- Features, pros and cons
- Built-in cabinets
- Semi-built cabinets
- Rectangular cabinets
- M-shaped cabinets
- Triangular cabinets
- Trapezoidal cabinets
- Radius cabinets
- Interior filling
- How to choose?
- How to make it yourself?
- Assembly of the carcass
- We put the shelves
- Assembly and installation of doors
- Spectacular solutions
Today, the stylish and modern interior is very easy to compose. Specialized stores and shopping centers sell a huge number of furniture in various styles and performances. Better demand recently uses spacious wardrobes, which can be installed both in the hallway or living room and on the balcony or in the bedroom.
Features, pros and cons
Narrow options look at the hallway. Similar rooms are more often small, so a small wardrobe is perfect for them. Such cabinet furniture will not block the passage.
Of course, the cabinet can be placed in any other place. Little dimensions will allow it to put it even in residential premises of a small area.
As a rule, narrow wardrobes have a filling, which differs from standard and wide variants. They contain more compact shelves and drawers.
If you competently dispose of the internal filling of the cabinet, then it will fit into it by 40% more things than in the ordinary compiolerier of the medium size or the wall of similar dimensions.
Modern compartment cabinets are equipped with different designs. Each buyer will be able to acquire a suitable instance for storing certain things.
Often, similar furniture items are located in children’s rooms. They can fit all children’s things, but they will not interfere with. Nothing will diminish the free space that so needs to be active and energetic growing organism.
An excellent option for a wardrobe will be for the room in which niche is present. Furniture can be embedded in them. So, you will excellent space, and significantly save the area.
Mirror models visually make the room spacious and lighter. To strengthen this effect, it is worth contacting more bright and warm lighting.
Often the owners of such wardrobes are experiencing some disappointment. They argue that the capacity of narrow and shallow models leaves much to be desired, but a more impressive copy of the apartment does not allow them to purchase. This disadvantage is purely individual, so this does not mean that the narrow wardrobe will not fit all.
Modern wardrobes with a depth of 40 cm are different. Each copy has its own characteristics.
Cabinet type models are most often the rest. Them with confidence can be called universal. They take more free space. In such versions there are all the necessary items: panels, rear and side walls.
If necessary, the cabinet can be easily moved to another place.
You can save free space using a built-in type. Such models have only facade sliding panels. Side parts are less common in them. Such instances can be installed by the wall or embed it in a niche if there are.
There are wardrobes of the built-in type inexpensive, as they have a small number of details.
No less popular compartment wardrobes halfway type. In these structures there are no multiple parts. For example, it can be a rear or side panel. Such furniture items are distinguished by a democratic cost, so many consumers can afford themselves.
Narrow compartment cabinets can have different designs. Consider their details.
Sliding wardrobe with a depth of 40 cm may have a classic rectangular design. Such models consist of two, three and more sliding panels. As a rule, the dimensions and the number of these parts are directly dependent on the area of the room.
The angular products of the M-shaped. They consist of two half, which are in the corner and facing each other.
There is another kind of angular wardrobe – a triangular model. Similar specimens have a triangular structure at the base. This furniture is installed in the corner, which after that “cuts off”.
Models in which the frontal sides and facades are located not at right angles are called trapezoidal. In such copies there are often open flaps on the side parts.
Demand enjoy arc and radius wardrobes. In them, the facade is distinguished by a non-standard wave-like form. Such models appeared on the market not so long ago, but have already managed to win enviable popularity among consumers.
These cabinets look original and fashionable.
Also, in stores you can find narrow cabinets produced from different materials:
- Models from chipboard are the most common and in demand. Similar products are the most successful price and quality ratio. There are pressed pieces of wood having different dimensions in their composition. These elements are associated with formaldehyde resins, which proceed harmful and dangerous evaporation.
Modern technologies significantly reduce the amount of toxic substances secreted, but a small risk share for the human body remains.
- No less popular products from fiberboard. Such raw materials are also made from pressed wooden waste, but they add paraffin, resins and other reinforcing impurities. This material is most often treated for the production of rear walls and various internal components.
- Another common material is MDF. It has wood fibers glued with synthetic substances. MDF relates to progressive material, so such a wardrobe will cost more than the above options.
- Models made of natural wood have an unsurpassed appearance. They are environmentally friendly, absolutely safe and durable. But such copies will cost the buyer in a round sum.
In the standard version, narrow wardrobes with a depth of 40 cm consist of three parts:
- The main is the middle part. Shelves and hangers are located on this section. In this area, the largest thing is usually stored.
- The lower part is designed for storing shoes.
- The upper part is discharged for hats and various accessories. You can also store things you use not often.
How to choose?
A narrow wardrobe wardrobe will easily fit into almost any interior:
- The cozy bedroom is suitable for a beautiful wardrobe compartment built-in or enclosed type. Such options can be installed in the niches or close the wall. Often for a more complete ensemble, such models are decorated with vinyl films suitable for interior.
- In the hallway it is worth purchasing a built-in or half-built long wardrobe. It will not take a lot of space, which is very important in the face of narrow corridors.
- For a small room, long and narrow models of both built-in and half-orced or body type will be suitable. It all depends on the specific area of the room.
It is better to choose cabinets of medium or small length, as they will not be knocked out of the interior.
How to make it yourself?
The wardrobe can be made independently.
To do this, it is necessary to decide on the materials from which you want to create furniture and stock up the following components:
- Side wall;
- Internal partitions (their number depends on the number of doors);
- Narrow wooden stripes to give a more completed view of the whole design;
- Shelves and mezzanine;
- Special box for top door rails.
Assembly of the carcass
First, the bearing walls around the perimeter are installed. The opening should be separated by edging from LDSP sheets. After that, the frame must be attached by dowels to the ceiling, sex and wall. Connect parts with each other using the corners. For fasteners, you can contact special evronts for which you need to prepare holes in advance.
We put the shelves
After that, you can start setting the shelves. This can be done with the help of the corners, but they look like fastenings in non-psycho. The confirmates will be a good option, but they need to use them in places where no one will notice them.
Assembly and installation of doors
Then it’s worth starting to assemble doors. Good sliding designs produce such firms such as Versailles or Laguna. You will need a canvas with aluminum profiles from all sides.
In these profiles, you can install a mirror, having previously finished them with a sealing.
Before installing, you need to beat off the horizontal profiles and vertical handles with rubber hammer. Rollers from above and below should be inserted before the final screed. In the area of the lower rail, you need to install the door stopper.
The first and second doors must be accurately inserted into the upper and lower guides. Between them should not be intervals. To do this, you can contact the buffer tape.
A more detailed process of assembling a wardrobe is considered in the following video:
- Light wardrobe with mirrors and with built-in shelves will be harmoniously on the background of beige or cream walls, beautiful laminate and white ceiling with a large and bright lamp.
- For the children’s room fit a narrow built-in wardrobe with pink and mirror doors and a mirror. It will be combined with a computer table having similar color boxes, light yellow walls and a light ceiling with built-in lamps.
- In the brown bedroom with a gentle brown floor and a dark 2-bedroom bed, you can place a cabinet compartment cabinet of cream color with dark edging doors and a mirror. As a result, you will get a pleasant and unobtrusive contrast.
- High black and white cabinet will look in a Dark Brown Living Room in Japanese-style with light laminate on the floor and white ceiling.