Ergonomics is a trend of modern life of people, so currently create not only stylish, but also expressive furniture. In order for computer users to work with comfort for their workplace, while not feeling health problems, they should use ergonomic chairs.
Since many people in offices work sitting, they can feel back pain and spinal problems. Help in reducing the load on it can have comfortable chairs for working at a computer. Ergonomic designs are characterized by the presence of a lower for the lower back, comfortable armrests, as well as a high-quality comfortable seat.
On such a chair, not only pleasant to work, but also you can relax and relax.
The ergonomic chair is considered the best among the chairs for working at a computer. Such designs must be purchased to those who are sitting at the table for a long time. These types of chairs are characterized by the following advantages.
- The back has a shape that corresponds to the bend of the spine. With long work on such a chair, the back is not overloaded, so a person may not be afraid that he will have intervertebral hernia or protrusion.
- Ergonomic chairs have the optimal seats depth, thanks to which the user does not have to reach the back.
- The design has the right slope of the seat, resulting in a good support for the back of a person.
- Using this chair does not break blood flow in the brain.
- Proper leg arrangement prevents the emergence of flatfoot.
- Each person can adjust the ergonomic chair under its growth and body addition.
The disadvantage of the ergonomic armchair to work at the computer can be considered exclusively its high cost.
However, once bought such a piece of furniture for the office or at home, one can count on its long-lasting and very comfortable operation.
Ergonomic computer chair for home may be several types.
- Computer. Ergonomic chairs for use when working with computer equipment are able to adjust under the figure of any person. Their design allows for a long time to work and not disturb the normal state of the spine. Many models have adjustable head restraints, as well as back support in different positions.
- Office. Thanks to ergonomic office chairs, employees can work productively, comfortably and not tired. This type of furniture has wide and soft seats that are easily adjustable. For convenience, manufacturers equip this type of furniture with a swing mechanism and hardness adjustment.
- Children’s. The mechanisms of this ergonomic armchair are characterized by simplicity of management, as well as safety for children. This type of furniture is adjusted for different table tops.
Since modern people spend a lot of time at the computer, they should choose a comfortable seat for themselves. The most popular and demanded models of ergonomic seats can be attributed to the following.
- “Bureaucrat” CH-797AXSN. This is a budget model that has an interesting design and is characterized by a long service life. This type of furniture is a soft seat. Durable upholstery fabric is not erased and long retains an attractive appearance. The chair is easily adjustable, having a long lever, with which the lifting mechanism comes into motion. The advantages of this model are the high level of ergonomics, the anatomicity of the seat and backs, convenience, reliability, good quality assembly. Disadvantage – possible discomfort due to mesh tension.
The rigidity of the wheels can cause damage to the floors.
- Chairman 279 – This is a popular ergonomic model of a chair for working at a computer that has a soft back. The materials of its manufacture are not wearing and long retain an attractive appearance. The advantages of this model are the high back, large color gamut, wide seat, available cost.
Minus Chairman 279 users consider the occurrence of creaking sounds after long-term use, as well as the presence of a slippery tissue of upholstery.
- AEROCOOL AC80C. The model is considered an ideal option for people who do not imagine their lives without a computer game. The reliability of plastic in the design eliminates the bending and displacement of the body. The movement of the chair is characterized by smoothness and lack of traces on the floor. This model has a beautiful and original appearance, it is made of high quality materials, has high ergonomic properties and an affordable cost. Unfortunately, on
AEROCOOL AC80C is not regulated by the height of the armrests, and the height of the head restraint may not be enough.
- Tetchair Neo1. This chair is perfectly suitable for both computer games and those who are sitting at a computer at least 8 hours a day at work. Design is not cumbersome, does not take up much space.
Seat is easily adjustable and has a high-quality assembly.
Criterias of choice
To choose for yourself the optimal version of the ergonomic computer chair, It is worth listening to such recommendations:
- You need to choose the chair personally, while checking the comfort of seating on it;
- It is necessary to take into account the depth of the seat, the inclination of the back, armrests, head restraints;
- It is necessary to pay attention to the manufacturer and built-in mechanisms;
- It is not necessary to bypass the quality of the upholstery material;
- wheels must be soft or have special lining, thanks to which you can avoid scratches on the floor.
Becoming the owner of an ergonomic armchair to work at the computer, you can be sure that the sitting work will be comfortable, and the posture is beautiful.
About how to choose a computer chair and sit down correctly, you can find out below.