An important procedure in the formation of a cucumber bush is its trimming. Thanks to such procedures, high yield is ensured, improving the quality of matured fruit. Pruning is important for vegetables that grow not only in the open soil, but in greenhouse conditions.
The need for procedure
Many novice gardeners-gardeners do not quite understand what the need to trim the cucumber landing in the greenhouse. As a result, as a result, such people do not achieve high yield. Experienced dacities and breeders always advise not to neglect such a procedure because it is very effective. All useful trace elements derived from the Earth are not spent on unnecessary leaves, if you pre-cut them. Due to this, the growth and development of culture is accelerated.
Crouching cucumbers grown in greenhouse need to achieve important goals.
- By trimming cucumbers, the quality of the ventilation of the greenhouse space is significantly increased.
- The procedure under consideration ensures preventation of the development of rot and stalks, and the rhizomes of vegetable landlords. This is a kind of prevention, characterized by high efficiency.
- Trimming the greenhouse cucumbers are produced in order to improve the illumination of space. Due to this, photosynthesis increases, which is so important for breathing and humans, and the development of planted plants.
- Due to the correct pruning, the proper formation and stem, and the most cucumber bush in general.
- Thanks to the trimming, preventing the formation of patients and weak sites on the plant. Warning drying plates.
- Correctly spent cutting of cucumbers in the greenhouse allows you to get rid of all empty flowers and leaves that have been superfluous.
- Due to the cutting of cucumbers save the main resources of landing for the correct development of uncess.
- Competent trimming of greenhouse crops makes it possible to obtain as a result of smooth fruits, characterized by the best taste.
- Pruning allows you to send the necessary useful elements directly to the urins, and not to the side shoots.
- Since shoots in the lower part thanks to the procedure are cut off, care for a bush becomes much easier.
The procedure for trimming cucumbers lined in a greenhouse is very important, has a serious impact on the growth and development of culture.
Preparation of instruments
Before proceeding with cutting of greenhouse cucumbers, it is important to properly prepare all the necessary tools. The selection of specific devices primarily depends on which part of the landing is scheduled to remove. The vine that started becoming yellow and began to get quiet, it is advisable to cut through the well-fulfilled secator sufficient length.
If the gardener decided to engage in a cut of unnecessary empty flowers, then it is better to prepare garden scissors. These tools can also cut the bustard, removing foliage and shoots. Very young and thin steps can be easily flawed with fingers without using any tools.
Absolutely all tools that are used to trim the cucumbers in the greenhouse must be well-disinfected. Hands of the summer house must be pretty well. No means for the processing of special antibacterial compositions. If you do not comply with such simple conditions, high risk of increasing dangerous infections.
We’ll figure out the general rules of cutting cucumbers grown in greenhouses.
- First one and a half weeks landing will pass the stage of adaptation. That is why at this time “disturb” it is not recommended.
- To form a neat cucumber bushing of the right form, starting with its garter to the support part.
- Catching steppers should be carried out only by carefully disinfected tools of good sharpening. Some gardeners advise pre-boil all objects within 10 minutes. Other gardens overnight soaked tools in a weak solution of manganese.
- Cucumber shoots are required to cut under their basics. It must be done so that the protruding “hemp” may remain outside.
- Conducting must be regular. Experienced daches recommend to engage in such procedures at least 1 time in 7 days.
- Unnecessary shoots should be removed in the early morning so that during the day of the ranks managed to delay, and with the arrival of the coolness did not turn out to be open for dangerous infections.
The procedure under consideration is required exclusively in sunny days. The air temperature should be at least 20 degrees Celsius.
What leaves cut?
The correct removal of sheet plates largely depends on the specific species, the peculiarities of growing, pollination and the harvest of cucumbers.
Mandatory removal needs topics with such characteristics:
- has any mechanical damage and defects in the form of supervisors, breaks, and so on;
- the leaves on which the signs of parasite attacks or the development of infectious diseases are viewed;
- If the foliage formed characteristic unhealthy specks, increased dryness or rot, they also need to cut off with a bush.
There are hybrid varieties of cucumbers who require complete removal of the top of the stalk, ranging from 6 sheet. It is necessary to leave intact only 3 leaves. The usual plants are formed only in 1 stem – everything else needs to be deleted.
Varieties capable of self-pollization hold most of the fruits on the main. Based on this feature, all the tops on the side are required to cut. This also applies to such species, which are engaged in bees. Cleaning of unnecessary greenery is very important to provide access insect.
Yellowed foliage, which is located on the lower areas after fruiting zones, must be deleted. Everything else needs to be left in their places and do not touch.
There are such situations where the bushes are too abundantly fought by branches. In this case, it is necessary to neatly trim the growth point. At the same time, the volume of nitrogenous fertilizers should be reduced, you need to dry the soil. At the expense of such actions, more useful elements will be able to get directly to the fruits.
There are several main schemes cutting cucumbers in the greenhouse. Each of them provides a certain procedure for which the dacnik must adhere to.
We will get acquainted closer with existing circles for cutting greenhouse vegetables.
This type of trimming is carried out with respect to self-polishing cucumber varieties to focus the bulk of the harvest on the central stem, simplify the care of the bush by reducing the size of its growth. Some daches still decide to leave in the side shoots of the wound to increase the amount of fruits. In this case, an additional supporting structure can be useful so that the bush is accidentally broken under load from cucumbers. Overload it should not.
Pruning should be started with Niza bush. It is necessary to remove runs on the sides, and with them and inflorescences. Cutting is also subject to those leafy plates that have a frankly painful and stiff view. In such leaving events, hybrid varieties of greenhouse cucumbers need, since the lion’s share of female flowers is created in the center of the center. In the lateral process, there is no need for.
Such type trimming can be considered prophylactic. The procedure is aimed at effective struggle with many diseases. If the cucumber bustice is gradually becoming increasingly sluggish and weak, the formation of the barring is slowed down, the problem may be hiding in too much branchiness of the plant. In this case, it is paramount to remove loose leaves, as well as shoots that create a shadow of tiers from below.
It is allowed to leave intact from 2 to 3 good barries. This measure will give the ability to improve illumination, will guarantee additional ventilation inside the cucumber bustle in the greenhouse.
If there are healthy leaf plates on the bushes, they can not trim them at all. Allowed to leave a couple of pieces. All other leaves are needed carefully step by step, so that the plant can rationally spend all its resources, redirecting the nutrition components to the urins and fruits, and not to vegetation process.
The process of trimming causes a large stress in the greenhouse. Even when complying with all recommendations, the bush will still need additional support in the form of feeding. Cucumbers are very well referred to phosphoric, potassium and nitrical compositions. And it is also important to monitor the degree of moisture of the beds in the greenhouse.
If the paddles began to form too often, watering can be cut. It is necessary to use only warm water not lower than +22 degrees.
After pruning the plants are vulnerable to pest attacks, so it is important about feeding to take care in advance.