Pilented doors – structures used for registration of both interroom and inlet doorways. The basis of such a canvases – frame and fillets. These products are widely used in homes and apartments, office and administrative premises.
What it is?
Pilented doors received their name due to the presence in their design of the panel (fine panel made of various materials).
This inset happens:
- flat, which is a thin wood sheet inserted into the frame;
- bulk (thicker strap with trimmed milling edges);
- set (includes several elements mounted in the frame);
- with figures (it has a convex middle part, which comes back to the approximate to the edge).
With the help of Pilenok, you can create volumetric door canvases that differ in originality and stylish appearance.
All models of scribbled doors have a similar design. Its base is a frame made of solid wood or glued timber. Such a base is a frame. On the inside of the foundation there are special grooves intended for filient attachment. It is these inserts that bring rigidity and durability to the entire doorway.
Some fililene models are attached with decorative staps. Such canvas quickly and easily update by replacing the old or bored frame for a new. Pilented doors can have various sizes, manufactured from different materials in any color scheme.
The material from which the door panel canvas is manufactured is largely determined by the reliability and cost of the finished product. The base of the first doors with Pilenki was performed from the wood array. To date, manufacturers produce canvases not only from wood, but also from metal. Also on the market presented combined models (using several types of materials).
Wooden doors are made from both soft wood rocks and more durable. Economy segment products are made of pine, spruce or cherries. For the production of more expensive and reliable canvases, natural oak or beech. The most durable doors (premium products) are performed from black or mahogany.
For the manufacture of fillets used MDF, thin sheets of plywood, chipboard, extruded paper, glass. Due to the extensive assortment of materials manufacturers produce doors in various styles. Due to this, the consumer can easily choose the optimal model suitable for a particular interior.
Written door structures can be:
- Interroom. Such models are installed indoors. For the manufacture of structures, fililenes are used from thin materials (popular inserts from plywood and thin MDF).
- Entrance. Such products require great reliability and strength. Often they are made of solid wood or aluminum wood. Entrance doors are able to withstand serious mechanical loads.
Also manufacturers produce insulated door structures. For the manufacture of warm doors, additional plywood sheets are applied. Inserted inserts establish insulation materials. Such products have high rates of heat and noise insulation.
Dimensions of the base of the door leaf directly depend on the magnitude of the door interroom or input opening. Usually, non-standard doors are manufactured to order by accurate measurements.
Standard doors dimensions:
- For bathroom and toilet room – 60 cm Width, 200 cm Height, thickness 5-7 cm;
- For rooms – width 80 cm, height 200 cm, thickness 5-7 cm;
- For pantry – 40 cm Width, 200 cm Height and 5 cm thickness;
- For the living room, the standard width is 90 or 100 cm, height – 200 cm.
Manufacturers make wooden fillety canvas in a wide color range. All wooden framework frames are soaked with antiseptic compositions and solutions that overwhelm the appearance of fungus. Finishing products are produced using varnish. It will retain the attractiveness of a natural tree.
Some models are covered with enamels and paints. The most common light dairy and beige shades. White doors won mass popularity in the domestic market. They are able to visually increase the space, make the room “light” and “air”.
Pros and cons
Pilented canvas possess the following advantages:
- Attractive appearance.
- A small mass of the canvas achieved through the use of a lightweight filleting bar instead of weightwood.
- Maintainability. Broken inserts in the doorway can possibly change on new hand.
- Good sound insulation indicators.
- Resistance to sharp temperature differences.
- Durability and reliability. Unlike other products, doors with chickens do not succumb.
- Favorable value.
Pilented doors – a combination of originality, beauty, reliability and grace. Products made of high-quality raw materials in compliance with production technology do not have drawbacks.
The only negative is the fast loss of presentability, if the manufacturer used low-quality materials.
How to choose?
To choose from a panel door worth going with great responsibility.
It is important to take into account not only the cost and appearance of the canvas, but also other qualities:
- When arranging the input group, pay attention to the model with aluminum frame. Such a basis is not “afraid of” mechanical loads, thereby maintaining aesthetic appearance even with intensive operation. For the arrangement of the input opening, the door of solid wood, for example, oak.
- For country houses, the perfect solution – doors made of coniferous breeds. Wood preserved products will make the interior of the country or country house in unique.
- When choosing the optimal model, you also need to consider the interior and size of the room. For small rooms, the best choices will be models of light shades. For spacious premises, you can look at the darker options.
- It is also important that the door has harmonized and combined with the interior of the room. Designers advise to select the color of the door cloths in accordance with the finishing of flooring or walls indoors.
- Please note: for the kitchen it is unwanted to buy doors with matte facing. On such a coating, dirt is very noticeable, splashes from fat, traces of evaporation.
How to care?
Any product will last long and will save a presentable appearance if it is necessary to care for it. No exception and viper doors. So that the door canvas served as long as possible, you need to respond with his wash. For these purposes, it is not recommended to use substances having abrasive particles and pastes. Such means scratched lacquered coating, spoiling its external perfectness.
For gentle care, it is better to select “soft” detergent solutions. The door polluted partially is allowed to wipe alcohol dissolved in water in a 1/10 ratio.
To preserve glitter it is recommended to periodically rub wax or various polishing substances into the cloth.
Mechanical exposures are not recommended by interior panel doors. To avoid random loads when repairing indoors, the canvas recommended to dismantle. If you remove it from the loops, it is impossible, you need to wind the door with foam or soft cloth.
Pilented doors are manufactured in any designs and styles. Thanks to an extensive range, it is possible to choose a product for any type of room. For residential premises choose doors with glass or with transparent inserts. They can be decorated with painting (classic or modern patterns) or photo printing. For the bathroom and toilet room, the ideal solution will be the door leaf with deaf straps.
Pilenks in interior doors are:
- with additional linings;
- with volumetric elements;
- with trimmed thread and relief.
Doors with a glass of glass can be transformed independently by applying a picture on it, turning into a stained glass window.
Beautiful solutions in the interior
For each interior, you can pick up a suitable panel door. For example:
- For room decorated in classic style, Wooden doors with solid planks. Such a door leaf will emphasize a strict environment not only in a residential room, but also in the office, library. Clear lines and nonsense design visually interior will be adding a “highlight” to it.
- Doors with glass inserts will be brought to the interior lightness and airiness. They are suitable for rooms decorated in neoclassical style.
- For modern The right solution will be the choice of door cavities with inserts of unusual geometric shapes.
- For rooms Art Deco The best option will be the purchase of doors from expensive wood with glass fillets.
- White doors are suitable for gentle Provencianinteriors. Inserts can be glass with a rectangular or curly edge.
- For modern interiors The appropriate option will be the doors made of noble wood with tinted glass.
Pilencated doors are suitable for any interior. Their choice is the right decision. With such door canvases, the situation in any apartment will be comfortable and cozy. Doors with fillets look stylish, unusually and expensive.
This is a real find for those who appreciate quality, solid appearance and excellent operating properties of the door canvase.
What is the scribe doors, see this video.