Items that consist of rules of competent landing of garden crops, a lot. For example, one of them – the distance between the seedlings. From which this indicator depends, if pepper is planted, and is there any difference between landing in the greenhouse and in the open soil – this will be discussed in the article.
Which depends on the landing density?
You need to start with a fundamental question – why it is, in general, it is necessary. Different cultures are planted in different schemes. There is no universal system that would come to everything. Yes, it is still necessary to take into account those nuances of the care, which are needed by neighboring cultures. More than once, the dackets were mistaken in the disembarkation, and then the weeding, loosening, the formation of the bush became very inconvenient. The landing density affects:
- saving places in the open territory;
- Excellent harvest, or rather, the full formation of all parts of plants without a lack of lighting, oxygen access;
- growth rate of seedlings;
- The risk of developing plant rotting processes (thickening it raises at times);
- Accessibility and comfort of culture care.
The scheme acts in the greenhouse, and in the open soil (but it will not be the same scenario). The distance is primarily withstanding for rhizomes. Where the bushes can simply swart so that Krone does not grow too thickly, was not very dense, in relation to the roots of the action “after” be. Adjust their freedom of growing can only be correct during landing.
As well as the landing scheme allows you to calculate the number of fertilizers, and this is useful in the future. And even watering the soil is much more convenient when the land under a bush is visible well, and it can be seen, it is moistened, or urgently need to “poke her”.
Peppers planted in May or June depending on the region, varieties and other factors. But first of all it depends on the temperature regime. If the soil warmed up, you can land. Previously the land fertilize mineral compositions and humus. Then in the ground they do small wells that will be equidistant to each other.
What other rules need to be observed:
- The soil must be a rand in at least +15 degrees, and that the main thing should not be the threat of return freezers;
- Only hardened seedlings are ready for landing, which is already 60-80 days, it has 6-8 real leaves and a couple of buds;
- Plot for peppers should be well lit, protected from strong winds;
- The soil must be fertile and easy, loose, with good breathability and neutral acidity (pH 6-7);
- Prepare the soil, in a good way, it is necessary since the autumn – with a pinch in the ground, a comprehensive fertilizer with phosphorus, potassium and nitrogen in the composition is necessarily introduced into the Earth;
- The landing itself should go into cloudy weather, you can even rainy, and better at all after sunset – active rays are detachious for plants that need to be adapted in a new place;
- Saplings are transplanted along with an earthen room, so that the root system remains safe;
- so that the plant is better to root, it can be treated with a growth stimulator;
- In the wells where peppers go, you can pour fine pebbles to the bottom, it will be a good drainage, and to normalize acidity, we often put wood ashes;
- It is better not to plant peppers where eggplants, tomatoes, potatoes and pepper grew to him.
All these conditions, pepper loves, it is well adapted to them, and if you also plan it at an optimal distance, the forecasts for the crop are very good.
It is time numbers. And they are different for the interval between bushes and between the beds. But still there is a distance between seedlings, which is taken into account at the very beginning of pepper.
Sutting off the seedlings, you need to calculate the distance between the bushes, it is called the radius of free space. It takes no less than 40 cm between seedlings. If the grade is tall, the bushes quickly rush into growth, and the space is vital to them so that the vacuums are formed with sufficient density. From time to time they will then be trimmed, and the bush will be formed about one stem.
Seedlings are planted in the well along one row. Better, if it is an ordered bed with a homogeneous soil composition and good illumination. If it is a low seedling with bushes that are not growing above 60 cm, it is necessary to calculate the interval of 50 cm. On such bushes, the fruits are formed even on lateral letters, therefore they do not cut them.
The main focus is on how quickly the screens go to growth. If it is a lateral seedlings, the interval between bushes reduce. If the Bulgarian sweet pepper is tied to the support, then the place is even saved, and it is correct.
The garter removes the need for additional lighting of the bush. When planting seedlings, it is necessary to calculate how far the irrigation system will be – this will also determine the growth of culture. If irrigation is manual, the distance between bushes is safer to zoom to 50 centimeters.
Between the beds
In the open soil, the samples are made to plant the beds, there are still options, but this is the best. The longer the garden, the easier it is to control bushes. With strong thicance, the control becomes problematic, and if some sample fell ill, for example, even remove it more difficult. And the forced close will help fungal disputes quickly occupy the whole bed.
If the distance between the beds is withstanding at 70 cm:
- It turns out to properly feed the soil, the neighboring cultures will not be injured;
- Watering will be timely – everything will be clear according to the state of the soil, which is well visible between the rows;
- It will be easier to collect harvest in a timely manner.
It turns out that the beds of pepper from each other should be at a distance of 70 cm, you can a little more.
Schemes for different cultivation conditions
There are different landing options – in line or in checkers. It is important where pepper is growing.
For open soil
Seedlings are placed in the wells along the row. If it is low, the distance of 45-50 cm will be optimal for landing on the street. Tall need more space, and therefore the best distance for them is 55-60 cm. If you make a distance big, the site will not be very rationally used. Groke will give less harvest than could. Between the beds is withstanding a distance of 70 cm.
But it is also necessary to take into account the collection of the summer house: if a person is not very slim, you can increase this interval to that indicator when the site owner will be comfortable to care for the chests of pepper.
Those peppers that grow in a house from a film or polycarbonate can disembark, for example, tape. This is the scheme at which bushes are planted after a half of each other, and the distance between the rows will be the same. If you make a wide settlement, there will be only 30 cm between bushes (everything is pretty), but between the rows all the same halfter. With a chess landing, a special drawing of alternation is observed, characteristic of cells on a chessboard, but the bushes will be removed by 35 cm, which is enough for normal growth and development.
Greenhouse plants vitally need to ventilating. The greenhouse will have to regularly open, while not creating drafts. All planting schemes are individual: you need to choose the one that suits the specific situation, first of all the variety of pepper. And if there is decided to grow different grades in one site, they will have to create different landing conditions. This is labor cost, but such agrotechnical techniques are mandatory participants in the process of growing good harvest, without defects and diseases.