- Authors: IN.NS. Tsarenko, N.BUT. Tsarenko
- Appeared when crossed: Summer x red sweet
- Year of assumptions: 1999
- Type of trunk: bush
- Type of growth: Slavoration
- Crown: widespread, stretched, medium thickening
- Epishers: red-brown, pubescent
- Leaves: Small, elongated, oval, dark green, corrugated, slightly concave, are published short hairs
- Flowers: Swashing, medium, white
- Type of flowering and fruiting: biscuit branches and fruit rods
See all the characteristics
Cherry Tsarevna – not the most capricious plant (contrary to the title). But it is important to correctly cultivate it, follow key recommendations of originators. It will also be interesting to find out what can be counted at all when growing such a culture.
History of removal
The developers of the variety are breeders in. NS. Tsarenko and N. BUT. Tsarenko. To their surname and applies the name, no monarchist reference to that. As a basis for hybridization took the variety Red Sweet and Summer. Officially, the plant was allowed to use on personal households since 1999. It is known that the development of princes was engaged in the Far East.
Description of varieties
This cherry refers to the number of felt varieties. It has a universal fruit destination. Bushes are not too high – only 1.2 m. The diffuschable character of the crown in shape resembles a wide oval. For her, the average degree of thickening is typical.
- direct nature of the growth of branches;
- Light leviers on the same branches;
- Brown-gray peeling bark on branches;
- Neuruple leaves resembling an elongated oval;
- Dark green color and pronounced foliage corrugation;
- Flowers are similar in shape on a saucer, painted in white tone;
- 1 or 2 flower collected in inflorescences;
- Life term on average is 17 years.
Kingovka Kingovna Pretty. Their size averages 1.5×1.7×1.6 cm. Weigh such a fruit will be from 3.6 to 4 grams.
Other nuances of these fruits:
- ovoid shape;
- slightly noticeable “beak”;
- rich pink coloring;
- bone from the soft part can not be separated;
- Abdominal seams look like a strip;
- The separation of firewood goes on a semi-dry type;
- Beautiful, externally attractive appearance;
- Shiny nose with hazard.
For this variety is characterized by sour-sweet taste. In general, he is perceived harmoniously. Delicious sour sweet juice extracted from fruits. Fibrous tight pulp juicy. The proportion of dry substances reaches 9.58%, the concentration of sugars – 8.2%, and the escape of acids – 0.67%. Tasting examination gave fruits assessment of 3.8 points.
Ripening and fruiting
The first yields can be collected for 2-4 year of development. Tsarevna’s bloom in the norm will be in the second decade of May. It is believed that this plant has an average session. The collection of fires is carried out tentatively from July 19 to July 29. Fruits are formed simultaneously, but weather conditions can strongly affect the development of wood.
On average, 9.6 kg crishes are grown on 1 bush. Much depends on the weather and the literacy of agrotechnical measures.
Self-duration and the need for pollinators
Princess to pollinate itself can not. For its cultivation it is necessary to plant plants with identical blossoms.
For this plant is very important high soil fertility. It is recommended to choose solar sections with a decent level of drainage. Landing passes by classic scheme. Breeding cherry can be green cuttings.
You can grow such a cherry:
- in the Far East;
- in Siberia;
- in the Urals;
- in Central Russia;
- in the Volga region;
- in Volga-Vyatka district.
Growing and care
Resistance to arid periods allows you to minimize watering princes. It is possible to land it both in the spring and in the fall. It is necessary to take into account the very early vegetation of felt trees, because of which it is impractical to pull with landing. However, when buying seedlings with closed roots, there will be no such strict restrictions. Before disembarking, the soil should be supported:
- 30 kg of organications (but fresh manure is not suitable);
- 0.8 kg of lime (if the ground is acidic);
- 0.06 kg of phosphate fertilizers;
- 0.03 kg of potash mixtures.
The roots are in the surface layer, which must be taken into account when determining the size of the landing pit and when loosening. Each seedling is watered using 10-20 liters of water. Branches in the process of disembarking are shortened by approximately 1/3. In the course of annual trim, leave 10 to 12 the most strong shoots. Part of the shoots on the side cut off “on the ring” to activate the formation of a new material.
At the anti-aging trimming centers of crowns and skeletal branches on the edges. Such procedures spend every 5 years. Potash-phosphoric mixes for preparation for winter need to be made in October. After the end of the leaf fall is carried out moisture-prohibitive irrigation. Very relevant protection against rodents.
Stability to soil-climatic conditions
The official description emphasizes the solid resistance to cold and hot weather. The convergence is completely unacceptable. Need to choose high-quality land with a good structure.