In warehouses, which provides for the deployment of the load of one type with a long shelf life, especially rationally apply stuffing racks. This system makes it possible to maximize the products on pallets or palets, and, consequently, with greater returns to use storage areas. The profitability of the use of storage space during installation of the designs of this species reaches 80%. Capacity, compared to ordinary racks, above 30-40%.
What it is?
Printed racks are a kind of warehouse equipment, which recently becomes more and more popular. This is explained by the fact that this type of fixtures makes it possible to use the free space of warehouse, which, as a rule, favors impressive savings.
Nevertheless, it is impossible to poke your finger into the liked sample from the catalog and to calm down. For example, there are various types of printed racks, therefore, it is necessary to make a choice, which specifically the type will be especially optimal for a certain warehouse. Yes, and most of the other parameters when selecting any design, it is also necessary to take into account. Therefore, let’s figure it out in order.
Mostly, the functions of rack structures are displayed in their name. For example, the frontal system is provided for storage of products from the front, and in gravitational to move the cargo, the force of gravity is used.
Nevertheless, you can meet such names, from which it is difficult to understand the design destination (deep, printed, passing). Someone believes that the one and the same. Alas, such an improper understanding is formed due to the lack of a clear system of definitions.
Printed rack is a modification of pallet structures for compact storage. Pallets are put one after another in the depth of the rack in one row. Through this placement, the compactness of the shelving structure is achieved.
Such structures are a frame-resistant construction from the frames forming the “tunnel” with a width of up to 1450 meters. Inside, on horizontally oriented guides, pallets are put with products.
Warehouse Square due to such structures is operated with limit returns. By and large, this storage system is an improved method of the eliminated location of the goods, only with the best access, security and control.
Constructive features. The power frame of printed racks includes the following elements:
- vertical frames;
- top horizontal beams;
- stabilizing ties;
- Printed beams are carriers for pallet, which are fixed to the frame by means of consoles.
In addition to the elements named above, it is desirable to mount the fences that protect the extreme racks and the guide corner for the loading equipment. Design is performed by collapsible type. Its without much effort can be transformed, based on the size of the goods and the principles of the functioning of the warehouse.
Another name of the stuffing rack “Drive-in”. In English, such a combination of words means “loading inside” or “stinging”. At the same time, many mistakenly believe that the word “Drive” indicates equipment with mobile or gravitational characteristics. So, as a rule, people who are not related to logistics and warehouses. As a result, the English name is mainly used by specialists, and for the rest, the Russian-language version is practiced.
Dignity. As mentioned earlier, this modification of storage racks significantly saves the warehouse area (up to 80% of the entire storage space).
Puttingable shelving structures are implemented when applied to:
- storage of single-type loads;
- storage of fragile cargo where you should not put pallets on each other.
Among other positive qualities of this type of warehouse equipment:
- The easyness and efficiency of the assembly (the empty design is dismantled and predicted quite simply);
- variability of the size of freight reusable pallets for storage;
- the possibility of warehousing in stacking blocks;
- The possibility with a greater return to manage large volumes of the same product.
Description of species
By type of unloading, the printed systems are:
Deep modifications. This is the most common type of printed design – stored loading / unloaded on one side of the storage room (the first deposited pallet will be unloaded by the last).
Such a model is an axle from those in the vertical position of racks and arranged horizontally guide. The tight design becomes due to the quality materials used in the manufacture of compound parts, and bolted compounds, by which parts are fixed. There are perforations on the racks with a small step, which makes it possible to choose an acceptable assembly option, given the size of the stored product.
Racks can be disassembled and collected again if the need for redevelopment of warehouse. Filled pallets are arranged in a long side of deep into.
Pastened design. The key difference from the above method of organization is the ability to upload and unload stored at the same time from 2 opposing storage system ends. Similar processing makes it possible to expand the range of stored products, at the same time simplifying access to it. The first shipped to maintain the goods from one end of the rack is unloaded first from the opposite.
This method provides the highest processing rate of cargo compared to deep analogues, and boot and unload operations can be done at the same time. Passing structures are practiced for storage of the same product with a limited expiration date. However, it is necessary to take into account that a similar rack uses more useful areas, taking into account the need for places for loader maneuvers from 2 sides.
These racks can additionally be equipped:
- Safety masks of various designs;
- installation limiters first in the direction of loading the pallet;
- barrier fences (bumps).
Criterias of choice
Before placing an order for this design for warehouse, you need to carefully learn all its key characteristics. They are largely similar to the rest of the racks.
- A type. You already know if the load \ Pallet unloading is carried out, on the one hand, it is printed deep designs, and if the load \ unloading occurs in different ways – then these are printed passing systems, which make it possible to increase the speed of logistics, but the separation of the useful area.
- The size. Using the authority of manufacturers has an extensive range of width, height and depths of racks, so that they can be selected for a certain room and the type of pallets used (Europa, Finnish and so on). In addition, appreciate the punch step of the racks to rearrange the carrier elements for pallets – the less step, the more preferable.
- Load. In order not to pay more for excessive strengthening of the design, you should decide – loads with what weight will be stored in stock. Then it is really possible that the design capable of withstanding up to 4 tons per level or up to 40 tons to the entire frame will be completely superfluous to you and should be purchased simply and cheaper.
- Assembly. Although the spanning bolted compound of the components of the stuffed racks today is the cheapest, it is better to pay extra for modifications with hook fasteners. Since with the same rigidity and strength of the design, the assembly of the rack is significantly simpler and faster, including in the process of its transformation under a different type of cargo.
Basic selection criteria.
- Purpose of application. Manufacturers produce several dozen modifications that are based on purpose: medical, exhibition, office, storage and so on.
- Load capacity It ranges from a few kilograms to tons, but you should carefully check the characteristics – the greatest load is indicated on the tier, the shelf, the section, and so on.
- Character of cargo. Based on the characteristics of the stored goods, its size, taking into account the packaging.
- Price. Not for reason this item is specified at the very end of the list. Do not forget that good can not cost cheap.
In addition, do not forget to fully evaluate the manufacturer of racks. How long ago he carries out the production of such products for storage facilities, whether it is in force to prove its quality through a solid proprietary guarantee and certificates. To what extent he has a competitive product cost? Having received the answers to these questions, you will define with a lot of probability, whether your trust enterprise deserves the printed racks.