Children always scatter toys, can not find their things, so in the children’s room there must be a roomy and convenient wardrobe. Baby things can be folded smoothly and beautiful, as well as teach it to organize from early childhood.
The wardrobe in the children’s room should be made of non-toxic materials. The design of the cabinet must also be safe, you should refuse sharp corners and protrusions.
The main characteristics of the children’s wardrobe:
- Beautiful, bright design. For the children’s room are absolutely not suitable for strict, dark color solutions. The child rejoices life, he has many vivid impressions, so the furniture must match his mood. It is worth a preference to bright, juicy shades or gentle, pastel colors.
- Functionality. Children’s furniture should be designed for compact accommodation.
- Ergonomic. The wardrobe is designed to use his child, so it should be convenient to use the cabinet without parental care.
Parents must very seriously approach the choice of furniture for the design of the child’s room. The ideal solution will be a cabinet model, which has a bright and attractive appearance, safe for the health of the baby and convenient to use.
Cabinet for children should be durable. Children usually open and closed the doors. You should pay attention to the accessories and profiles, and give preference exclusively to manufacturers of high-quality materials.
The wardrobe is in great demand among the parents, since it is convenience. Children are easier to use the doors in the form of sash, which are moving away in different directions. Today there is a huge variety of models, among which parents will be able to choose the perfect option for their baby.
The wardrobe can be represented by various options:
- With two or three sliding doors. Clocks can be completely mobile or included in the design of the deaf type partition.
- The facade can be decorated with a completely mirror or small inserts.
- The angular model saves space in small rooms. Cabinet can be symmetrical or have parts of different lengths.
- The model may consist exclusively from rectangular parts or have radiped facades.
- Ponds are characterized by cabinets with shelves or with side racks.
- Model with internal shelves at the top or mezzanine.
- The cabinet can be both built-in and portable.
First of all, the wardrobe in the nursery is designed for clothes. Usually this option is suitable for small-sized children’s rooms. It can be installed in the far corner from the window. It can be included with the chest, open or closed shelves. If you wish, it is easy to move to another place.
Built-in options are different from the usual cabinets that things will be located in a niche, so they can not be moved to another place.
If you have a niche in the children’s room, then she can find a useful purpose, as well as decorate the interior. Such a wardrobe is a continuation of the wall, so ideally fit into the overall concept of the room.
The wardrobe can be installed in the bedroom, as it allows you to conveniently place all the clothes, as well as additional things. Practicality and comfort are the main advantages of different models of a baby cabinet with a sliding system.
Today you can choose furniture design for every taste. But remember that the wardrobe must like your child. In order not to make a mistake in the choice, it is worth thinking about the interests of the baby, what cartoons and fairy tales he loves than wondered. Age and gender of the child must be taken into account when choosing cabinet furniture.
Compact models are suitable for boys, but at the same time functional. The cabinet must have a storage compartment of trousers and shirts, suits, as well as underwear and socks. When choosing a color solution is to give preference to the shades of brown, blue, beige, gray or blue.
For the kid, you can independently decorate the facades with bright prints. When the child is growing, then the drawing can be easily removed. For a boy, a model on marine topics or a closet with a strict graphic pattern will be suitable.
For girls, it is worth purchasing spacious and spacious models and take into account that girls, except clothing, have a lot of decorations and a variety of accessories, so the cabinet must have special compartments for convenient storage. You can purchase a model not only with open shelves for clothes, but also with closed boxes.
When choosing a color execution, you should give preference to light shades. For girls, furniture decorated with flowers, butterflies, ladybugs, who fly against the blue sky. Beautifully looking out elegant princesses or funny animals.
Furniture for a teenager is different from models for kids. Children in adolescence prefer more restrained color solutions, and no longer delighted with cute prints. A small flower, a geometric ornament will allow to give a stress teenager room.
