Cherry in the garden is not only very beautiful, but also practical. But a good crop of delicious berries threaten diseases that can significantly abandon the health of the tree. And if the cherry is planted next to the cherries, it is still a big threat to both trees.In order not to miss the disease, to notice the problem in time and decide it, the gardener makes sense to learn about the most common and dangerous illnesses of the cherry.
Treatment of major diseases
Cherry can not be considered a capricious tree, but she is still not the most exemplary immunity. Any disease can change the life cycle of culture that will stop growing and developing, blossoming and produce fruits. Many defeats saves timely processing. Unfavorable climatic conditions, pests, injuries branches and bark, diseases of the plants-neighbors – all this, indeed, threatens the cherry. And the enemy needs to know in the face.
These are certain people who cause fungus, more precisely, different fungi. The first to mind immediately comes the disease called Cockclock. On the leaves of the cherries, red dots appear, quite small. And they appear on both sides of the sheet. Then the sheet is covered with a pink bloom, and then falls at all. A fungus that leads to this, winter in false foliage. During the flowering period, the disease is most often manifested. The method of treatment is simple and radical – to handle the plant with iron vigor, and processing must be before flowering. And then in a month, after flowering, treatment should be repeated. And in the fall, a month after harvest, the final processing is carried out. On 1 water bucket 350 g of vitriol.
Here are some fungal diseases attack the cherry.
Moniliosis. Elongated and brown shoots say about such a short. On the crust can begin to form gray-green growths. Berries are also with gray figures – they, fruits, eventually die. But dangerous and the fact that if you ignore the problem, do not just rot the berries, but die and shoot. Bordeeping liquid, copper or iron samus, “Topsin” or “Sorrow” will help.
First, the tree is processed until the flowering period, then – after its end.
- Anthracnose. If yellowish stains appeared on the fruit surface, in a few days, which became dark growths (with a pinkish tinge), it means that it is an anthraznosis. Berries dried and fall, if the gardener does not include in the fight. Diseases promotes windy and wet weather, so spods fungus easier to overcome long distances. By the way, disputes calmly wake up on fallen berries. If the cherry is infected, it is treated with “polyram” before flowering (20 g to dissolve in a bucket of water).
The second processing will be after flowering, and the third – in a couple of weeks after harvesting.
- Rust. Another popular, alas, fungal disease, it manifests itself on the leaves, and not immediately. On the top of the leaflet arise brown tubercles, very similar color is just on rust. Spore fungus winter on the leaves, and if the tree is not treated, exactly all foliage will be. Fighting with illness can be chloride copper chloride, and burglar liquid is also suitable.
- Scab. On berries and leaves there are velvet on the texture of brown-green spots. Spores of the fungus – the pathogen very quickly scatter with the wind, the whole garden can get sick. On the affected fruits there are cracks, and more than half of the harvest for the season like this can be lost. Fungicides will help to resist death (for example, “Hom” and “Phitosporin M”). In addition to the tree, the soil around it is processed.
- Klaasternosporiosis. At the same time, the age of yellowing leaves, there are specks that are capable of reaching 2 cm. Over time, the spots will be surrounded by a red border, a week later there will appear holes. Leaves of shortness appear. Yes, and for fruits, this disease is dangerous, purple depressed specks on berries speak about it.
The tree needs to be sprayed with a burgundy fluid solution, and it is necessary to make it necessary to dissolve the kidneys or during the boutonization.
If only these diseases threatened the cherry – in addition to fungi, they attack it and other pathogens.
Hommind – gaming, rather familiar for bone trees disease. She is striking a bark, branches, fruits. With damage to the branches is injured Cambier, they will no longer grow in thickness. And together with the gum perfectly spreads the fungus of moniliosis. To avoid homosexual, it is necessary not to overeat the soil, do not arrange an overdose of fertilizers, trim branches affected by frost, protect them from burns. And to treat already educated wounds, if they are suitable for a description of the ailment, it is necessary to garden ward, single-surfactant solution of copper sulphate. If the wound is very large, the trunk struck, for example, you can mix clay and cow manure in equal proportions.
Another virgin disease, this time bacterial nature, – root cancer. It is expressed by tumor growths that appear on the neck, main and side roots. First, the growths will be small, soft, smooth. But the disease will progress, and they – grow, become solid and bug. In the fall of galls (growths) collapse. Treat the ailment of a three-percent solution of iron vapor before and after vegetation.
And it is also worth mentioning that, in addition to bacterial and viral diseases, the cherries are affected by mosses and lichens. Sleeping uniquely weakens the tree, makes it more vulnerable.
May die branches, significantly reduced yield. The tree must be cleaned if such an attack manifested itself. And do it until the swelling swelling and after leaffall. Favoring foliage is cleaned, then a 5% solution of copper sulfate is taken, 50 g of which is divorced in 1 liter of hot water, and then diluted already in 10 liters of warm liquid. The rolling circle is drunk, sheds with a solution of 3% of copper sulphate. Approximately within a week, the growths will disappear. And individual scales can be just scraped with brush.
How to deal with pests?
Pests either do not mind to enjoy the juices of a tree, and often and fruits. And they can not give it to do.
