For the full growth and development of all living beings, it is necessary proper nutrition. Man found the opportunity to get the right products with their own hands, growing a variety of plant cultures. To ensure good growth and stable yield, you need fertilizers that allowed to saturate the soil and maintain its fertility. In view of a wide variety of microfertilizers, it is necessary to know that and in what cases is used, how it is used correctly and for what crops.
Microfertres – these are important useful substances, without which plants will not be able to actively grow and fron. These additives are actively used by people to raise the yield and preservation of soil nutrition.
To find out how to use these substances to use, for which crops, it is necessary to make and how to do it, it is necessary to find out what microfertres are consisting of and how to choose them.
As part of microfertres, you can find various minerals and microelements, which are needed for plants in small quantities, but without which their full growth and development are impossible. There is a division of such substances on:
If microfertilizers consists of two or more components, it is called polyimicroid. These substances include:
- trace element salts;
- slags and sludge (like waste industrial enterprises);
- Alloys of salt and glass;
- Organic substances connected to metals in chelated form.
The demand for microfertilizers is big, because many companies are engaged in their production. And so that the quality of products is consistently high, there are standards on liquid and dry microfertilization.
The popularity and relevance of microfertres allowed manufacturers to create New forms and combinations of additives, In this connection, there was a need to classify these substances relative to species diversity. There are the following types of additives.
- Zinc. Zinc nitrate is used on carbonate soils for fruit trees, which allows to strengthen the growth of healthy and strong kidneys and shoots. In addition, zinc can fertilize under beans, soy, potatoes, carrots, etc. D.
- Manganese. Well suited for sandy soils, chernozem and peatlands, which are grown beets, corn, potatoes.
- Humata. These are fertilizers with potassium and sodium, which are a combination of trace elements and organic acids. They dissolve well in water, allow to stimulate plant growth, neutralize toxic substances, although not a full source of trace elements.
- Salts of inorganic acids. Weakly dissolve in water, used only on weakly acidic and acidic soil, can give toxic effect. These fertilizers are least effective and inferior to all other types.
In addition, all microfertilizers have the main component, due to which a favorable effect on plant cultures is carried out.
Microfertilizers with boron recommend using on peat and turf-podzolic soils. The most good results added in the case of the cultivation of beets and roots, it was not bad for seedlings of cabbage, legumes and flax, had a beneficial effect on fruit-berry cultures. Thanks to the plants, the activity of the growth point increases, the risk of damage to the sun beams and the appearance of burns, pigmentation, spottedness decreases. The addition of additives allows you to protect the culture from diseases leading to leaf twisting.
Boric fertilizers are of different species.
- Bura. This feeder contains 11% boron and 40% boric acid. You can use for processing seeds and spraying the first sheets at the beginning of the summer season.
- Borny superphosphate in two varieties: simple and double. It contains up to 0.4% boron. This fertilizer needs to be added to the soil in the process of soil processing for sowing.
- Seliver with Borom. It is used for almost all vegetable crops, it makes it possible to fight with the occurrence of rot and paste, does not allow the appearance of spots on the fruits, favorably affects the taste quality of food.
Buying boring microfertilizers, you can protect plants from harmful factors and help them to grow fully and fruit.
The zinc content in the soils is very little, because without ensuring timely feeding, its amount will rapidly decrease. Best of all this element enters the ground through solutions or thanks to the exchange forms. If the soil is rich in lime, then the absorption of zinc becomes more time consuming, since it is poorly dissolved in water.
Especially strongly in zinc fertilizers such cultures as an apple tree, pear, grapes, citrus, grain and some vegetables are needed in zinc fertilizers. At a low concentration of this culture substance, grow slowly, the chlorosis of foliage or the rosette of the leaves in fruit trees may appear sluggish.
In addition to the gluing effect on plant crops, zinc fertilizers contribute Enhance their yield. For example, the use of such additives during the processing of the soil for the gardening of tomatoes allows you to increase the amount of vitamin C and sugar in the fruits, protect against the drier spot and improve the yield several times.
Good results showed the use of zinc on a garden with cucumbers, grain crops, fruit plants that spray until foliage.
In the ground contains a fairly large number of manganese. With bivalent oxidation, it is well soluble in water and is absorbed by plants, but with a four-gravel, it becomes difficult for most green crops. In too oxidized soils, the substance accumulates in large quantities and can negatively affect plants.
