Stationary racks are specialized warehouse structures consisting of metal racks, beams and multi-tiers. Such shelves occupy a small area and simplify access to stored objects.
In everyday life, offices or banking organizations are the most relevant universal designs for storing books, notebooks, magazines or archival documentation. Multi-tiered racks made of metal frames are used for shopping centers, household and grocery stores and with different density and widths, comfortable for free access to the product.
Stationary racks are easily assembled from individual sectors, racks, shelves and fastening elements. Fasteners and flooring are selected by the degree of load on the section. With increasing load, additional beams are used, and the flooring changes.
There are many types of racks.
- Frontal. Very popular appearance, substantially facilitating loading and unloading of goods. It is very convenient for use in indoors with low or high temperatures.
- Archive. Used in office or banking institutions, are attached to wall stands. You can use universal assemblies, as they are easy to use.
- Average grune. Belong to pallet type created for storage of goods that can not be stored on pallets. Actively used for the design of the shopping hall or small-winding stores.
- Universal designs. Used in almost all areas, starting with offices, archival premises, banking organizations and ending with stores, small storage rooms and private housing. Advantages are easy and fast assembly, adjusting the height of the shelves. Present side limiters and inter-chamber partitions.
- Console shelving structures. This type of racks is used to store long-term products. They are manufactured in accordance with the requirements and characteristics of goods. For security reasons, these racks are attached to the floor anchor elements.
- Racks of deep construction. This type of storage is very convenient and spacious, intended for storing volumetric and heavy materials or goods.
- Mezzanine shelving structures. Due to the existing fasteners on the shelves, they can be positioned on the racks at any distance from each other, which will allow to store a variety of materials.
- Gravitational stellags. Very effective for automation of the warehouse and storage of the same type. Movement on the shelves is carried out with the help of inclined flooring and rollers.
- Trading racks and shop windows. Shopping and shopping centers Very important. In this case, shelves are used with advertising brands, or they are selected by associative color under the goods.
Rellage consoles have a variety of destinations. Basically, they are needed for long-term storage in the warehouse of various items, tools or goods in packaging film, cardboard, plastic or wooden containers.
They are equally actively used in shopping centers, shops and pharmacies as showcases.
The definition of an optimal stationary rack for various needs is carried out with several obvious criteria that helps not be mistaken in choosing. Consider them all.
- Gabarits. Regardless of whether it is a living room, stock, a trading room or an industrial workshop, the acquired design must correspond to the size of the room, it is normal in it and not having a passage of people or the passage of loading equipment.
- Capacity. The rack is selected for storing a certain number of concrete things – it is important that they fit there, effectively using the space. For example, if you store the tires in the garage on the rack, it is unreasonable to choose a model in which 2.75 tires will fit on the shelf – then almost a third of the width of furniture will remain unrealized.
- Load capacity. In the technical characteristics of each shelving, it is written, what is the maximum allowable load on each of the shelves. It is not easy not to exceed it – it is advisable not to load the flooring on the full load even within the limits authorized by the instructions. Remember that all factory measurements are very approximate and relevant only for just released products.
- Design. For a warehouse, this is not too fundamentally, but in the trading room, at the exhibition or at home it is extremely important that the rack fit into the interior and in color and style.