Glossy stands for the TV fit well into the modern interior, harmonize with High-Tech and Modern stylists, are well combined with Japanese minimalism. White, black and beige, long, high and other models for living room or bedroom – today these furniture items are presented in a wide range. About how to choose the best option to glossy TV couch, it is worth telling more detail.
In such an object of the situation, like a TV cabinet, a gloss can be quite a relevant designer solution if the rest of the decor also includes gloss elements. It may be high-tech or minimalism in the interior, it looks good and combinations with furniture in the spirit of modern or retro 60s with its fashion for vinyl. It is worth noting that glossy stands for the TV are quite easy to get dirty, they are better on them than on matte, the traces of fingers and dust are visible.
This option is definitely not suitable for those who wipe the shelves once a year in the height of general cleaning.
However, gloss can be used and as an advantage. When choosing bright TV stands in combination with pastel or monochrome walls, even a small living room will look spacious. Such models are interesting to illumination, in an angular or suspension, add air and light interior.
When choosing any kind of furniture, a reasonable value is very important Planning space and functionality of the acquired subject. It is all important here – the height, method of installation, the presence of additional functions. According to these criteria, all existing types of glossy tumb for TV can be divided into categories.
- By type of execution. There are stationary models and mobile TV courses on wheels, which can be moved if necessary. Such furniture has a rear wall made of decorative or remains open, like a rack, shelves.
- According to Gabaritam. High models are usually made in the corner version or in combination with the dresser. They are focused on installing in the bedroom or personal apartments. Long bedside tables with a glossy facade consist of 3-4 sections, the central part is usually open or with glazed, has a built-in backlight. They are ideal for accommodation in the living room, partly replace the classic wall.
- By way of fastening. Most often there are stands in a pretty version, installed along a partition or interior column placed in the portal. Pretty popular and corner structures, but it is difficult to find in the finished form. Suspended cabinets more resemble a locker or shelf, fixed with the help of corners or other fasteners, often occupy a significant part of the wall.
- By availability options. It can be a swivel bracket for fastening the TV, cable channel for hidden wire liner, backlight. In addition, the plus will be the presence of racks for acoustics, anti-vibration stands under the legs. Interestingly looks like a minibar or electrocamine embedded in.
This is the main classification that is worth considering, planning to acquire a glossy table under the TV.
Materials and colors
The main color solutions in the manufacture of TV stands belong to the monochrome gamme of shades. Black, gray, white The models look more concise, fit almost any interior. The same applies to all shades beige – from sandy to mocha, The only thing that should be considered: the temperature of the shade. For “warm” interiors and furniture worth choosing the same. The win-win is considered contrasting combinations in gloss: Milk or white oak and wenge, red and black.
The choice of materials is limited in the main characteristics of the product. It may be:
- Color or transparent tempered glass;
- vinyl plastic;
- lacquered wood array;
In the mass market category, the furniture from the laminated chipboard with a glossy coating is presented. Designer stands can be glass, transparent polymeric or wooden.
Criterias of choice
When choosing a coupper under the TV, it is important to consider several important points.
- Purpose. The living room is chosen horizontally oriented models, for a bedroom or a cabinet – vertical stands that occupy little space.
- Gabarits. Dimensions depend on the parameters of the TV – the edges of the bedside tables must appear in the perimeter of the screen by 15-20 cm.
- Mobility. In the interior of the studio apartment, it is best to use a mobile module with a bracket under TV. In the classic living room it is worth staying on a stationary wall-style model.
- Safety. It is better to choose an eco-friendly material that meets the hygienic standards. In glass models it is important to pay attention to how high-quality angles are closed.
- Availability of built-in storage system. It will allow you to place a piece of necessary things, save the useful area.
- Matching interior style. The glossy tube will not be able to enter into the interior in Scandinavian style or loft. But in the directions of Ar Deco, Neoclassica, High-tech she will look harmonious.
Examples in the interior
Consider some successful use of glossy couch under TV in interior design.
- Bright pink-purple cabinet with black edging effectively combined with other interior decoration objects. This is an excellent solution for the apartment with designer design.
- Monochrome black cabinet in glossy execution placed in a minimalist interior with elements of Japanese style. A small height of furniture items for it is quite common, the strict geometry of the stand under TV continued by the photo frames on the wall.
- Glossy white cabinet on the background of the dairy wall It looks elegant thanks to the gray inserts and countertop of a contrasting color.
In the following videos, see the Overview of Tumb Under TV from IKEA.