Anthropogenic impact of man on the environment, unfavorable climatic and weather conditions lead to the depletion and vulnerability of vegetation. The sowing material decreases the germination, adult cultures suffer from diseases and pests, are lagging behind in development. To protect the plants from such troubles, gardeners and gardeners are actively used by an amber acid, which is called jar.
What it is?
About amber (butadionic) acid for the first time became known in the XVII century. To date, its industrial scales are isolated from amber, brown coal, living organisms and plants. The substance is an important part of the exchange processes in any living organism and has proven itself as a multifunctional source of energy that has many indications. Butanone acid consists of white or transparent crystals, which are pressed into a tablet form or used as a powder.
The substance is safe for the environment and living organisms, including a person, is well soluble in warm water and is used for watering plants.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of use of succinic acid for different plant crops are related to its impact on them and are as follows:
- It accelerates the production of chlorophyll plants;
- contributes to the assimilation of the maximum amount of nutrients from the soil;
- activates the extension of green mass, strengthens the root system;
- helps young seedlings to adapt faster in new conditions;
- affects the increase in immunity in plants, as well as their recovery after diseases;
- Ensures fabrics of vegetation from nitrates and toxic substances.
The effectiveness of the beneficiation of amber acid depends on the seasonality of its introduction, compliance with the dosage and proportion of the drug. Specialists recommend that the first processing of cultures are recommended at the stage of preparation of seeds and seedlings. As we grow and the development of garden crops, they must be regularly not only spraying and watering the nutritious amber solution, but also fertilize the missing microelements.
Additional advantages of Yarkers are:
- versatility in application;
- affordable cost;
- Ability to purchase in any pharmacy or specialized store.
According to gilders, the disadvantages do not have the drug, except for the need to comply with the instructions where all features of this funds are described.
For what is needed?
Amber Acid favoraly affects all the plant completely, does not harm, but, on the contrary, activates and speeds up the metabolic processes in it. In addition, it is intended for:
- preparation of the sowing material;
- improving the observing of young plants in a new place;
- facilitate the adaptation of culture in unfavorable natural conditions for it: drought, high humidity, late frost and t. NS.;
- rapid restoration and increasing the root system after a transplant to another place;
- improving the assimilation by the plant of all nutrients from the soil;
- More active gardening of the external culture: Spraying contributes to the appearance of shoots;
- normalization and restoration in soil useful microflora;
- acceleration of the beginning of the flowering and fruiting period, increase quality and quantity of fruits;
- Enhance immunity before diseases and harmful insects, damaged crops are restored faster.
How to prepare a solution?
As mentioned above, succinic acid is produced in the form of tablets or powder. In gardening, it is used in large quantities in liquid form, so it is more appropriate for this purpose to acquire a powder analog of feeding, which is packaged in capsules 1 gram. For indoor plants it is convenient to use a tablet form. Although the pharmacy yard includes certain impurities, they do not pose a danger.
It is important to take into account that the prepared solution specialists recommend using for no more than 5 days after its manufacture. To achieve one-profile concentration, it is necessary to breed 1 gram of powder in warm water (glass), in 5-10 minutes. add clean water to 1 liter. For a 0.01 percent solution, it is necessary to measure 100 ml of the base 1 percentage composition, dilute with cool water to 1 liter. 0.001 percent solution is obtained from 100 milliliters of 1 percent solution divorced in 10 liters.
Instructions for use
Agrarians advise to change the concentration of the acid solution depending on: type of plant, its processed part, processing method. Compliance with this Recommendation will make up the most useful. In agronomy, it is used by its various ways: watering under root, soaking seeds, spraying the outer part of the plant. As already mentioned, Yantarka is not a fertilizer, but only helps plants better adapt to the environment.
Therefore, in order to increase its action, a few days before processing it is desirable to make the main fertilizer under the root of the culture by watering.
- Feeding vegetable crops it is better to start in a pre-sowing period, What makes seeds more resistant to different diseases, increase their germination. So the old seeds save, as well as those that require special germination conditions. Seed material is placed in a 0.2% solution for 12-24 hours, after which they dry out in the fresh air, but in no case in the sun. Thus, you can prepare seeds of tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, eggplants, potato tubers.
- Adaptation of seedlings. In order for young, not yet grazing seedlings after transplanting it to the garden passed up as quickly as possible, it is necessary to dangle it directly before landing, along with the tubers of the Earth in 0.25 percent solution of Yancakes. It should be in it should not more than 1 hour. The alternative method consists in 2 single external treatment of seedlings with a solution of the same concentration on the day of planting it at a permanent place.
- Building root system. Strong rhizome plant gives more confidence that culture will be healthy, and the harvest is rich. The stimulation of the roots is carried out with a 0.2% yanker solution, which is brought into the roasting zone of the adult plant to a depth of 20-30 cm. Repeated procedure can be carried out no earlier than after 7 days.