Cherry mucous sawlist
Already in the middle of summer, this pest begins to be dangerous. He tries to descend the sheet completely, which is why it is likely to dry quickly. The sawmologist, however, is not so harvest, and, if used against him, for example, “Aktellik”, he quickly leaves the garden. But if the attack is massive, you may need to do a two-time processing.
Cherry Terle is easy to see at the beginning of spring, it will be on the back of the sheet plate, also she attacks young shoots. Blood color can be black or green. From leaves, she sucks juice, why are those fall. Very often, the wave is striking the cherry for a couple with ants, and this is fraught with huge losses for the garden.
But it’s not so easy to fight her: It is necessary to prepare a solution of tobacco and household soap, they spray crowns. This is a good stopper for the pest, albeit not that means that will help completely destroy TRU. Therefore, it will be necessary to process the tree with a suitable insecticide (choose the one on which “from the Tly”).
This bronze-green pest (bright color) is first trying to collect all the “cream” with an awakening cherry. First he will drink juice from cherry kidneys, then it will eat its berries. Eggs weevils are laying inside fruit pulp. The larvae will eat berry juice, then fly out of the fetus and ensure safely falling in the leaves until spring. One weevil is 80% able to reduce the yield of the cherry tree.
It is necessary to fight in this case precisely with larvae. In the fall, it is necessary to thoroughly switch the nearby circle. In the spring you need to see the brown kidneys on the tree, quickly remove them.
But if the attack is already there, and it is great, you will have to attract insecticides – “Rovyikurt” and “Aktellik”. As soon as the kidneys began to form, you can process.
In the form of a butterfly, she will not harm the cherry, but the fearless caterpillar is powered by kidney and leaf juice. Caterpillar is dangerous by what can postpone up to 500 eggs. You can, of course, manually collect this pest, can be attracted to a section of the sinice. But to reinforce the result can be “metaphos” and “carbofos”. But on the destruction of the population still might take a couple of years.
Cherry mole in larvae nims under the bark. In the spring, the larvae becomes caterpillars, sucking juices from the kidneys, and then from the leaves. To destroy dolls of caterpillars, it is necessary to switch the nearby circle. And the “Zolon” and “Iskra” can handle a tree in the spring.
Without warning events nowhere. For example, it is possible to protect against fungal diseases, if you cut and burn those shoots and branches, on which signs of illness have already been discovered.
There are other recommendations of gardeners.
At the end of the autumn, fallen foliage is going and burned, as well as fruits. It is in them can winter pests. And it is better to burn all this and outside the garden, if such an opportunity is.
In the spring you can spray a tree with 1% copper sulfate solution.
Course of wood should be regularly visiting. If mechanical damage was detected on it, the wound is needed – Garden Var, and even the paint.
Tree trunk in spring can be shaving lime. This practice is not everyone likes, but in fact it is very useful.
Landing better remove weary grass. This processing is not that required, but experienced gardeners assure – for the health of the tree is a good help.
Purchase the soil under the cherry must necessarily – This is one of the main preventive points.
The use of insecticides and fungicides – Normal practice, even if distinctly diagnose the disease does not work. If there are no worms in the fruits and on the leaves, if there is no web, for example, but there are black dots or leaves twist, it means that the tree is sick. And the use of special needs is better crop loss. Alternative folk remedies are also used.
Process, spray – this is understandable. But that the tree does not attack some worms of brachia, it can be helped by timely feeding. In spring and summer, in the fall. It can be double superphosphate, potassium sulfate, humus.
And, of course, do not put the cherry near the cherries. If one tree has, for example, the leaves are black, then the neighboring cherry (bush, tree, tree) very soon sick.
It is very interesting to choose Vishni varieties, look for those that will be good in different directions. Indeed, among almost one hundred varieties there are those that have truly successful characteristics (when, with resistance to disease, the grade does not lose its favorable taste characteristics and size).
Here are some grades of gardeners consider the most successful and resistant to disease and pests.
- “Dubovka”. Trees will not be particularly high, but early fruits and 9 kg of berries from a tree Grade promises. This is also a very winter-hardy grade. But, the main thing is that it is considered one of the most invulnerable in disease and pests.
- “Igritskaya”. A tree with large fruits, in itself a low, perfectly transfers the harsh winter of the middle strip (and the suburbs including). Especially stable grade to fungal diseases. Requires pollinators.
- “Loznovskaya”. The tree grows above 3 m. Fruits at variety excellent. They will be very large, high yield, mature fruit already in the third decade of June. Cherry does not need pollinators and, most importantly, it does not get sick at all. Single cases, maybe, but on the forum of gardeners about it. Unambiguously need to look at. Recommended grade for cultivation in Saratov, Astrakhan regions.
- “Melody”. The tree is not particularly high, the fruits are average in size, at the end of June you can already try a crop. It tolerates winter well, not afraid of diseases. Sorted sorted, pollinators are sometimes required, sometimes no.
- “SEATERS OF LOW”. Not the highest cherry will grow, but the tasters do not regret estimates to designate taste quality varieties. Frost-resistant tree, not afraid of drought and heat. Good grows in the Urals, in Orenburg, Chelyabinsk regions.
Let the choice be justified, and all the varietal characteristics exactly correspond to their descriptions.