Roses are an excellent decoration of any site. Many varieties are happy with their bloom all season, but for this you need to ensure full-fledged color. And one of the important factors in this case is the use of ammonia alcohol.
Pros and cons
Currently, the gardener will not be difficult to go to the store and purchase any means to care for roses. Selection is great. But physicians are always. And many gardeners believe that it does not exist better than folk methods. But it is worth considering more carefully, what advantages and cons of the use of ammonic alcohol for roses.
First of all, the dacnishes attract the following points:
- The ammonia alcohol is very cheap, sold in a pharmacy, and his consumption is quite small;
- You can make a solution in a matter of minutes at any convenient time and immediately water the flowers, not expecting it to be imagining how it happens with many other means;
- Processing is very simple and does not require special knowledge;
- To improve the effect, depending on the goal pursued, you can supplement the solution with different ingredients, which are always at hand at the gardener;
- The ammonia alcohol has a large spectrum of action – suitable for processing against insects and various diseases, and for feeding, and for prevention.
There are some minuses that simply need to take into account when using the tool:
- The smell of the ammonic alcohol is sharp enough, so it is worth protecting the respiratory organs, and the gloves will not be superfluous;
- With violation of proportions, it is possible to harm colors, so you should not neglect the correct dosage;
- Not always one processing by ammonic alcohol will be enough – so that, for example, cope with pests, will be needed by repeated events.
But all these disadvantages are not so tangible to abandon the use of the fund.
Use for subcord
The use of the ammonia is advisable in spring when vegetative processes start. At this time, the roses are desirable to bother with ammonia so that they grow better and develop, have a healthy foliage, and later beautiful buds. Fertilizer should be breed in clean, slightly warm, stretched water.
For feeding take 10 liters of water and pour 30 ml of ammonia there, then stirred and produce watering plants. Under each bush, it will be enough to pour a liter of fluid. But at the same time, it should be borne in mind that it first produces an ordinary watering, and already in the moistened soil, feeding with the ammonia is made. All manipulations with the introduction of feeding should be produced in the morning or in the evening, it’s not worth doing this in the heat.
You can feed the ammonia flowers and during the summer, 3-4 times. But in the fall, such fertilizers are not recommended. In addition, you can navigate the roses by the addition of other means. To do this, it is desirable to choose citric acid or apple vinegar. In the first case, 10 liters of water will require 30 grams of citric acid, and in the second – 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar on the same volume of water. The ammonia in both cases is added last of all in the amount of 30 ml.
Processing from pests and diseases
The ammonia has proven itself very well and as a means in the fight against pests and diseases. In order to correctly treat the plant, which overcame, for example, the failure or ants, as well as the fungal disease was settled, you need to dilute in 10 liters of 40-50 ml of the ammonia and spray roses with an interval per week until it is possible to completely cure the plant or free it from pests.
Spraying should be produced so that each sheet is necessarily processed and from the outside, and from the inner. Pre-damaged parts of the plant need to trim and burn. Processing roses follows dry weak weather, in the evening or morning clock. Gloves are needed (as well as a mask), because, for example, the TLL is very tightly held on the sheets, and in some cases rinse the leaves manually so as not to leave insect any chance.
Many gardeners are recommended to strengthen the action of the ammonia and add other means to the solution.
- Often the addition in the form of soap chips helps the composition longer to keep on the leaves, which means it is better to influence the problem areas. An ordinary shopping soap can be replaced with liquid soap, and a tool for washing dishes, and even a gel for the shower.
- A good effect gives the addition of wood ash, which will simultaneously serve both the struggle with pests and fertilizer. True, in this case you have to give the solution. Bucket fill on one third of the ash, pour water, insist during the day. After that, the solution is filled with, complement the bucket with water to 10 liters. At the last moment, 40 ml of the ammonia is poured and processed. Ammonia has a property quickly disappear, so the composition is used immediately.
As for the treatment of the plant, then after it is possible to get rid of pests, preventive measures should be applied for all summer. Regular examination of roses will help to quickly take action and prevent death of culture.
Roses are very often subjected to various diseases, so you should know how to recognize the disease to immediately begin the fight.
- Black spotty is expressed in the fact that black specks appear on the leaves, and if it does not start the struggle on time, the leaves are yellowing than very spoil the appearance of the plant.
- Puffy Rosa is unpleasant because the leaf and stems appear a naizky raid, which immediately makes it clear that roses are amazed. If everyone is put on a sidewall, it will very quickly cover all the plant, and the beautiful colors will wait for it difficult. Will have to spend several treatments and arrange them regularly with the purpose of prevention.
- For sulfur rot, it is also characterized by a white and gray raid, which spreads very quickly, it does not give to develop buds. Not having time to gain strength, they fall out. Leaves also look extremely unattractive. With roses processing in this case. Otherwise you can lose your flower garden.
- Roses may also be subject to rust. Brown spots appear on the leaves, very quickly grow. As a result, the foliage is black and falls. As soon as this disease is noticed, all the affected leaves must be removed, and after processing the bush composition with the ammonia.
As for pests, the roses are most often attacking a variety of caterpillars, and especially the colors of the inquint. Her insidiousness is that at once I don’t always manage to detect. She settles on the inside of the leaves, fills the stalks, gets to buds. But even if you find a TRU, it was late late, this is not a reason for disorder. You need to dilute the ammonia alcohol in the water, pour into the sprayer and a powerful jet to wash off the Tver from the bushes. You will have to spend time on these procedures, since each sheet needs careful processing. Usually one or two spraying is completely enough to get rid of the Tly until the end of the season. Prevention for roses in the form of ammonia spraying is needed all summer, since there are other pests that can damage roses.
And it is better to prevent their appearance than to fight them. Moreover, the ammonia alcohol is one of the simplest in the use of funds and at the same time very effective.
In the next video, you will be waiting for the use of ammonic alcohol from Tly on roses and currants.