In order for the cabinet to be not just a beautiful box, but a truly functional product, you need to carefully think about it. Each cabinet compartment must be used with maximum benefits and convenience. In order to implement this, it is necessary to familiarize yourself in advance with all the nuances and the capabilities of filling various models of Chiffios.
Before distinguish between the Chiffiral Zones, you should familiarize yourself with the nuances that should be considered.
- Cabinet size plays a decisive role. The internal space of single designs is different from multi. Small cabinets are much easier to divide on the compartments, because they are not used to store a large number of things.
- Usually, the filling is calculated for wardrobes consisting of a variety of compartments. It is important to draw attention to the product shape, because there are linear, angular and embedded structures, each of which is inherent in its special filler. The type of product affects the place that will occupy compartments in the extended state.
- It is important to take into account the type of things that will be stored in Chiffonier. Shelves for clothing differ significantly from shoes compartments. For some wardrobe items, extending sections are needed, for others – horizontal wide departments.
- Before installing the system for placing clothes and other objects of use in the closet, analyze your financial opportunities. Depending on how complex “filling” is modeled, a certain amount of additional material will be required. Significant will be the costs when choosing components from expensive raw materials.
Types of cabinets
There are three varieties of cabinets. They are classified according to the features and shape of the case.
Linear cabinets – Case structures with sliding doors. They can have from two or more flaps. For such products, the number of main vertical compartments is coincided with the number of door flaps.
In turn, vertical sections can be divided into smaller parts. If Chiffonier is high, then it has a special space at the top – Mezol, which is used for storing large-sized items.
Almost all cabinets are supplied with retractable sections. Such boxes are used for underwear and hygiene items. So that the design is compact in the groove and did not prevent the closure of the cabinet door, its front panel is equipped with a special recess at the top. It serves as an alternative to the repellent handle.
It is important that the box does not fall out with complete extension from the compartment, but this happens only with poor-quality products.
Make an interior equipment for corner wardrobes-coupe is somewhat more complicated than for line products. It is necessary to take into account the form of a product that can be both a trapezoid and triangular or diagonal.
The size determines the internal area of the cabinet and the number of compartments to which it will share. It is difficult to fill the space located in the very corner, so the universal solution is the installation in this area for accommodating hangers with clothing.
Special view of coupe designs – built-in wardrobes. They are the most compact because they save place in the room, but this does not mean that the components of the cabinet will not be extended outside its doors during operation.
If you do not like standard filling, then you can create a whole dressing room from such a design, equipping it with mirrors and electric lights. Some even make the work area in a similar cabinet, placing there a sliding compartment for a laptop, as well as a recreation area, embedding in the closet TV.
Options of filling elements
It is important to remember all the elements that the Chiffiode can fill in. Only knowing the features of every detail, you can correctly construct the product.
The main elements of filling include the following.
- Shoe departments;
- Hangers and hooks intended for randing clothes;
- Space for placement of her shoulders;
- Pantograph is a descending mechanism equipped with a handle that allows you to use the space located at the top;
- Holders for trousers with extended technology;
- Extended baskets for small things that can be located at various levels;
- Hangers for small items of wardrobe, such as men’s accessories.
- A wall niche for iron (sometimes a special compartment for ironing boards is equipped in wladlieter);
- Lower shelves or special baskets. These compartments come to any sizes and are intended for linen, which can be kept in folded form.
- Retractable closed compartments for underwear;
- Retractable baskets.
All listed items are made from various materials.
For extended baskets, metal bars are often used, the sliding compartment grooves themselves are also metallic. So that the products serve longer, chrome are used as an additional coating.
Sometimes fabric baskets are installed, which have a wooden rectangular frame from above. Facial parts of drawers are sometimes made of glass. Glass transparent or matte elements give the design of originality and are an accent compartment compartment.
How to organize space
It is important to remember that all compartments can be placed in the closet in a different order.
According to the individual scheme you can make an unusual layout of the cabinet, butIzainers advise adhere to some standard recommendations in the choice of filling.
- The lower part of the cabinet usually occupies the shoe compartment, if necessary. It needs to be located in one of the flaps of the product. Sometimes it is allowed to have several tiers in a shoe compartment if you need to store a lot of shoe steam. This element can be retractable or roll-out.
- Depending on the size of the cabinet, one or two sections are discharged to accommodate the outerwear. According to such a principle, the space of one cabinet sash is divided into two parts – the upper and lower, each of which is equipped with a rod for clothes on her shoulders.
- Usually open shelves located in the upper or middle parts of the sash, border with the bottom drawers. It is these boxes that are used to store small clothing items.
- The original storage site of useful trifles will be the suspension shelf consisting of several compartments. It can be filled with free space, placing the design on the rod. Such a compartment is beautiful for storing children’s clothing.
