When creating interiors in Eco-style, Rustic, Country can not do without furniture made of natural materials. An excellent and economical solution will be products made of solid pine. Natural material with a pleasant texture will organically fit into such design projects, where it is necessary to demonstrate harmony and intimacy with nature, simplicity and laconicity of the decor of the room.
In order to evaluate furniture from the pine massif and allocate its features, it is necessary to learn the pros and cons of such products. The advantages include the following points:
- environmental friendliness of the material, and, consequently, the minimum evaporation and isolation during the operation of harmful substances (with the exception of the top layer of the protective coating);
- Material has a high practicality, pine – wood with a high resin content, it is such a natural composition that provides stability to fungi and accuracy with microorganisms, as well as rotting; Special impregnations enhance the effect, making furniture products reliable and durable;
- Pine – soft wood, easily leaving any processing – grinding, milling, which allows you to create different forms of products, expand the range of applications in different interior styles;
- Suitable for premises with any purpose, the aesthetic view of the pine is appropriate as in the bedroom and in the living room.
The disadvantages of furniture from pine include such nuances:
- Pine wood soft, it may not only be a plus, but also a minus, because such a product is easily naturally influenced, scratches or chippers remain on the surface;
- The structure of the board is heterogeneous, over time, it can unevenly change the color, such an effect on an amateur, perhaps someone seeks a special charm in it.
It is believed that furniture made of pine in the house has a beneficial effect on human health and its body as a whole. Pine beds in the nursery will prevent the development of inflammatory processes in children related to colds. Sleeping headsets will help adults to make a dream, get rid of neurosis.
Pleasant fragrance will fill the room that beneficially affect the nervous system. However, allergies should think about the consequences before buying furniture from pine – resin and evaporation can exacerbate the disease, cause a runny nose, redness and itching in the eyes, sneezing.
Also before buying it is worth paying attention to how wood was treated, what coating was applied to the surface – The durability of the product and the preservation of the initial appearance depend on it. The cheapest coating is nitrocellulosic varnish. Buying a product with labeling “NC”, it should be understood that it is the least steady moisture. Bathroom and kitchen – not the most suitable rooms for such products. But as a headset in the bedroom, furniture with such a coating will have to be quite.
Polyurethane varnish cover furniture facades from pine, intended for rooms with high humidity. The treated surface is not afraid of wet cleaning, furniture is suitable for kitchen arrangement. Such products will cost more, but the term of use will be longer. Water-acrylic varnishes are saved from burning and drying. They also have waterproof properties.
Massif Pines make any furniture. This is I Modular factory products, and ready-made headsets, and individual products, as well as products made to order by individual sizes.Has special popularity garden furniture From an array of pine.
Special treatment for impregnation, fascination, coating with water-repellent varnishes make it a resistant environmental environment – rain, hail, bright sunlight. Pine has a particularly strong energy.
Even one bench from pine will help to relax in nature, gain strength and peace of mind.
Pine board has a pleasant brownish, beige-yellow. Sometimes light pink divorces are visible on the surface. Furniture from pine is ready to fit into any interior, because high-quality processing and staining of wood allow manufacturers to make collections for every taste.
The minimum processing of the product in the form of a colorless or amber varnish will create a design in the following styles:
You can find products decorated under the old. Artificially aged furniture will give the interior authentic appearance, special comfort and warmth. Such furnishings perfectly fit into a bath or country house. For such stylistic solutions it is better to choose massive, good-quality options.
More sophisticated variants with colored paintwork will become excellent support for interiors, made in one of the classic styles. Due to the softness of wood and wide processing opportunities, pine furniture is suitable for styles:
Pine – a tree growing predominantly in northern latitudes, so it fits perfectly into minimalist Scandinavian interiors. Find a suitable collection for such a design will not be labor.
Now the market presents a huge number of Belarusian, Russian and foreign, mostly European, pine furniture. Each factory is characterized by its unique style, ways to make furniture, choosing components.
- One of the largest Russian furniture manufacturers working with the raw material from a pine board is “Ekomlebel” in St. Petersburg. The company offers a huge selection of furniture for home and cottages. Furniture is made of an array of Karelian pine, which is valued for durability and excellent appearance.
- Belarusian-German Joint Collaboration MMZ (Minsk Furniture Center) On the market for more than 25 years and exports its products to Russia, Kazakhstan, USA, Canada and Europe. The brand trusts the Swedish company IKEA, which makes the factory orders for the production of chest of drawers, beds, cabinets, table groups and other cabinet furniture.
- Furniture Enterprise “Kedr-M” offers products in old-circuit style. Massive, good, deliberately aged furniture will suit not only to furnish the country house, also it is popular with owners of own restaurant complexes and rest houses.
The amazing atmosphere is given to the interiors created using such products, they allow you to relax in the soul and body, moving away from the noisy city in a quiet rustic corner.
- For lovers of exquisite interiors and interiors in the classic style Organization of OJSC MinskProktemetmebel Offers its collections: Solemn snow-white “Verona” and strict, made in the dark color “Ohga”.
- Starting in 2010, Timberica has been working. It was founded by Claus Matssen from Denmark and Matt Conti from Finland. In 2012, partners opened a branch in Karelia, and European quality goods entered the Russian market. A large number of collections are characterized by design and stylistic features. Some covered with snow-white enamel, others – color, some models have retained the natural timber color. Products are made predominantly in restrained Scandinavian and minimalistic styles.