- Category: Sort
- Type of growth: Intemimensional
- Purpose: for whole-fuel canning
- Ripening time: Mediterranean
- Timing of ripening, days: 111-115
- Growing conditions: For open soil, for film greenhouses
- Marketability: High
- Transportability: Yes
- Bush size: Tall
- Height of the bush, see: 200-300
See all the characteristics
Experienced gardeners rarely than can surprise, given the variety of different cultures. But among simple varieties and hybrids there is an interesting view called Lyanovoid Tomatoes. Bushes of such culture are distinguished by intensive growth, as well as increased yield. Tomato Jubilee Tarasenko belongs to such.
History of removal
The author of Tomatas Jubilee Tarasenko performed the Ukrainian selection officer of the fans of Feodosij Makarovich Tarasenko. This variety was led by him on his 75th anniversary. At the moment, culture is not listed in the State Register. But it does not stop gardeners.
The main minus of an unregistered variety is that agrofirms in large numbers produce seeds under this title, but the descriptions of tomatoes, as well as the fruits obtained, differ. Therefore, it is best to buy material in a specialized store.
Tomato Jubilee Tarasenko is a liananized intederminant grade designed for growing in greenhouses or in beds. Suitable for any region, but in cold areas may require shelter.
Description of varieties
Tall liananic bush pulls up to 200-300 cm. Differs good power of growth and active emissions of side shoots. Stem powerful, well-developed. Refrigerant is very weak. Large leaves, have a dark green shade. This type is recommended to form in one stem.
Inflorescence is simple, formed in a cluster. Complex brushes. At the lower brushes, up to 40 fruits may form, on the upper – 20-30. The first brush is laid at 9 sheet. Next – every 2.
Gardeners celebrate one big minus culture: due to the specifics of the growth of the bush behind it it is very hard to care for. Many of ignorance cannot correctly form stem and crown.
Tomato Jubilee Tarasenko attribute high yields, good immunity to fungal diseases, as well as universal use of fruits.
The main qualities of fruits
Fruits are collected in large brushes, so their mass will be different. Vegetable weight can be from 70 to 200 g. It rarely happens that the berries are identical for each other in one cluster.
Fruits are the same in shape: rounded and often with a small nose. Orange-red peel shade, it is thin, but very durable. This allows you to store berries in a dark and dry place up to 1.5 months, as well as transport them over long distances in the boxes. Berries do not imagine and do not crack.
Flesh tight, fleshy. Inside the two large seed chambers with medium seeds, which can be used for subsequent reproduction of culture.
Tomato Jubilee Tarasenko has a universal purpose: it is suitable for both fresh use and for the preparation of various hot dishes. Fruits are also preserved and marinate or used for juices, sauces or tomato pastes.
Gardeners argue that culture has a saturated and pronounced sweet taste with small acids.
Ripening and fruiting
Sort Jubilee Tarasenko refers to medieval cultures. Ripening fruit takes 111-115 days. Fruiting itself stretched, lasts about 1.5 months and passes from July to August. In the colder regions, the tomatoes of this species are recommended during the drier ripeness. Then the fruits leave in a dark place to divert. Berry taste characteristics will not lose. Moreover, this procedure will help bushes faster to unload.
The main feature of the culture is that it is high-yielding. Dachits remove 15-20 kg of tomatoes from one bush. These indicators – not the limit for the variety. If you correctly care for the culture, and there will be optimal weather conditions, the yield may increase.
Dates of landing on seedlings and landing in the ground
In early March, confused material is prepared. For sowing you can choose a small container. Previously everything is processed and disinfected. The soil dries in the oven or purchased in the store, and the seeds are soaked in a weak solution of manganese. After that, the material is dried and treated with growth stimulants.
In the soil are made shallow grooves and at a distance of 2 cm each other are laid seeds. Then the soil is reconciled and watering with water through the pulverizer. Boxes are covered with film and remove into warm and dry place. Under the film, the temperature should be + 25 ° C. After all the seeds proceed, the cellophan is cleaned, and the boxes are exhibited on the windowsill.
Dive variety need twice. The first time the dive is produced when the bushes are transplanted into a deeper capacity for further development. And the second – already when landing for a permanent place.
The selected plot in a few days before the transplant is drunk and is abundantly moisturized with water. It is best to plant seedlings from May 15 to June 5. The age of bushes should not exceed 60 days.
The main stages of growing seedlings at home
Preparation of seeds
Basic preparation methods: Warming, disinfection, soaking in growth stimulants, bubbling, hardening, germination. These technicians are aimed at different results and have a different purpose.
According to experts, preliminary soaking can increase yields by 30%. The duration of soaking is determined depending on the solution used and the quality of seeds.
What kind of soil to choose for seedlings
Land for planting tomato seeds house should not be taken from the garden. The soil for seedling tomato should have good breathability, provide the necessary level of humidity, and the pH acidity level should be about 6.5 units.
Tarasenko described in detail the agrotechnical conditions of cultivation for its varieties, where the main point has always indicated that freedom is needed by the bushes. Therefore, planting seedlings follows the 60×50 cm scheme.
Growing and care
For a good harvest, it is necessary to comply with standard plants care procedures.
- The first watering is carried out 7 days after transplanting seedlings into the soil. During this time, young seedlings are strengthened and get used to new weather conditions and climate. Irrigation mode – 2 times a week. It is made abundantly, but so that the roots are not oversathed in moisture. To facilitate this process, the soil can be meditated with peat or shed. The main thing is to dry the mulch and replace it as necessary. If there is no mulch, then after irrigation, the soil is loosened next to the bush and in the aisle, and then remove all the extra weeds.
- Many gardeners prefer to make mixed fertilizers. Among the feeding Most often use a solution of a cowboy or avian litter together with phosphorus, potassium and nitrogen. It is best to avoid chlorine-containing substances, as well as fresh manure.
- Difficulties in many cause a bush formation. It is recommended to leave 1-2 stem. Due to active growth, side shoots are removed regularly, almost every week. Steying for removal should not exceed a height of 10-13 cm. They are best quenched. Strong thickening of shoots will certainly lead to the formation of fungal diseases.
- Stem and Krone necessarily be asleep. Otherwise, the stalk of the plant can be broken under the severity of the fruit.
- In order to avoid fungal infections, the greenhouse is carried out daily, and also maintain a temperature in it not higher than 30 ° C.
- Several times per season are carried out preventive spraying with such means as “phytoosporin” or “Hom”. To combat insects, choose a spraying with soap solution or the prestige preparation. All procedures are desirable to carry out in dry weather.
How and than feed tomatoes?
At each stage of growth, various trace elements are needed. All fertilizers can be divided into two groups: mineral and organic. Folk remedies are often used: iodine, yeast, bird litter, egg shell.
It is important to comply with the norm and the period of feeding. This also applies to folk remedies, and organic fertilizers.
YeastBoric acidIodineAshCalcium Selitrasuccinic acidMilk serumHydrogen peroxideChicken litterSodaNettleMullein
Processing and prevention from diseases and pests
Diseases and pests of tomatoes in the greenhouse
During the cultivation of tomatoes in the greenhouse, there are often diseases due to a violation of the temperature regime and excessive humidity. The most common diseases are fungal (phytoofluorosis, colaporiosis, rot).
Diseases and pests of tomatoes in open soil
Fighting diseases and pests of tomatoes in open areas is quite complex. This is due to the fact that the grated is exposed to various pathogens and pest insects.
PhytofluoroPuffy dewVertexClapPoriosGray GnilTobacco Mosaic virus