The wardrobe for the child should contain separate places for storing clothes, shoes, linen and toys. You can use retractable boxes, shelves, rod for hangers. The choice is fully individual, but remember that children grow very quickly. If today the baby is convenient to put things in the boxes, you do not need to score furniture only by them, because in a few years you have to change the filling of the cabinet.
The wardrobe can have a variety of filling. The choice is largely depends on the model itself. For example, the built-in ward is usually used as a bookcase. For small rooms, a good solution will be the use of a transformer, which with ease turns into a bed. The wardrobe contains special hydraulic elevators that allow you to quickly and conveniently get a sleeping place from the closet.
Tips for choosing
If you decide to buy a wardrobe into a child’s room, you need it to be intended for the baby. Shelves for clothing accommodation must be located at a certain height. Kid should be comfortable to get his things.
It is better if the furniture in the nursery does not contain sharp corners, because the child practically does not sit on the spot and may be injured. To teach the baby to order, you should select a separate place for each thing.
If two or more children lives in the room, then for each kid you need to highlight the shelves and drawers separately. To the upper shelves or mezzanine better put those things that the child uses extremely rarely. If the baby can not reach the rod with her shoulders, then the lower row for hangers should be placed.
Basic recommendations for choosing a wardrobe:
- It is necessary to think over the design of the model, namely, decide on its dimensions, and also think about how much shelves need. The cabinet can occupy the dimensions of no more than 25 percent of the entire space.
- A convenient option is an option with three sections, but for small rooms it is worth to give preference with two sections options. Their width directly depends on the size of the furniture. Usually one section has from 60 to 90 cm.
- In the square room, the wardrobe is better to put along one of the walls, and the cabinet in the ensemble with the workplace and open shelves is perfect for the placement of the rectangular shape.
- For small rooms, you can pick up an angular cabinet, because it will save space.
- Actual models are cabinets with radius facades. This design of furniture allows you to give the interior of unusual and beauty.
- When choosing materials, it is worth choosing natural wood because it does not harm the child’s health. It can be beige, violet, walnut, salad, blue. A variety of color performances just fascinates.
- When choosing a wardrobe, the floor plays an important role, the age of the child, and how many children live in the children’s room.
For kids usually parents choose a wardrobe with glossy multi-colored facades. They can be decorated with cartoon characters, geometric shapes Go funny animals. Monophonic doors in several bright colors will become a win-win solution.
Girls of school age will necessarily need a mirror, so it is worth ordering a model with mirror doors. Remember that the presence of mirrors will make the room visually spacious.
How to close from the child?
Often parents face that their child begins to explore the space around. The cabinet is a very interesting place where you can find a lot of attractive things. It is worth thinking how to close the wardrobe from the child to protect it.
When the baby is still crawling, there is already a possibility that it will open the closet, so you should immediately buy a reliable block.
A good choice is security lock. It is suitable for different items due to the presence of double velcro fastening. It can be used for refrigerator, bedside tables, as well as for a wardrobe. Distance ribbons can be adjusted independently.
The block is characterized by convenience and ease of use. It can be located at the desired height so that the child can not get to him.
Interior design ideas
Bright colors always like the baby. Make the interior of his children’s room unforgettable. The central element of the stylish design is the functional and practical wardrobe. A delightful teddy bear with a bouquet of flowers on the facade of sliding doors gives the room of warmth, comfort and comfort. The angular form of furniture allows you to use a huge amount of shelves and a drawer for convenient location of things, clothes, toys.
The interior of the children’s room, made in blue colors, is perfect for a boy. Each child loves funny heroes of Disney cartoons. Funny animals will raise your kid every day. The wardrobe is complemented by a compact and spacious shelving with the shelves of an open and closed type. The child will be able to easily arrange all its things.
Very nice and stylish interiors, in which the drawing on the walls and facades of the cabinet compartment is made in one topic. Wallpaper on floral topics and funny giraffic among flowers harmoniously complement each other. Beige facade of the cabinet-compartment chosen to the floor. The design of the wardrobe gives the room comfort and light.