- Authors: Belgium, Shatilla
- Synonyms names: Alexandrin, Marie Louise
- Timing of ripening: Autumn
- Duration of removal of fruits: 20-30 August
- Purpose: Fresh, for juices and drinks
- Type of growth: Memorial
- Yield: High
- Crown: Widescreen
- Epishers: Thick, straight or slightly arcuate, dark red color with a few, moderate
- Form form: Stupoy-shaped
See all the characteristics
Fruit crops – an important element of any garden plot. Pear trees are popular in our country, almost as apple bodies. It is not surprising that annually breeders are lovers and specialists from various varieties. Along with new varieties, remain relevant and classic, traditional pears. One of them is a pear Forest beauty. It is included in the list of the most sought-after pear species due to unpretentiousness in care, excellent yield and excellent taste.
Description of varieties
This variety was brought by breeders in the XIX century, it is well adapted to domestic conditions, grows well in the middle lane. However, in the regions of the North, this pear also feels quite comfortable. The external description of the tree is the following characteristics:
- Crown is thick, but not excessively;
- The shape of the crown is wide, by type of pyramid;
- middle height tree;
- branches of hanging type;
- The bloom of light pink, on the sprinkling, starts in about aprot, even frosts do not spoil this property;
- green foliage, border combined;
- Cutters are bigger.
A variety has its advantages and disadvantages. Among the advantages allocate:
- excellent tasting qualities;
- good frost resistance;
- It tolerates drought well;
- Unpretentious care.
As for minuses, they are not too significant, but still there are:
- high risk of fruit crown;
- Bad immunity to all types of paste;
- After harvesting, the fruits are long stored.
It is a kind of forest beauty that became the basis for the removal of more than 30 varieties of pears. Considered a long-lived tree, there are copies that live about a hundred years.
Pears of this variety are not too big, rather medium, skin is dense, with a thin. Fruit is short, the color of fruit varies from yellow-green during the aging period to yellow-gold with red in the period of full ripeness. Fruits of large size, can reach 160-170 g, but usually a little less. Pear shape in the form of a barrel or non-storm egg.
The flesh of fruit has a light yellow tone, a consistency of oily, juicy, dessert qualities. High. Taste sweet with nice acid. Fruits are suitable for consuming in a fresh form, they make compotes, jam, juices, other conservation products. Well stored not very long time after collecting – up to 20 days.
Ripening and fruiting
Pear grows during the first 10 years actively, after which the dynamics becomes more modest. The fruits ride together, but not too fast, a month after flowering, fruits have already appear.
The period of fruiting usually falls in August September. Depending on climatic conditions, the timing may vary. Tree brings pears annually, there are no rest periods. Wanted pollinators, the best varieties of pollinators are lemon, Williams.
The variety belongs to the high-yield, as the fruiting is abundant, with young trees collect up to 20 kg. In maturity, the pear brings up to 160 centners with hectares. Depending on the care and climate, these indicators may change.
The optimal zone on the plot for a pear landing of this variety is well lit, with fertile soil. It is better to plant where there are no drafts. Soil is preferable rich, for example, chernozem, but on the clay soil this kind is badly joined. Landing time – the beginning of the season, after the snowmate or middle of autumn. The best age of seedling is 2 whether 3 years old, do not purchase them from untested sellers.
Since the variety is poorly pollinated, he needs the right neighborhood. If we plant different varieties of pears nearby, yield will increase dramatically. The process of disembarking is the following:
- The deepening needs to be digging about 7 days before the procedure;
- Pit sizes – approximately 75 90 cm;
- Nearest pears are not closer than 3 meters;
- The soil from the pit is connected to superphosphates, humid, sand, potassium, overwhelming;
- The mixture is introduced into the recess, water, root the seedling so that the root neck is above the ground level by 5 cm;
- Once again, moisturized, fall asleep by soil, mulch;
- If there is a possibility of strong winds, a sapling is better to tie to the support.
Growing and care
Since the root tree of the tree is located close to the surface of the soil, you need to be careful when loosening and other manipulations. Otherwise, care is not a special difficulty and consists of standard procedures.
- Moisturizing. Since the pear perfectly transfers dry weather, it is often not necessary to water it. While the tree is young, enough to water once a week, the volume is about one and a half buckets. Adults spread 4-5 times for the whole season, optimally drip irrigation. Stop moisturizing to the beginning of autumn.
- Fertilizer. Prying plant is enough feeding in soil when landing. And then the number of procedures vary according to the level of the fertility of the soil. If you have loam, chernozem, it is enough to feed the tree every 3-4 years. Sand soils are better to enrich once a year. To this end use mineral compositions, organics. Feed the tree by the organica at the very beginning of spring, when snow comes down, during flowering – urea, after its end – ash, in the fall, powered with potash phosphate mixtures.
- Trimming. The crown of forest beauty must be formed by conducting pruning in sanitary, decorative and rejuvenating purposes. This can be done twice for the season – at the very beginning, to the intense and late when the sheet is reset. Mandatory trimming are subject to all branches that grow to the center and thicken the crown, low dry and sick, shoots of shoots. In a young age, the tree does not need trim like mature. You should not remove more than a quarter of branches for one procedure, hemps do not leave on the branches. In addition to those branches that thicken, you can remove branches that grow around, stretch up, but not more than a third.
- Preparation for winter. The grade belongs to the frost-resistant, so pretty good to transfers harsh climatic conditions. Even if the temperature in the winter falls to 40 ° C, the forest beauty will survive it without problems. But it is better to spend some events to prepare a tree by winter. For example, the rolling circle is desirable to climb, young trees cover with hay. In the autumn period, the pear is whitewashed, in the winter falls asleep with snow. However, if winter is warm, these events may be superfluous.
Resistance to diseases and pests
The tree of this variety does not apply to weak and unstable, he has very good immunity. But there are diseases and pests that may be dangerous for him. Especially it is necessary to fear torment dews, rust, rot and paste. From pests problems deliverty, sheetoblushka, fruit pincers.
- Scab. A serious illness against which the pear is not very good immunity. The tree is amazed entirely, symptoms appear on foliage – spots, holes. Then visually you can see how the bark swells, the flowers are creepy. Crop the pear with copper with copper, burgundy liquid, special preparations “Staters”, “Horus”.
- Moniliosis. This is a fruit rot, from which you can get rid of preventive spraying. Spend them 30 days before harvest with “Phytosporin”.
- Rust. Foliage falls early, spots appear on the leaves. It is necessary to carry out spraying with gray preparations.
- Puffy dew. Gray plaque and twisted leaves helps antifungal type preparations containing copper.
- Fruit pincers. If white spots appeared on the foliage, it is better to treat the plant “carbofosom”.