Now it is no longer a rare presence of a folding or stationary bar on home kitchen or in the living room. This piece of furniture is very stylish, modern, and most importantly, convenient, as it perfectly copes with the task of accommodating a large number of guests. In order not to spoil the interior design and make the use of the bar rack comfortable, it is necessary to choose the right chairs.
Difference bar counter and related furniture items is their height. Initially, such furniture was used only in places of recreation, bars and clubs. For a long large table, visitors were more convenient to communicate with each other and make orders.
Over time, restaurant and bar models of struts and chairs began to move to private houses and apartments. The first time it was quite expensive, not everyone affordable pleasure. Such furniture items were conquered on elite kitchens and in living room rich houses. In recent years, such a style of furniture has become popular and accessible to almost everyone. Convenience and stylish beautiful view of high bar chairs rated many owners of apartments and houses.
However, the homemade living room or kitchen does not always have a large enough area to post a few chairs. In this regard, manufacturers and furniture designers went to meet the buyer, offering a variety of folding bar chairs.
You can highlight the following advantages of using folding bar chairs:
- Ease of storage due to the ability to fold the design. The ability to compact storage is particularly relevant for small-sized apartments. In the folded condition of the chairs can be stored in the storage room, the closet, on the balcony, under the bed or on the mezzanine. If necessary, you only need to get the right number of chairs, decompose them and place a bar counter.
- Beautiful and stylish appearance. Bar furniture models are very diverse. Material, color, design and decor can be chosen for every taste. The main thing when choosing – do not miss the general style and interior of the room so that the chairs are not inappropriate its detail. Your guests will no doubt appreciate your taste and creativity in the design of the living room or kitchen.
- Strength, long service life. Modern materials and processing technologies make it possible to create solid and durable furniture. Bar chairs are designed primarily for use in places of mass visits and use, and, therefore, when using the house, the more will serve for a long time and immaculately.
As with the manufacture of other types of furniture, various materials are also used for bar models.
Various types of wood
Tree is a classic material for the manufacture of all kinds of furniture. Products from it have a beautiful appearance, a natural pleasant color. Wooden chairs fit well in any interior. In addition, such material is very durable.
Due to large loads, wooden bar chairs are made of highly solid wood species, such as oak, hrybro. However, you should not be afraid that such models will be too heavy and bulky. The tree is well processing and turning, so that the models from the tree look elegantly and are not excessively heavy.
Folding chair made of wood Especially well will fit into the interior of the Living room in the style of Provence or in a dining room, stylized under the pub.
Plastic, artificial rattan
Plastic options, perhaps, the most common for use in a cafe, at home, on a picnic or garden plot. This material is not subject to external influences, such as temperature, humidity. Plastic furniture is durable and unpretentious in care.
Plastic models are very rich in variety of colors, shapes, styles and decor. Bright colors and stylish appearance always become decoration of the interior of the room.
Special attention deserved models from artificial rattan. Their appearance imitates a natural braided chair or stool.
It should be noted only one weak side of plastic folding models. Due to the fact that the legs of the bar chairs are performed thin and elegant, such furniture withstands the load no more than 100 kg. In case of exceeding this mass, thin legs may simply dispense under the weight of the seated.
If in your case an unnecessary load on the chair is possible, it is better to choose a model not on several legs, but on one wide support in the center.
Combined models on metal frame
Very often the bar furniture, including chairs, are made on a metal frame. Metal legs are durable, not bent and do not drive around. Chrome-plated elegant legs look stylish and beautiful, and the coating creates additional protection against possible corrosion.
Backs, armrests and seats in such models are made of soft materials. They can be made of plastic, wood, trimmed textiles or artificial leather.
Models of folding bar chairs can vary not only by type of material from which made, but also have structural features.
Since the function of the chair is a convenient and safe maintenance of the seated, it is worth paying attention to the base of the model. Folding bar stool with four or three legs will be more stable, moreover, thin elegant legs make the appearance of the model very beautiful.
Based on the model there may be one wide leg in the center. This option is considered classic, because the history of the bar furniture began precisely from torque stools without backs on a thick leg. When folding, a model with a wide single base may be less compact.
But the back, no doubt, makes a stool more comfortable in use. Behind the conversation and a glass of wine is always convenient to learn on a soft supporting surface. In addition, a chair with a back looks somewhat solid than a simple seat stool.
Armrests, comfortable footrest, additional soft pillows, interchangeable covers can also be included in the design of the bar folding chair. These additions make the use of furniture most comfortable. Often the design of the chair includes a height adjustment element. Gas-lift mechanism allows you to correctly and effortlessly adjust the height of the landing.
Tips for choosing
Choosing the Bar Folding Chairs, it is worth paying attention to the following recommendations:
- When choosing a bar group, you must first decide on the bar. From her style, dimensions and heights will depend on the parameters of the remaining elements of the group, including chairs. Choosing and installing a tabletop, measure its height, and proceed from these measurements when choosing chairs.
- Do not forget about the unity of the style of the interior and its details. Folding bar chairs themselves elegant and beautiful. But if they are not appropriate in the existing version of the design, the impression of them and from the entire interior will be spoiled.
- When choosing models from a tree, carefully inspect the entire design. All surfaces must be well polished and covered with varnish. Chips, scuffs, cracks, even small. The design will experience the load weighing, and incorrectly treated wood can crack or swallow.
- Make sure that the folding mechanism works well and does not start. Do not hesitate to fold and decompose each chair several times.
- In advance, count the number of chairs and pick a place to store them. Although the structure folded is compact enough, some space for storage is still needed.
- If the chair has a few legs, check the same length. Difference of one of them at least a few millimeters will lead to unpleasant tenting and structural instability when used.
- Try to buy furniture from reliable and proven manufacturers who have proven themselves in the market and have positive feedback on their products.
About how to choose bar chairs, see next video.