To get a good cabbage harvest, you need to ensure this culture with all the necessary elements. To do this, the plant must be regularly picked up by organic and mineral products.
For the first time you need to feed the cabbage immediately after disembarking seedlings in the ground. Because during this period she begins to actively gain green mass. Therefore, it is very important that at this stage the plant has received nitrogen. You can make fertilizers in 2 weeks. At this stage, the following minerals can be used:
- ammonium Selitra (25 grams on 1 water bucket);
- Carbonate (35 grams on 1 water bucket);
- Superphosphate (30 grams of 10 liters of water).
You can also make organic fertilizers. It is best for this purpose a manure and chicken litter will be suitable because they contain many nitrogen.
There are several simple feeding recipes that can be used.
This substance is very quickly absorbed, which is important when growing cabbage. In addition, in addition to nitrogen, there are also substances such as calcium, iron and sulfur.
For the preparation of the solution, it will take 5 kilograms of manure to pour 10 liters of water. Next, mix well mix and insist 7 days. After this period, you need to take 1 liter of the solution and mix it with two buckets of water. After that, it is necessary for each bush cabbage pour 0.5 liters of the cooked mixture.
If you wish, you can add 125 grams of superphosphate into the solution. This will strengthen the root system of plants and increase their immunity.
From chicken litter
This product is rarely used in pure form. As a rule, it is bred in a large amount of water. If the litter is fresh, on 1 water bucket use 3 kilograms of this substance. Old litter divorces in 10 liters of liquid.
The finished mixture must be inspected within 5-6 days. After this period, you need to take 1 liter of solution and breed it in 1 bucket of water. Under each bush it is necessary to pour 0.5 l of mixtures.
From the ammonia alcohol
Cabbage fertilizer can also use a solution with ammonia alcohol. For its preparation you need to mix 0.1 liters of ammonia with 1 bucket of water. Next to each plant it is necessary to pour 150 milliliters of the finished mixture.
Be sure to comply with the dosage and not exceed the norm. You can repeat the feeder in 3-4 days.
This product is also actively used by robes for feeding cabbage. To prepare feeding from the eggshell, it must be dried very well and turn into a powder using a rolling pin or a conventional bottle.
Then this powder must be pouring 1 liter of boiled water and leave to appease for 1 week. From time to time it is necessary to shabby. After 7 days in the solution you need to add 3 liters of water and mix. Finished mixture should be pouring every cabbage bush.
From hydrogen peroxide
Immediately after disembarking seedlings in open ground, it is necessary to saturate it with oxygen. To do this, you can use such a product as hydrogen peroxide. For cooking, it is enough to add to 1 water bucket 1 cup of this substance and mix everything thoroughly. Water cappist you need to root.
In order not to harm the faster root system, you need to always water the soil with warm water before making fertilizers.
Than feed the second time?
The second feeding must be done only after 1 month after planting a plant for a bed. During this period, the cabbage, in addition to nitrogen, will need phosphorus. Therefore it is worth selecting the appropriate fertilizers.
This product includes a whole range of beneficial substances necessary for the full development of the plant. Woodwood can simply be placed in open ground. But it is much more efficient to use it in the composition of various mixtures.
For the preparation of the solution you need ¼ liter cans of ash pour 1 liter of boiled water. Then you need to give the mixture to breed 4-5 days. After that you need to dilute it with 1 bucket of water. Under each bush, 1 liter of the finished solution is poured.
This substance will help to provide cabbage necessary for her vitamins, as well as amino acids. The following components will be required to prepare the mixture:
- 2 st. L. sugar sand;
- 2 st. L. dry yeast;
- 1 liter of pure water.
- To begin with yeast, it is necessary to dilute in water room temperature;
- Then you need to add sugar sand there, mix everything thoroughly;
- Next, it is necessary to give the mixture to be broken for 1 week;
- After this period, the solution should be pulled out in 1 bucket of water and move everything again;
- After that, you need to pour 1 liter solution each cabbage bush.
