- Authors: N. IN. Nastenko, B. G. Cane, M. N. Gulkin (Agrofirma Aelita LLC)
- Year of assumptions: 2012
- Category: Sort
- Type of growth: Determinant
- Purpose: Fresh use, for canning slices, for juice
- Ripening time: Mediterranean
- Timing of ripening, days: 120-130
- Growing conditions: For open soil, for film greenhouses
- Bush size: middle-resistant
- Height of the bush, see: 150
See all the characteristics
Tomato Bullie Heart, perhaps, the most beloved variety of gardeners of our country. He was popular for grandparents and grandparents. Based on this variety, many varieties were derived. There are currently bullish heart orange, black, yellow, pink, peach, cream, chocolate. In this article we will analyze one of these varieties – the bullish heart pink.
History of removal
Tomato was registered in the state market in 2012. breeders of AgroFirma Aelita LLC. IN. Nastenko, M. N. Gulkin and B. G. Cane. Variety won wide popularity. Many amateur gardeners plant him every year.
Description of varieties
Bull Heart Pink refers to the determinant varieties of tomatoes. The average growing plant, with a long fertility, high yield. When growing in the greenhouse reaches a height of 1.8 m, in the open soil – to 1.3 m. The powerful root system is partially distributed over the surface, partially germinates deep into the ground.
Stem is thin and fairly fragile, requiring garter to the support. Faceproofing, the leaves are large dark green. On each brush grows 3-4 tomatoes. Inflorescence complex, fruit without articulation.
The main qualities of fruits
Mass of the fetus on average – 250-350 g. The first fruits are larger, in the future they are becoming less. The form they have different. Some fruits, quite in accordance with the name of the variety, are similar to the heart, with a pointing on the top. Others – rebellious-cone.
Fruits of pink or pink-raspberry. Their surface is a slaborous. Skin is rather dense.
Grade Bull Heart Pink Suitable for Various Culinary Processing. Very good for cooking summer salads. Used for canning slices, juice, cooking sauces.
Long fruits are not stored. Fully matured tomatoes are desirable to use within 3 days after removal from the branch. A little misunderstood is also better not to store more 2 weeks.
Taste tomatoes are wonderful – sweet, with small acids. In the context you can see many small nests – ranging from 6 pieces containing very few seeds. Puffed juicy and fleshy, fragrant, bright pink.
Ripening and fruiting
In terms of maturation variety average. From germination of the first sprouts until maturation of the first fruit passes 120-130 days.
Grade Bull Heart Pink refers to high-yielding varieties – on average 7.5-8 kg / kV. M.
Dates of landing on seedlings and landing in the ground
So that the tomatoes have time to grow and mature, they are sowing them in the first half of March. It is important to disinfection seeds – to hold for 20 minutes in a weak solution of mangartee or to process the means “Bravo”. Such prevention will lead to the fact that there will be no colaporiosis and vertex rotten on the grown bush, often affecting the tomatoes of this variety.
In the open ground seedlings planted on May 15 – June 5. With the possibility of refund of freezers, it needs to organize a temporary shelter. If the greenhouse is heated, seedlings can be planted and in April. She always quickly takes peace and goes to height.
The main stages of growing seedlings at home
Preparation of seeds
Basic preparation methods: Warming, disinfection, soaking in growth stimulants, bubbling, hardening, germination. These technicians are aimed at different results and have a different purpose.
According to experts, preliminary soaking can increase yields by 30%. The duration of soaking is determined depending on the solution used and the quality of seeds.
What kind of soil to choose for seedlings
Land for planting tomato seeds house should not be taken from the garden. The soil for seedling tomato should have good breathability, provide the necessary level of humidity, and the pH acidity level should be about 6.5 units.
Optimal disembarkation scheme – 40×60 cm. Next to each seedling immediately place the backup, to which it will later be necessary to bind the barrel as it grows.
Growing and care
To obtain a good crop, the bush needs to be correctly formed. There are 3 embodiments of the bush.
- Only one escape is left on the bush, it has 6-7 fruit brushes on it.