- To create an additional place for a specific subject, use plug-in shelves of the required sizes. They should not exceed the width parameters of the shelf to which they are attached. Fastening itself is carried out due to the presence of special grooves for the body of the main shelf.
- Baskets are located mainly in the lower half of the bullet. It makes it easier to use them and allows you to more quickly remove and put the contents in them.
- Often in the lateral part of the product create a wall compartment for ironing boards, iron and other clothing care facilities.
How to calculate dimensions
To see each compartment of the cabinet in proportion to all other parts and was convenient to use, it is necessary to calculate the sizes of each shelf and drawer in advance.
There are a number of tips to help determine the parameters of the compilation.
- In order to place upper clothes, you need to highlight the extensive cabinet compartment. The minimum width of the product should be 0.8 m. The preferred compartment height is at least 1.4 m. In order to accurately install the bar, you should add to the size of the longest outerwear of another 0.2 m.
If you want to divide the space for fastening clothes on the hangers in two rows, create openings from 0.8 to 1 m. It is recommended to choose a rod with a length of 0.9 m.
- Standard length shelves for storing clothes in folded form – 0.6 m. To create deep cabinets, the width of the shelves increase, but it is not recommended to create a depth exceeding 0.6 m, otherwise you will have to fold clothes in 2 rows, and it will be inconvenient to remove the necessary things. Shelves with a depth of 90 cm are relevant only in cabinets for large-sized items, textile glands and various household utensils.
If for the overall things you use only the mezzanine, then make it a height from 40 to 60 cm.
- In the cabinets, 3 meters are arranged additional compartments for household appliances whose parameters are selected for a specific subject – vacuum cleaner, TV, stepladder.
How to fix
If you design a wardrobe yourself, it is useful to know the features of fixing all the details of its filling.
To make the shelves in Chiffiorier, you must perform the following sequence of actions.
- Make bilateral marks for further fastening;
- Measure the level on which the shelf will be;
- Built the shelf using quick-sample stubnits;
- Drill holes and twist confirm.
To make fasteners from drawers and baskets, you can use:
- Guides on the rollers;
- Telescopic guides;
Each mechanism has its own characteristics and cost, better attachments have a more complex installation.
Sometimes the mechanism is supplied with a smooth closure system. It will allow you not only to close the drawer silently, but also to extend the service life.
Rods and shelves are often held using special vertical partitions. Installing such a holder must be implemented first. The barbell is very easy to mount yourself. To do this, you just need to purchase special fasteners in a furniture store and secure the bar at the required distance.
Ideas and examples in the interior
The wardrobe filling is diverse. This lot depends on which room there is a design and which things are mainly stored in it.
- In the corridor, the main part of the cabinet is given under the placement of clothing for the street. It can be compartments with rods or single hooks located on the open facade. Rarely Chiffonier in the hallway equipped with small boxes, but there are always top shelves for storing hats.
- In the bedroom, the design has a more diverse content. Usually one sash is given for street clothing. In the central part of the product, you can see a number of small drawers. In the lower part there may also be a retractable cart. Mandatory are one or two compartments for storing clothes on her shoulders. Sometimes the folding mirror is embedded inside the cabinet, which is an important detail of the dressing room.
- Recently, actual instead of trivial storage of things on the shelves put them in the boxes. Boxes are selected specifically under the range of filling cabinets. They are located near the antleesoles or overall shelves. Similar placement of things makes a wardrobe more neat and concise.
- Creating a filling for a children’s wardrobe – a separate process requiring a creative approach. Shelves with the most necessary should be within reach for a child, given its growth and a complex. The original will be equipped with a wardrobe for two children. Preferably, the design has an even number of flaps dividing it on symmetrical parts.
- Often filling the cabinet echoes the interior style. In some directions, such as English style, a conservative concept dominates, so the compounder includes many closed boxes and baskets. Other styles allow you to maximize a couple of closed parts, while all the rest of the clothes are located on the shoulder or shelves in free access.
- Depending on your preferences, you can make the predominance of horizontal or vertical departments. Sometimes the area for storing clothes are located above the zone with a barbell. The shelf is horizontally and is not divided into additional compartments. Narrow vertical and wide horizontal sections are created for storing household appliances, suitcases.
Sometimes Chiffonier supplies an interesting hanger for ties, which extends with the lever and compact combines the accessories of the male wardrobe.
Chiffonier – an integral part of the interior of each room. It performs an important storage function of various things and is a substantial detail in the concept of the interior. It is truly convenient and functional to make it possible only competent content, so it is important to carefully approach the question of separating the space of your wardrobe on the zone.
For more information about the filling of the wardrobe, see the following video.