- Authors: South Ural Research Institute of Gardening and Potatoes
- Type of trunk: wood
- Type of growth: middle-resistant
- Crown: medium luggage, flat-core
- Type of flowering and fruiting: on annual shoots
- Full size: Large
- Form form: rounded
- Painting fruit: Red
- The weight of the fetus, g: five
- Color meakty : Red
See all the characteristics
Gardening success is a high quality abundant harvest. To achieve such results, it is necessary to competently approach the selection of wood and carefully care for the culture. Cherry Ural Cherish demonstrates excellent indicators of yields and unpretentiousness in care, for which is valued by gardens.
History of removal
Obtaining a variety was engaged in experienced breeders from the Urals, who managed to bring the species-resistant to not the most pleasant weather conditions. Registration of the new Vishni variety occurred in 1959.
Description of varieties
The Ural Cherry Cherry – the variety of average type, is distinguished by persistence to unpleasant weather conditions and frosts, good accessibility in the ground and high yield rates.
- The tree has a height of 3 m;
- Croon Middle in thickness, flat-core;
- Large white or pink flowers appear on annual escapes.
Cherry is good in the cold and changeable Ural climate, for which is valued by the gardeners of the region. The variety feels great in moistened soils and on the illuminated areas.
Ural cherry pleasing gardeners with large fruits round shape, near the seam of which is a small concaveness. In diameter, the harsh cherries reach an indicator in 17 mm and have a saturated ruby color.
Pulp at the cherry of medium density, but juicy and to taste resembles a cherry. The taste of fruit sour-sweet, pleasant. The distinction of the Ural cherry is the light branch of the bone from the pulp, which is also regarded by gardeners as an exceptional advantage. In the process of formation, the fruits are not cracking and perfectly held on the fruits.
Ripening and fruiting
The first cherry inflorescences gives closer to the end of the spring, when stable warm weather occurs. Kostyanki are formed almost immediately after the appearance of flowers, the fruits are pretended by the end of July. Gardening gardens advise to start when Cherry’s skin will acquire a bright ruby shade.
Ural cherry is characterized by high yield. On average, a tree can be collected up to 7 kg of fruits. In rare cases, the cherry is ready to give up to 15 kg of harvest. The most peak of the yield falls for a period of 4-16 years.
Self-duration and the need for pollinators
Cherry partially self-alphabet, so she needs pollinators who will have a similar period of blossom. For example, youth, Vladimirskaya, Turgenevka.
Getting a good harvest will help the right choice of places for planting a tree. Saplings will feel good and quickly fit on solar sites, where groundwater run deeply. It is better to plant a tree on the elevation so that in the spring water to accumulate under them.
Cherry landing is carried out in spring, before the appearance on the church of the first leaves. If we plant a variety in autumn, then the likelihood is that the seedling does not take care and will die.
Growing and care
In addition to the right landing, it is also necessary to take care of the competent leaving of the plant. The main recommendations here are the following.
- After landing, a seedling is needed regular watering. Make better dirty warm water in large quantities.
- Burnt soil should periodically loose to reduce the number of weeds and soak the soil with oxygen in order to strengthen the root system.
- Dried or too long branches need to cut with a garden secaterator or other reliable tool. It will help to direct the strength of the cherry on the formation of large and sweet fruits.
- In the fall, when a tree goes into a hibernation, it is recommended to fertilize the soil with potash and phosphoric compositions to fill the lack of nutrients and strengthen the immunity of the plant.
- Once in 4 months, gardeners advise fertilize soil with dung or compost. Organic compositions will speed up the growth of the seedling and will help to achieve high yields.
Additionally, you can feed the tree in the spring, making feeding, which contains nitrogen.
Resistance to diseases and pests
Uralskaya cherry has a strong immunity, she is not terrible to. However, the variety is easily exposed to kokkikomo – fungal lesion, the signs of which are:
- Change of color leaves with green on brown;
- Drying branches.
Preventive actions will help prevent the risk of infection. The tree should be treated with fungicides before it starts blooming and fruit.
Stability to soil-climatic conditions
Cherry tolerates cold and freezing well, so in demand in the Ural region. However, the plant requires shelter.