- Intensification of growth and flowering acceleration. Such a feeding makes it possible to achieve the appearance of shoots and intensify the bootonization and subsequent flowering. For these purposes, an external spraying of culture is carried out with 0.1 percent solution. For the formation of flowers, this procedure is carried out 2-3 times before the beginning of the alleged flowering. Strengthening the growing season and the emergence of new shoots in flaming crops can be achieved by spraying their stems and leaves every 14-20 days.
- Antistress. Illiterate care, diseases, transplantation, frostbite and t. NS. – Factors that pose a danger to the plant. Founding stems, sluggish leaves, their fiction is far from a complete list of adverse consequences that are the result of errors in the care of vegetable crops. The bolted plant can be returned to life with a solution of succinic acid. For this purpose, a 0.2% yankers solution is used, which once every 2-3 weeks are carried out a petty-free spraying of ground and root parts of the culture until its improvement.
- Fighting diseases. In order to return to life weakened plants, it is necessary to use the most concentrated solution – 2.5 percent. In it for 10 min. “Batty” or abundantly spray a plant. The procedure can be repeated in 2-3 weeks.
- Vegetable crops that are designed for long-term storage, After their autumn treatment, the weak solution of yarskki becomes more fierce without losing high taste qualities.
- Tomatoes, Eggplants and Peppers, Sprayed 0.01 percent solution 1 time before flowering and several times after it will delight high harvest and fruit quality.
- Shining. Most gardeners for breeding fruit trees and bushes use the drawing method. The solution is used as a stimulator for actively rooting shoots. The cuttings with 2-3 leaves of the cut down are placed on a day in a 1 percent solution to a depth of 2 cm. On fragile shoots, the location of the cut is preferably wrapped with a bandage or cotton. The tool will provoke the formation of new fabrics and stems, and will also be an additional feeding for already formed.
- Positively responds to feeding Yanakka grapes. Spraying its foliage in early spring and autumn 0.01 percent solution improves bloom, increases yield, and also makes a plant more resistant to early frosts.
- Treatment of adult fruit trees (plum, apple tree, pear, apricot, cherry) Protects them from fungal diseases and pest attacks, activates bloom, at the same time the growth of shoots is stimulated.
For indoor plants
Lovers of home plants immediately estimated amber acid, with which you can feed them and achieve a decorative appearance, abundant flowering. This safe means is suitable for all colors, the care efficiency is significantly increasing.
- Extra-corner feeding (spraying). The most common method that is suitable for the plant in any phase of its development. For healthy and full crops use weak (0.01 percent) solution, which is used 1 time in 2-3 weeks. For weakened and patients, the concentration of the active substance is increased, and the processing is produced daily several times. Effect: enhancing branching, growth acceleration, more active formation of flowers, prevention and treatment of diseases. It is not recommended to spray the plant during flowering period and during the daytime, especially if the flower is under direct sunlight.
- Root subordinate. Watering of indoor plants with a solution of succinic acids produced in therapeutic or preventive purposes. To do this, use a means with a base concentration of the active substance. Small dosage excess non-hazardous for the plant. Effect: The soil microflora is restored, the occurrence of fungal diseases is prevention, the root system is strengthened even in damaged colors.
- In some cases, when the reproduction of indoor plants occurs in a seed method, the flower products are used to soak seeds in the weak solution of Yankers. The same method can reanimate plants with a damaged root system, placing it for 1-2 hours in a concentrated solution.
- You can activate orchid flowering with amber-garlic water. You will need: garlic clove, 1 yankers tablet, 1 l warm water. Dissolve the acid in the water, add garlic, missed through the press, and leave the day to appease. Before watering the liquid is filtering.
Review of reviews of specialists
The predominant majority of gardeners and gardens, which used a solution of succinic acid for vegetation on their sites, were satisfied with the result obtained. Specialists who have been using this accessible agent for more than one year, are happy to share experiences and secrets of its use. For example, do not everyone know that the long-term use of Yankers as a root feeder leads to a gradual oxidation of the soil, which is not like all vegetable crops.
According to the reviews of flower water, amber acid for plants is a kind of “chopper-corrupt”, with the help of which can be returned to life even dying culture. Another positive quality – it is suitable for all colors, including citrus. Especially positive to this tool has established itself in care of one of the most capricious colors – orchids.
Despite the naturalness of the substance, the agrarians are recommended to observe these proportions and the timing of the solution. The finished liquid quickly loses its properties, and if you use an old solution, then he does not harm culture, but there will be no benefit from it. Also experienced professionals recommend combining the treatment of amber acid with a full fertilizer. This allows the plant as much as possible with nutrients.
Beautiful well-groomed plants – the subject of pride of any gardener or flower. Garden cultures need to care and care, for which thank to lush and abundant flowering, high harvests.
Amber Acid is one of the drugs that helps plants to open all their potential.
About how to use amber acid for plant fertilizer, see the following video.