- Taste: sour-sweet
- Aroma: average
- The weight of the fetus, g: from 90 to 140
- Yield: 60-70 kg
- Start of fruiting variety: for 4-6 year
- Timing of ripening: September
- Removable maturity: September 1-10
- Bleed: up to 200 days
- Purpose: Universal
- Synonyms names: Bashkir beauties
See all the characteristics
There are many winter-hardy varieties of apple trees derived specifically for the northern regions of the country. Bashkir beauty is one of the best varieties, which not only easily carries out on the plot, but also gives a great harvest both in good and unfavorable years.
Description of varieties
The variety has a different name – Bashkir handsome man. It is considered the average, the tree is capable of reaching 5-6 meters in height without any care. Branches depart from the trunk under an acute angle. Croon young trees rounded shape, but when the fruiting begins, the branches are lowered, become empty, which makes the crown more sparse.
Annual increase in small – 10-15 centimeters per year. Young plants are increasing shoots faster. In the presence of feed and good climatic conditions, growth rate improves.
Apple trees have a whitish-pink color, are large and cup. They are extremely fragrant and are collected in inflorescences of small sizes.
Features, pros and cons
Bashkir beauty adequately copes with adverse climatic conditions and is able to grow and give a large harvest even in the coldest areas. The main advantages of this variety are the following characteristics:
- extremely high resistance to severe frosts;
- non-addiction to the soil;
- High consumer quality apples;
- good preservation of fruits and excellent transportability;
- Satisfactory resistance to different types of diseases.
As with any other, this variety also has cons:
- The minimum time limit is 3 years old, but in order to assemble a huge and full harvest, it is necessary to wait for fruiting for 4-6 years;
- With too dry weather, fruits can crumble from trees.
Ripening and fruiting
Dates are passing and depend on the region grow in what region. The first fruits can be seen on the third year, after which the yield becomes bigger and increases every year.
Fruit collection can be carried out at the end of summer, but it is recommended to do it on September 1-10. If climatic conditions are cold, it is best to collect fruit at the end of August.
Widespread grade in the following republics and regions: Bashkortostan, Tatarstan, Mari El, Vologda, Kirov, Orenburg, Moscow and Samara.
From one apple tree on average, you can collect 60-70 kg of fruits. Yield depends on the age of a tree, as well as on what conditions it grows.
Fruits and their taste
Have a universal purpose. Are small, one fruit weighs from 90 to 140 grams. BREATHONIC, have the right form. Green painting with pink, spiny, smooth and dense, rather rough and oily, there is a light wax. On the fruits you can see small, barely distinguishable subcutaneous points in a small amount.
The pulp of juicy, medium density, fine-grained and white. The taste of fruits – sour-sweet, pleasant, acid small and barely noticeable. The aroma is medium and unobtrusive, almost no felt.
Fruit shuffling – average. Create about 200 days.
Features of cultivation
Whether the tree takes place whether there will be a good harvest and high-quality fruits depends on the correctness of landing and care. That the result is worthy, you need to know about some features of grade growing.
- Bashkir beauty is unpretentious and able to take care of any soil, so you do not need to pick up anything. It grows well in Suglinka, in the soup soil and chernozem, as well as in other soils. But it is worth knowing if the soil is depleted, you need to often fertilize the plant so that its fruits are not small.
- Applements of this variety do not like drafts, so planting them better on protected from blowing places. You can also use barrier screens that can serve as walls of buildings, large-sized trees, alive hedges.
- Proximity with groundwater and wetlands are also not satisfied with the Bashkir beauty, so it is not recommended to plant in the proximity of water bodies. If there are no other seats, you need to use high-quality drainage to protect the root.
- Distance when landing should be 5-6 meters.
Apple trees are non-family, so close to them is needed to land pollinators. The best options are the following:
- Seeding titles;
So that the yield is high, you should enter both mineral and organic fertilizers. In the spring period, it is necessary to use feeders containing nitrogen, which contributes to the growth of the deciduous mass and will accelerate the formation of uncess. When the bloom starts, phosphorus and potassium are introduced into the ground, which will increase the number of umbrellas and improve the taste of fruits.
A bird may be used as organic fertilizers, wood ash, compost, weeds and manure. Before watering, the soil sprinkles ashes, and manure or avian litter is made 2-3 times per season.
Apple tree has high resistance to low temperatures, easy to carry any cold. The variety is not terrible both spring thaw and return freezers. It just just tolerate summer cold and strong, long winter frosts up to -30 degrees.
Diseases and pests
The variety does not have persistent immunity to various diseases and pests and moderately resistant to them only in the presence of competent care. It is necessary to carry out timely spring preventive measures to protect the plant.
May be affected by the following diseases and insects:
- Puffy dew;
- apple fruit;