If you enter into the soil ammonia and nitrogen fertilizers, the manganese will begin to actively enter the plants. If you make lime or alkali, you can stop or reduce the process of admission of the substance in green crops. In the event of a lack of manganese foliage begins to spin up, after which chlorotic spots appear on it, gradually acquiring a brown shade and launching the foliage dying process. Often, such signs appear on wheat, barley, millet and oats. In some cases, the plant can be affected completely, which leads to his fading. Most often, sweet cherry, apple tree, raspberry, beets and oats suffer from this.
Manganese fertilizers can be used to feed roots and processing seeds, which will contribute to increasing the number of proteins, fats, vitamins, gluten and sugars.
Besides the above-mentioned feeding, you can also consider copper fertilizers that introduced in peat grounds located in lowlands and wetlands, where there is a sharp deficiency of this substance. Making Medical It is necessary for fruit trees, due to which the kidneys and foliage are developing normally. In grain crops, yields may increase to five times. Good results Copper fertilizers are given when crops of flax, sugar beet and sunflower.
Among the most common copper microfertres can be allocated:
- Copper mood, which contains 55% potassium oxide and 1% of copper necessary to process the seeds of crops and leaf feeding;
- Peregnedan is pyrite ash braids with copper content of 0.6%.
Usage copper microfertres makes it possible to increase the level of protein in grain crops, sugars and vitamin C in fruits and vegetables.
In addition, there is still Cobalt fertilizers, which can be made to the soil or process them seeds. With a shortage of this substance, the general condition of the plant begins to deteriorate and chlorosis of leaves can begin. You can also mention iodine fertilizers that are needed for the healthy and full growth and development of plants. Their lack may cause a variety of diseases.
Microfertilizers are an important component of the agrarian industry, because many enterprises are actively engaged in their production. Consider the most popular companies.
- “FOSAGRO”. Russian company engaged in the production of apatite concentrate, phosphoric and nitrogen fertilizers, forage and technical phosphates.
- “EuroChem”. This is a Swiss company that produces nitrogen, phosphoric and complex fertilizers.
- OJSC “Belaruskali”. Belarusian firm that is engaged in the production of potassium chloride and complex fertilizers.
- Acron. Another Russian company that produces ammonia, nitrogen and complex fertilizers, apatite concentrate.
- OJSC “Odessa Port Plant”. Ukrainian enterprise, which is occupied by the production of ammonia and carbamide.
- “Rustavi Nitrogen”. Georgian enterprise, producing ammonia, nitrogen fertilizers and ammonium Selitra.
Each manufacturer monitors the quality of its products and adheres to the production standards. Most popularity in Russia uses microfertilization Boro-N, which consists of easily accessible boron and amin nitrogen. It is recommended to use beets, rape, sunflower, leguminous and potatoes, vegetable and fruit crops for processing. Due to the wide range of action and compatibility with other preparations, Boro-H is a universal fertilizer.
How to choose?
To buy good fertilizers, it is necessary to consider their composition. It should have all the necessary elements: nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur and magnesium. It is important to find a variant in which all components will have the most balanced proportions. For full-fledged exposure to plants in fertilizers should be from 5 to 12 microelements. To get a good result from exposure, it is important to consider the concentration of these substances.
There are a number of fertilizers that are adapted for a specific culture: Some are most effective for sugar beets, others are recommended for use for grain crops. The influence of growth regulators on yield is not in doubt, because correctly selected fertilizers will bring health plants and high yields.
Microfertilizers are used for various plants, because each Packaging is instruction, which helps to use the substance. Boric fertilizers It is necessary to dilute with water in a ratio of 1 g of 5 liters of water, the crooked dishes fall asleep once every five years in the amount of 50 g, the copper sulfite is introduced in the ratio of 1 g per 1 m², copper sipop – 1 g on 9 liters of water, molybdenum fertilizers – 200 g per 1 ha.
Agromax – This is a liquid fertilizer for spring wheat and grain crops, which allows you to fully grow and develop with sparking cultures. Complex fertilizer “ORMISS” Designed for corn, “Recarriage” Apply for legumes, “Folirus Bohr” best suited for potatoes, and “Adob Bor” and “Solubbor” – for flax.
Microfertrinate “Master” You can use for room colors to feed them at the right moment. The use of complex micro- and macrobrodi has a colossal impact on the growth and development of all plants. With their help, you can increase the soil nutrition, improve the appearance of the plant and its resistance to disease, as well as stimulate the yield, which is the main goal of agriculture.
For the benefits of microferters, see the following video.