So that the cabbage cochanists were larger and dense, the plant should be filled with a solution of boric acid. For the preparation of the required mixture, it will take 5 grams of boric acid to pour 1 glass of boiled water. Then everything must be mixed well and pour into a container with 10 liters of water. Make feeding best in an extraordinated way.
To prepare such a mixture, it is necessary to fall asleep 3 kilograms of potato cleaning in the prepared in advance capacity. Then they must be pouring 10 liters of boiled water and leave to appease for several days, it stirring from time to time. Ready infusion need to be strain, and then pour out 200 grams of a mixture under each bush.
Potato cleaning is rich in phosphorus and potassium. Therefore, such a solution perfectly affects the development of young cabbage.
After making feeding at this stage, the cabbage must be injected.
The third and fourth feeding are not something necessary. But many gardeners make fertilizers in order to stimulate the cropping of kochanov, improve the taste of cabbage leaves and make them more juicy.
For the third time, feeding is made 2 weeks after the second. Watered cabbage best under the root in the morning or in the evening. At this stage, you can use folk remedies.
- Manganese. For feeding cabbage it is worth using a weak mortar solution. For its preparation in 1 Water bucket need to add 3 grams. Then everything must be mixed well. After that, the solution can be used by appointment.
- Iodine. This tool will make kochens larger and juicy. In addition, cabbage treated in this way will be much longer stored. To prepare the mixture, you will need to take a 10-liter water bucket, add 35 drops of iodine and mix everything thoroughly. It is worth noting that the mixture can be used for spraying. However, in this case, the solution should not be so concentrated. 15 drops of iodine add to one water bucket.
Processing plants are best immediately after the rain or early in the morning, when there is still dew.
The last feeding must be made 2-3 weeks before the start of cabbage cleaning. It is done so that cut heads longer were stored. Experienced gardeners recommend using time-tested solutions.
- Nettle. To prepare such a mixture, you can use both leaves and nettle roots. They need to grind well. Then you need to fold everything in the prepared in advance of the container and pour clean water. Next you need to give the mixture. It will take 4-6 days. Ready solution It is necessary to strain and dilute in water. 1 liter of tincture will leave for 1 water bucket. Each cabbage bush is watered with two liters of the resulting solution.
- Yeast and jam solution. To prepare such a useful feeding of 10 liters of water, you need to connect with 300 g of pressed yeast and 500 ml of jam. You can even use the proceed product for this purpose. The resulting mixture should be mixed and removed in a dark place for 8-10 days. After that, the product needs to be mixed with water in proportion 1: 3. You can use the solution for spraying or watering cabbage.
- Banana peel tincture. In the Baran Barana, in addition to potassium, contains a lot of phosphorus, as well as other trace elements. To prepare such a mixture, you will need to take a 10-liter container with hot water and about 18 banana skins. Insist all this need not less than 4 days. Next, the tincture must be strain and diluted with water in proportion 1: 3. After that, you need to pour 1 liter of the mixture for each plant.
- Soda. Soda mixture will protect cabbage kochens from cracking, as well as significantly increase their shelf life. She is preparing very simple. Ten liters of water mixed with two tablespoons of food soda. The solution is used immediately after cooking.
Some lateral grade cabbage need additional feeding. You need to make it no more than 2 times a week. Understand that cabbage needs feeding, you can in the appearance of the leaves.
- If the leaves are yellow, and then begin to dry out and fall, it means that the plant lacks nitrogen. This is also evidenced by a small amount of Kochan.
- When the edges of the leaves become corrugated, and the sheets themselves are pale, it is worth using feeding rich rich in potassium.
- The appearance at the edges of the leaf of white spots indicates a lack of calcium. Over time, such a plant dries.
- If the foliage darkens and acquires a saturated emerald shade, the cabbage lacks phosphorus. The lack of this element also speak the bright purple edges of the leaves and bulges on their outer side.
- Slow cabbage growth and the lack of obscenities are signs of lack of boron. If the plant lacks this item, it will be poorly stored in winter.
Noticing such changes, it is necessary to immediately address this problem.
If you use high-quality feeding at every stage of the growth of cabbage, then the harvest will be pleasantly pleased with its quality and will be stored much longer than usual.
About how to feed the cabbage, look in the following video.