Diseases and pests of plant crops with which the gardeners are fighting annually, do not recalculate. Specialized stores sell various means to combat them. Some daches are supporters of folk methods, others are completely calmly relate to chemicals and do not think about negative consequences. However, among such an abundance of goods there are fertilizers who do not carry dangers for animals and people.
What it is?
The fertility of the Earth is not only the presence of macroelements and other nutrients in it. The main role in the processes of vital activity of plant crops is played by microorganisms: they help absorb all kinds of useful components. If there is a lack of trace elements and nutrients in the soil, the results of the feeding are significantly reduced. However, in specialized stores for the garden and the garden, you can find bacterial fertilizers that improve the quality of the Earth.
Bio-bio-breed – natural analogue of chemicals, ensuring the fertility of the soil due to the content of the useful microorganisms.
All components of this means are considered environmentally friendly and not inferior to pesticides. In addition, bacterial fertilizers are saturated with the soil necessary vitamins and microelements.
The widespread introduction of organic means began after a number of scientific research. As it turned out, bacterial fertilizers with vegetable crops form symbiotic interaction, that is, the quality of the soil improves significantly, fertility increases. In addition, plants become more resistant to adverse effects of pests and diseases.
Types and their meaning
Organic agents can be divided into three groups: fertilizers that contribute to plant growth and saturation of the substances; Preparations intended to eliminate pest insects; Biological means against diseases of plant crops. It is necessary to carefully familiarize themselves with each presented view.
- Preparations that strengthen plant crops. Funds are designed for stimulation of growth and formation. Fertilizers of this category enrich plants with vitamins and nutritional trace elements. Popular goods among gardeners are considered the following: “Mikosan”, “Ecosile”, “Energy”, “Healthy Garden”.
- Bacterial fertilizers from plant diseases. Preparations are aimed precisely on causative agents. The composition includes various microorganisms that destroy the malicious microflora, but do not carry dangers for people and domestic pets. These products are in demand: “Phytosporin-M”, “Bio-Fungicide”, “Gliocladin”, “Pharmiode”.
- Organic fertilizers from parasites. Funds of this category are quite selective: they do not “touch” insects in any garden or vegetable garden, but, in turn, destroy pests. The bulk of bioprotective fertilizers works by exposure to the intestine of the parasite or nervous system. Two days after spraying, you can use berries, vegetables and fruits. Among the organic fertilizers from parasites are the most popular: “Nematophagin”, “Verticillin”, “Bitoksisillin”, “Dachnik”.
Methods of application
Before using any organic fertilizer for a garden or garden, carefully examine the instructions specified on the package. The only thing that is needed is to abide by the dosage, because the surplus of nutrients and trace elements will bring more harm than good. We will not familiarize yourself with the features of the use of funds.
- For indoor plants. Before using the product, you must make sure that it is suitable for a certain culture. 5-20 drops of liquid feeding add to purified water and stirred carefully. Granulated drug poured into the ground, the action will appear during irrigation. To achieve the necessary effect, the tool is used once every two weeks.
- Garden. For fertilizer seeds, a solution is used: 50 ml of means for 10 liters of water. About 3 liters of consistency falls on a kilogram of seeds. Soaking continues until 10 o’clock. Extraordinary plant feeding is carried out with a solution: 40 ml per bucket of water. Can be used 3 times per season.
- Garden. Bacterial fertilizers are used to make trees and shrubs faster. Before boarding, you need to soak the cuttings for 2-4 hours. Apply a solution in a ratio of 50 ml of means on 10 liters of water. You can also spray the leaves of plants no more than once a week. Root feeders carry out once every two weeks.
It can be concluded that organic fertilizers are a budget option that can replace any chemicals and pesticides. It is important to accommodately approach the choice of the required drug and carefully examine the instructions before applying.
For more detailed information about bacterial fertilizers, see the following video.