Convenient organization of the workspace is undoubtedly a very important task for any enterprise or office. It is difficult to keep track of the presence of water even in one bottle, and a lot of bottles to store at the same time inconvenient. Solving this problem – racks and collapsible racks. In addition to the convenience and beautiful appearance of the stand, the bonus will be low cost of the product.
The advantage of racks is their floors – such a structure allows you to arrange drinking water, saving a large number of space. In addition, the design and number of shelves can be the most varied.
You can also individually order a rack under the interior of your room and collect shelves as a designer – their number can be changed.
Bottled water storage shelves are available in a wide range: a simple rack for one bottle, rack on wheels, outdoor or suspended rack. And racks and racks have their advantages in operation. To begin with, consider the features of the rack under drinking water.
- Rack with a bottle will look much more prettier than just a bottle installed on the stool.
- Stand can be easily assembled and disassemble due to comfortable design. Not only any man will cope with this task, but also a modest housewife. In the disassembled form, the stand can be conveniently transported from place to place.
- Bottles racks are made from different materials – it allows you to find both a cheap option from plastic and a dear of wood. In addition, this convenient thing is also produced from metal – this material makes a stand very durable and universal. It is metal products that use the greatest demand, because their duration of their operation is calculated by long years, or even decades.
- Some types of supports are perfectly suitable for a bottle with a pump. Installed in reliable mounts, it will be protected from offset and even fall.
- There is also a view of a rack that allows you to flip the bottle of water – due to this you can refuse to use the pump.
Multi-level racks for bottled water also have many advantages. It is worth it to show a little fantasy, and the collapsible shelves will become a real children’s designer in your hands – in the close utility room, or become an add-on of the office interior. Among the features can be emphasized several particularly important.
- The number of shelves and the size of the whole structure you can choose yourself, no standards in production. These racks differ from ordinary cabinets – the assembly is much easier and more convenient. You can also divide the design into several small individual shelves.
- If you are going to add a few shelves to the already existing rack, it will be wiser to choose the same manufacturer. Some minor parts may differ at different enterprises, for example, the corners of the shelves can be rounded or a different protective coating is applied.
- The most reliable material for the manufacture of stands for bottles – steel. Structures made of steel tubes can withstand significant loads, the rack will be difficult to damage even intentionally. For each manufacturer, the maximum weight that sustains the regiment may differ, but on average this indicator – about 90 kg.
- Another plus of steel products – safety in operation. Metal shelves are not burning, unlike their competitors from the tree.
There is a very large number of varied racks for homemade bottles: collapsible for peep with pomp, racks for many bottles, folding and inclined, collapsible from solid metal, as well as stands on wheels. Among them are especially popular two types of racks: collapsible on wheels and folding, coming with a plug-crane. These stands are very convenient to operate at home and in the office, in addition, they are very easy to rearrange for cleaning time.
If you have children or elderly at home, you need to simplify the most easily and secure the spill of water, and for this it is best to fit the inclined rack with a crane. The rack with a bottle of 19 liters and a crane cork will be wisply put near the kitchen table or another comfortable surface.
Installing such a stand will not take much time and strength, it can be collected only a few steps:
- Before putting a bottle into a cell, you need to remove the factory cover;
- The package of rack includes a special stopper-crane – put it on a bottle;
- Place the rack near the table or another surface;
- Install the bottle on the shelf shelf, giving the necessary slope;
- Carefully make sure that the plug does not miss water, and make sure that the leakage has not begun after the crane is closed.
Crane plug will provide convenient water separation into small containers, even the child will cope with the task with the task.
Unlike conventional pump, the amount of water supplied from the crane is easier to adjust.
A good solution for large premises will be racks on wheels, with their help it is easy to move heavy bottles even several pieces. Such a stand will perfectly fit into any interior and will become an exquisite subject of home comfort.
In addition, the rack on wheels involves a very convenient and easy way to build and disassemble, which allows you to quickly promote design details for transportation and compact storage.
Depending on how many people work in the office or lives in the apartment, you can define a drinking water in advance. On average one person is needed 1.5 liters of water per day – based on this you can determine the bottle replacement frequency.
Also, these calculations will help you choose the desired view of the rack or rack and the load value for the stand.
From the load will depend on the location of the shelf and the material from which it will be made.
Materials from which the shelves for bottled water are manufactured, there are three different types: wood, plastic and metal. Each raw material has its advantages and disadvantages, so you should choose a stand depending on its purpose and the place where it will be. Before buying a rack, it will be reasonable to familiarize yourself with each option.
Wood – enough durable and reliable material for the manufacture of a stand under the bottle. The stand can be suitable for any interior: concise and neat varnished bars or solid – with carving and different decorative elements. Wooden shelf will add your home comfort, adding the overall style of the room, and more lovers of work with their own hands will easily cope with the task to independently make a stand or rack.
The tree is an environmentally friendly raw material, but it flies faster than plastic and metal, like other natural materials. Permanent moisture can reduce the streak of using the stand: the bars can start grew or mold, if not to care for them properly.
Also, such racks cannot be stored near the source of fire – the tree is very easily flammable. Another feature of such a product is a high cost, because the design usually carries a larger load, which means that cheap compressed slabs from sawdust do not suit the manufacture of racks.
Nowadays, this material is the most popular in the world, because it has a fairly low cost. Another important advantage – plastic products can be chosen absolutely any shade, and the color retains its saturation for a very long time. The plastic stand will be very reliable and durable, manufacturers usually care that the design has withstand the expected load.
Plastic rack for one bottle of 19 liters can withstand weight up to 30 kg, which eliminates the possibility of breakage during the correct operation. Also racks and racks from this material are safe for a person, because all the sharp parts of the design are covered with special smooth lugs.
Unfortunately, plastic when entering a landfill can be released toxic substances into the environment, and the decomposition process can delay hundreds of years. therefore After the deadline for use, such a material is better to recycle.
The most durable material of all listed: if you need a rack for a large number of bottles, no doubt prefer the metal design. Such shelves will not spindle a long time, they are protected from moisture with a special chrome plated, which will also protect iron from corrosion and rust.
Metal – Environmentally friendly material to be recycled and in nature decomposing much faster plastic. The cost of steel racks may differ from different manufacturers, but the average price is not too high, which is another advantage of such a durable material. The design of iron pipes does not deteriorate from the effects of moisture and temperature drops, it does not burn and cannot accidentally break.
But with all advantages, the metal can not give a wide variety of colors or elegance of the design, in this case everything will be as simple as possible and concise.
Tips for choosing
The permanent availability of fresh drinking water is a very important element of comfort, whether it is a house or office. Therefore, it is easy to encounter the problem of storing a large number of bottles in a limited space. We offer you several tips for choosing the rack of the required size.
- If you are going to purchase a home-use rack, The best option will be one vertical range of storage cells 4 bottles. It will be reasonable to use them gradually, starting with the upper bottle, leaving 3 pieces below. After the water in the first bottle is over, take a bottle from the second shelf from above and install your empty. Continue to replace the bottles so far the water will end in each container, so the rack will remain steady and will not fall.
- When you need to provide a larger number of people, It is better to use racks for 20 bottles and more. In collapsible structures, conscientious manufacturers advise paying attention to the locations of the details. Sometimes a small error may occur at production, which will further reduce the life of a multi-level rack. You can avoid problems with the assembly and order a one-piece welded rack, but problems may arise during transportation.