber acid is only a biostimulator. It does not contain trace elements that need for the growth of tomatoes.
Important! To achieve positive results, succanic acid is used in conjunction with other nutritional compositions. Such technology allows you to achieve an increase in yield.
Several additional benefits can be distinguished:
- The means enhances the processes of chlorophyll synthesis;
- Amber Acid contributes to increasing resistance to adverse conditions;
- Gardeners note the strengthening of the root system;
- The solution increases the digestibility of trace elements;
- The drug helps reduce the level of nitrates in the soil.
The disadvantages of amber acid is the following.
- Ready solution is kept no more than 5 days. After that, the drug loses its properties. Therefore, you need to prepare a feeder immediately before use.
- There is a risk of exceeding the concentration of the drug. As a result, an increase in soil acidity can occur. It is not necessary to spray a solution of succinic acid uncontrollably. To restore the acidity of the soil, you can use the dolomite flour or ash.
There are other restrictions on the use of the fund. In the finished solution, there is no potassium, nitrogen and phosphorus. The lack of these trace elements leads to a decrease in yield.
Amber Acid is only a biostimulator who contributes to the active growth of tomatoes.
Indications and contraindications
Amber Acid It is recommended to use for tomatoes in the following cases.
- For soaking planting material.
- Processing is performed before landing in the ground.
- Means helps to cope with malicious microorganisms. To get the result, you need to use the drug together with pesticides.
- The solution is used for spraying to speed up the process of extension of green mass.
- Acid helps to strengthen the root system of tomatoes.
- Amber Acid for tomatoes is special important during the growing season. The drug allows you to increase the yield of tomatoes.
- Funds are used not only during flowering. With the help of acid, you can promote the percentage of seeds.
During vegetation, it is recommended to splash composition 1 time per week. To achieve good fruiting, you need to dissolve the acid in the proportion of 1 g on 10 liters of water. Regular watering during vegetation allows you to increase the number of fruits that are on the bush.
It is recommended to process the surface of the leaves and abundantly water the root system. Thanks to the biological additive, the exchange of oxygen in plants can be monitored. Amber Acid gives you the opportunity to reduce the time of the formation of the fruit. With it, it is possible to increase stress resistance – thermal-loving plants become more resistant to frost.
The tool has almost no contraindications. Gardeners better adhere to recommendations. Exceeding the concentration of the solution can lead to severe soil.
This will have a negative impact on the further development of tomatoes.
Methods of preparation of solutions
Gardeners attracts low succinic acid. Buyers must remember that acid in tablets is just auxiliary. It increases the efficiency of other drugs and fertilizers.
In the process of cooking, it is necessary to adhere to the following instruction.
- After dissolving the acid should not be solid lumps. Powder or tablet must first dissolve in warm water.
- Gardening must comply with proportions.
- To avoid errors, carefully read the information on the package. Often manufacturers indicate a mass of tablets, and not a valid substance. It confuses many people.
Acid can be produced as a powder. In this case, it is necessary to dilute 1 g of substance in a liter of warm water. Make sure that the crystals are completely dissolved.
After that, the fluid must be brought to a certain volume, which depends on the processing goal.
There are several options for the preparation of the solutions for treating tomatoes. To prepare seeds, use liquid that contains 2% acid. To this end, add 2 g of substance in 50 ml of heated water. The volume of the finished solution should be 2 liters. And the concentration does not depend on the form of a substance. In powder there may be another content of existing elements.
Special attention should be paid to the processing of the root system of tomatoes. The solution must have a lower concentration. To prepare the mixture, the following components will be required:
- 2 g of succinic acid (10 tablets);
- 20 liters of water.
Amber Acid can be used to feed the seedlings. In this case, the concentration will have to decrease to 0.1%.
After cooking, the mixture must be used for 3-5 days. Otherwise, the solution will lose its effectiveness. The reason is a chemical reaction that occurs in the process of interaction of oxygen and acid. Active ingredients begin to decompose. You can water seedlings immediately after the preparation of the solution.
Do not exceed the concentration of the drug. Acid excess can have a negative impact on the growth process of tomatoes in the greenhouse. Excess dosage leads to a slowdown in the process of fruit formation. In addition, the soil is observed.
Amber Acid has a beneficial effect on the germination of tomatoes. Seed material must be kept in solution during the day. After that, they should be rinsed under running water.
