To use the door was convenient and comfortable, it is necessary to carry out the right installation, use quality materials and an ergonomic handle. For safer use, additional devices are placed on the door canvases that make life easier. One of these products is a magnetic retainer capable of keeping the sash in the required position. This is an extremely useful accessory who won the hearts of many people.
For what is needed?
Door flap stoppers have an average size and inexpensively. These are extremely necessary and useful accessories that are used in private houses, in production, as well as in public institutions. They are multifunction and have many positive qualities.
- Thanks to this product, the sash swing safely, which is the protection of the door leaf, furniture and walls from any damage.
- The door canvas is fixed in any particular position in the rooms with a large passability. With the help of stoppers without any problems, you can carry large objects.
- The sash will not close sharply, will not be able to be damaged due to the gusts of wind or drafts. That is why a similar version of the papers is often used for entrance doors. This allows the doors to be safe and not damaged.
- Pets can easily move around the apartment or house.
- Thanks to the restricters, parents will be able to leave children unattended in the room for a short time.
The magnetic limiter has two parts: focusing with a magnet and a response part, which is made of metal. The first is attached using self-tapping screws to the floor or wall (there are different types of products), makes the opening angle already. Coaxially to the first part on the door it is necessary to screw the metal element. If the product is attached correctly, the door “sticks” to the emphasis and is fixed in the open state, until anyone is pushing it.
A simple limiter is a conventional door stopper, the magnetic includes the role of the retainer. This multifunctionality is a certain plus, nevertheless, this product is extremely rarely used for doors to the toilet or bathroom, for example. The door should have a lot of up to forty kilograms, otherwise the magnet power is not enough, and the function of fixing can abyss. Magnetic door limiter is suitable for various versions of door canvases, especially those that are made of very soft materials. This device will help keep them safe.
There are several types of electromagnetic stoppers, so everyone can choose what is optimally suitable for a particular door leaf.
In the appointment, the clamps are divided into the following types.
- Stopper door in the open position. An extremely useful product that allows you to transfer things without any problems or to air the room. Accessory using popular in public places where there are a large number of people. Such a stop allows you to avoid a variety of damage and injuries from constantly closing and opening doors.
- Hidden lock with a magnet installed on interroom and balcony doors. Able to fix the door sash in the closed position.
The most popular and reliable option having an affordable price. Represent pillars made of metal that must be attached to the floor. In their head there is a medium-sized magnet. Metal plate is attached on the door. The height of such a stop is three to seven centimeters, the average diameter of the cylinder – twenty-thirty millimeters.
So that the door is not damaged, the groove is provided on the columns, where there is a seal made of rubber or polyurethane. If the installation was carried out correctly, the column will function for many years, but the seals must be changed periodically.
If in the room is very expensive flooring and you can not attach the limiter to the floor, the wall models will become the optimal solution to the problem. They are products that differ from outdoor locks only on the length of the rod. Otherwise they are exactly the same.
Convenient staps that are attached directly to the door. Holders of wooden and plastic doors can attach the product with a screwdriver (it is quite easily fixed). In some cases, you only need to use glue. This is the optimal option, as the walls and the floor remain entire.
Limiter with a magnet for easy and convenient door opening without problems is installed on its own. Self-tapping screws can help. Consider on the example how to install an outdoor door stopper.
- First you need to open the door so that the gap between the handle and the wall makes about twenty millimeters. Next is made on the floor. Noting, it should be filled under the necessary angle.
- Then you need to gently drill a hole under the dowel for the self-press and insert it. Now it remains only to fasten the focus using self-pressing to the floor.
Popular models and reviews
If a simple retainer is required, which will be installed on the interroom, it is recommended to purchase a model Palladium 100th, having a large number of positive feedback on the scope of the network. This model is the perfect option for a light doorway (do not forget that she has a weight limit). The design of the structure is silently, the product is characterized by a low cost, excellent quality and long service life.
More interesting option – Apecs 5300-MC. This is a full castle that fixes the door using keys. High-quality functional model – Magnetic latch AGB Mediana Polaris, which is designed for a variety of interroom doors. It is perfect for the doors of the bathroom or toilet, has an easy installation.
Any high-quality and correctly installed model will serve its owner for a long time. It is important to choose the most appropriate option so that the stopper makes life more comfortable and easy. The owners of magnetic clamps report that their installation is quite simple, so everyone will be able to implement it on their own. Comfortable door limiters – exactly what needs people who love comfort.
How to carry out the installation of the door limiter with a magnet, look in the video.