The main purpose of racking systems is the convenient and compact placement of a large number of things. They found their use in the interiors of residential premises. Designers have developed many designs suitable for classic and modern destinations. The choice of buyers is provided with a rich variety of colors. Separately, it is worth noting the freight racks that are needed for storing large cargo. These are reliable structures made of metal.
Coloring freight racks
This type of racking systems is actively used for storing large cargoes on pallet pallets or flooring. The design is collected from durable horizontal beams and vertical frames. And the load can be stored in containers.
In most cases, such racks are painted in a typical set of colors. Blue color is very popular, tone number 5014. However, in recent times you can often meet the designs of silver. Such systems are engaged in galvanized.
Cross beams are painted in bright and catchy tones. What are all chosen red and orange colors. They will attract attention.
It is worth noting that staining of structures is performed to ensure safe operation, and not to achieve a certain aesthetic effect.
Colorful shades attract attention and immediately rush to the eyes of warehouse equipment operators, due to which the possibility of damage to the racks during operation is reduced.
A common solution for shelving racks – blue rack with galvanized parts or gray elements. Such designs are lighter compared to cargo.
Archival systems easily determine gray color. They are often installed in libraries, offices and reading rooms. This color is considered neutral and does not stand out on a general background. And on sale you can find other color variants of archival rack systems. Designs complement the side panels, harmony with furniture.
Overview of colors in the interior
When creating a stylish and comfortable interior, it is important to consider each element of the composition. Of great importance is the color palette. All paints used in design must be harmonized with each other and with other items in the room. For interior of residential premises, the racks of light shades are most often choosing:
- gray (bright shades).
This palette is remarkably harmonized with dark, blond and bright colors. These are universal options for classic and modern decorative directions. They create a relaxing and pacifying atmosphere indoors. Shelves in such a color scheme will look great in the bedroom or living room.
The universal set of colors and shades remains relevant of the season in the season. Open light rack will not take a lot of space and allow you to conveniently place a large number of things.
To make the design more expressive and graphic, designers make a choice in favor of bright colors.
The most common colors:
Colored structures are most often chosen for modern decorative directions. In some cases, you can see a multicolored rack that plays the role of a key element in the interior.
Colorful designs are perfect for the decoration of the children’s room. Bright paints develop imagination and raise mood. The main thing is to competently use a saturated palette. Otherwise, the interior will negatively influence the mood and behavior of the child.
As well as common structures from wood. Natural material has an amazing coloring and expressive pattern.
When using synthetic materials, manufacturers copy the type of natural wood.
The following options were widespread:
- wenge (black wood);
- Shellen and Italian oak;
- ash shimarkly light and dark;
- Sonoma oak (white and standard option);
In classic interiors, personifying luxury and elegance, racks were rarely used. However, designers have developed models that fit perfectly in Baroque, Rococo and other directions. In this case, the glossy wood rack of wood, decorated with gold or silver elements. The most popular set of colors: black, brown, burgundy.
Tips for choosing
The first thing to consider when choosing a rack for home is its purpose. Modern brands offer many options.
- Bilateral designs are remarkably suitable for the zoning of the premises. With their help, you can quickly and unobtrusively divide the room for 2 locations, and the shelving itself is used to store things or place the decor elements. Also suitable a mobile model that can be used as a screen.
- Multicolored rack – the best toy storage option. For the children’s room, a compact model is wonderful, which will give the interior more aesthetic appearance. To keep the maximum of a free place indoors, the choice is made in favor of angular structures.
- For comfortable and neat placement of books choose open racks. Shelves are attached to a special frame. Such furniture can be an independent element of the interior or be built into a niche.
- The model with a large number of shelves is remarkably suitable for placement of decorative elements. Pay attention to the products with the original appearance. Such open structures are most often installed in halls or living rooms.
- For a practical rack there is also a place in the kitchen. Designs can be used for compact placement of dishes and small household appliances. In this case, the furniture should be made of materials that are not afraid of dampness, moisture and temperature drops.
- Compact size furniture with additional compartments will be an excellent accession of the hallway. Instead of a cabinet for shoes and clothes, you can choose a stylish rack. Trademarks offer models that allow convenient to store shoes, upper clothes and accessories.
- The design with a wide horizontal plane is remarkably suitable for the placement of digital technology: televisions, game consoles, players and many other. As well as on the shelves of the shelving, there will be a place for the accompanying components.
When choosing, adhere to the recommendations.
- If you are going to use the shelving for storing clothes and bed linen, make a choice in favor of models with closed shelves. They will protect the cloth from dust, direct sunlight, moisture.
- Before buying furniture, make accurate measurements. A rich assortment allows you to choose the perfect option for any room. You can also order a design according to individual drawings. Such products will cost more, but it is ideal for a specific interior.
- For residential premises, it is recommended to choose wood racks or combined materials. Natural raw material looks wonderful in the metal tandem.
- Be sure to pay attention to the color. If you want the furniture to not stand out from the overall composition, make a choice in favor of neutral and bright shades. And also this is the perfect option for small apartments.
- Need to take into account the growth of residents at home and the height of the design. If the furniture is too high, it will be difficult for her to care and get the necessary items.