Amber Acid is used to carry out extra-green spraying. In this way, you can achieve several goals:
- intensify the growth of seedlings;
- avoid dangerous diseases;
- Acid solution helps tomatoes faster adapt to new conditions.
The tool stimulates the growth of shoots and increases the yield of tomatoes. To increase the resistance to various diseases, it is recommended to use a solution that has a concentration of 0.1%. Bostimulator can be used not only for seedlings. There is a spraying with a sprayer. At the same time you can get rid of phytoophulas.
The method allows to achieve an increase in the growth rates of new leaves and sprouts. The procedure is best carried out a few days before flowering. Amber Acid is used for uncess, which begin to form during this period.
Treatment is recommended in the morning or evening. After washing the roots, the plant put in the container in which the working solution is located. The slightest violation can lead to reinforcement of the roots and death of tomatoes. For quick rooting of seedlings, it is necessary to poke the shoots of tomatoes about 3 hours.
The advantage of succinic acid can be attributed to the possibility of neutralizing nitrites that are present in the soil. Carefully examine the root system that can be easily damaged in the transfers in the open ground.
To restore roots, it is recommended to soak seedlings for 2-3 hours in a solution of succinic acid. This method allows tomato to recover faster. The most difficult plants adaptation under adverse conditions. Surface irrigation contributes to improving the growth of leaves and sprouts after drought.
Important! Tomatoes should be sprayed with a solution of succinic acid 2-3 times a week.
The drug can cause serious damage to tomatoes. So do not rush to spray succinic acid solution. Sick plants need to be treated with pesticides. Most often, tomatoes are exposed to fungal and bacterial infections. The appearance of brown spots on the leaves and stems indicates the development of phytoofluorosis.
Thanks to the drug, you can help the plant in the fight against pests. To cope with fungal infections, a comprehensive approach is recommended. Pesticides destroy pathogens, which slow down the growth of tomatoes. With their help, you can cope with the disputes of pathogenic microorganisms. Thanks to the joint use of pesticides and succinic acid, you can achieve positive results.
The active ingredient is almost instantly absorbed by the leaves. The optimal concentration of the solution is 1 g per 10 liters. With sunny weather, it is enough to hold 1-2 spraying per season. In this way, it is possible to process the sheet.
To stimulate the root system of tomatoes, it is necessary to impregnate the ground to the depth of 0.15-0.3 m. The procedure is recommended to repeat after 7 days. In the process of transplanting the roots of seedlings soaked for 30-60 minutes. Seedlings are poured with a thin jet watering. The perfect time for the root feeding is considered to be the stage of bootonization. Within 2 weeks you need to pour tomatoes about 3 times.
Tomatoes can be multiplied not only by seeds, but also vegetative. To roighten steps, it is necessary to use a weakly concentrated solution of succinic acid (0.1 g per liter). With regular processing, the stress resistance of tomatoes increases, green mass extension occurs. For the preparation of the solution, 10 liters of water and 10 tablets, which contain 0.1 g of the active substance.
The testimony for feeding seedlings of tomatoes with a solution of succinic acid can be attributed:
- fading leaves;
- lack of light;
- Logery of seedlings in development.
The slowdown in the process of forming the fruit may be due to improper preparation of the substrate.
The soil is recommended to fertilize with the composition of nitrogen and phosphorus compositions.
During seedlings, it is necessary to make only soil. Often gardeners buy seedlings in the market. In the process of transporting plants may fade. After extracting the roots of tomatoes from tanks, several problems arise:
- damage to plants;
- Blackened roots;
- dried leaves.
It is possible to revive the seedlings as follows:
- Plants lay out in the tray;
- After that, the seedlings need to pour a solution of succinic acid and immediately fall into the ground.
- Experienced gardeners are advised to avoid hitting succinic acids on the skin. Special attention should be paid to the mucous. Before preparing a solution, put on gloves and safety glasses.
- When a solution in open areas, it is necessary to wash off the acid with flowing water.
Common errors when using
- The concentration of the solution may cause negative consequences.
- It is impossible to water tomatoes too often, as this can lead to the acidification of the soil. In this case, you will have to make lime or ash.
- Often, beginners do not know how to deal with fungal diseases. Do not immediately water the seedlings of amber acid. This method will be ineffective. To destroy pathogenic microorganisms, you need to immediately handle tomatoes pesticides.
With the right use of the drug, it is necessary to take into account the main point – a solution in a closed container should be kept no more than 3 days. During contact with air, acid decomposition is occurring to the components. At the same time, the effectiveness of the means is lost.