- Leave the main trunk and escape that grew up from the first lower step. All other steps are removed, like the bottom leaves.
- It is for this variety of tomatoes to use such a way to form a bush. Leave one major escape. After 3 floral brushes are formed on it, this escape is pinching the top and resolve a stepmaker located under the upper floral brush. This stepper forms a new main trunk. When on it, in turn, 3 floral brushes will appear, the operation is repeated. With this agrotechnical method, more large tomatoes receive from each bush.
Steening is necessary every 10-14 days.
Plants need regular watering 2-3 times a week. Like all tomatoes, it is necessary to water them only under the root, so as not to provoke the appearance of diseases. Until the veneer appeared and the bulging of tomatoes began, the bushes feed the complex mineral fertilizers. When the fruit aging has already begun, feed the chicken litter infected on the water. In order not to burn bushes, it is bred by water in a ratio of 1: 20 (half-liter infusion for 10 liters of water). Frequency feeding – 2 times a month.
During the active ripening of fruits, water should be less likely – maximum once a week. Otherwise, the fruits will be taken to crack and will taste.
Harvesting begins in July and continues until the end of August.
Attention! Gradual removal of leaves helps friendly ripening of fruit.
With the tightened rainy weather, it is better to collect tomatoes when they just started to repose to avoid cracking fruit. It is also fair if you need to transport them or in order to extend the shelf life.
How and than feed tomatoes?
At each stage of growth, various trace elements are needed. All fertilizers can be divided into two groups: mineral and organic. Folk remedies are often used: iodine, yeast, bird litter, egg shell.
It is important to comply with the norm and the period of feeding. This also applies to folk remedies, and organic fertilizers.
YeastBoric acidIodineAshCalcium Selitrasuccinic acidMilk serumHydrogen peroxideChicken litterSodaNettleMullein
Resistance to diseases and pests
Grade bull heart pink susceptible to phytoofluorosis. It is better to immediately apply “phytosporin” for its prevention. Spray them and bushes, and the earth is desirable three times per season.
Often tomato bull heart pink attack fungal rot.
- Gray Gnil. Brown spots appear on the leaves that are covered with fluffy gray colors. In this case, all the affected areas must be cut immediately, leaving only healthy fabrics. Bushes spray with fungicides (“Fundazol”, “Sort”, “Ordan”, “Preview”) or copper drugs.
- ClapPoriosa (bright spot). Yellow spots appear on the leaves. They gradually grow up and leaves fall. If you do not take action, the flowers and fruits begin to dry out. Infected plants are treated with copper preparations. To avoid this disease, the seeds before sowing are treated with the means “Bravo”.
- Vertex. On healthy plants on the tops of fruits appear foci of rot. Gradually raging, rotting destroys the whole fruit, turning it into a shapeless mass. A weekly spraying of Calcium Selutyra 10 g / 10 liters of water and root watering – up to 2 l on the bush.
Now about pests. First of all it is a word. She settles on the inside of the leaves and slows down. To get rid of it, the plant is treated with insecticides (“confident”, “Akarin”, “Decis”).
If you see that the leaves are actively eating caterpillars, know that this is a tomato scoop. Subsequently, they turn into non-obscure butterflies. In the fight against them will help “Decis Profi”, “Zolon”, “Karate”.
In conclusion, let’s say that it is not the easiest thing to grow this variety of tomatoes – not the simplest thing, it’s a lot with him. But everything pays off with high yields, excellent taste and beauty of tomatoes.
Processing and prevention from diseases and pests
Diseases and pests of tomatoes in the greenhouse
During the cultivation of tomatoes in the greenhouse, there are often diseases due to a violation of the temperature regime and excessive humidity. The most common diseases are fungal (phytoofluorosis, colaporiosis, rot).
Diseases and pests of tomatoes in open soil
Fighting diseases and pests of tomatoes in open areas is quite complex. This is due to the fact that the grated is exposed to various pathogens and pest insects.
PhytofluoroPuffy dewVertexClapPoriosGray GnilTobacco Mosaic virus