Finnish doors are widely known on the European door design market. The popularity of such models is explained by excellent performance, long service life and chic appearance.
Finnish doors recognizable and in demand due to the following advantages:
- Reliability and durability of products. It is due to the use of high-quality materials and design features. The frame of door canvases consists of a multi-layer timber and an aluminum sheet, which makes it quite tough and non-prone deformation. The weight of the door construction is only 25-30 kg, which significantly reduces the load on the box, loops, carrying walls, and significantly prolongs the service life;
- Excellent sound and thermal insulation properties are a distinctive feature of the design of the Finnish doors. They are due to the presence of several layers of the continuum polyterol, as well as the use of sealing contours that have increased resistance to temperature and high humidity drops. Sealing gum do not dry and are not cracking under the influence of an aggressive environment, which ensures the preservation of the insulation properties of the product throughout the service life;
- Absolute environmental safety and the hygiene of products is achieved by using natural materials, such as an array of pine, nut and oak. When painting surfaces, harmless compositions are used, which are highly resistant to the effects of household chemicals and moisture. In the process of product care, it is not recommended to use alkali and abrasive cleaning products. Appeated chips and dents easily eliminate alkyd enamel;
- High hacking quality Doors are achieved through the use of anti-discontinuous loops and locks with a high security class;
- Fire resistance models Corresponds to the EI60 safety class, which ensures the preservation of the insulation properties of the product and the integrity of the door canvase when opening with open fire during an hour;
- Huge range Products with a large variety of colors, design and textures allows you to choose a model in any interior. There is no hallway in North European layouts, so the inner surface of the web must be perfectly harmonized with interior decoration, approach furniture, walls and interior doors. Along with the painted aluminum surfaces, the design of the canvas is represented by bas-relief and millillated overlays with a pattern of any complexity and depth.
Technical features of input structures
The canvas of doors from Finland, unlike the iron analogs, has the structure of a sandwich. It consists of an aluminum sheet covered with paint, resistant to atmospheric phenomena, frame made of glued puff bars and extruded filler having a density of 200 kg per cubic meter. Layers of a multi-layer LVL timber are directed in different directions. This gives a frame extra durability and rigidity. The inner side of the canvase is made of MDF-sheet, which can be veneered and milled.
Moisture-resistant paint is used as a cover.
External aluminum leaf has an anti-corrosion spraying, which allows the use of Finnish doors in cottages and country houses. Door thresholds are made of deciduous wood with a cross section of 115×42 mm, covered on top of an aluminum overlay.
Products are equipped with two locks:
- “MULTIHELA-4565” has high protective properties, excellent resistance to hacking and adjusting the density of locking.
- Second Castle – “Abloy LC-100” allows you to open the door with one hand.
As an additional protection against hacking, anticipable riggers are used that reliably fix the door leaf in the box even in the case of cut loops. Anti-standard pins, which are equipped with all input models, will not allow you to start the angle or squeeze the door.
In the production of Finnish doors, thermal separation technology is used, the principle of which is to use several separate insulation layers. Due to this, several air becks formed with a gradual decrease in temperature in each.
This eliminates the doors on the place of the room with a large difference of external and internal temperatures and the appearance of condensate.
The use of this technology also prevents the loss of heat throughout the area of the canvas, and drafts and blowout around the perimeter is reliably prevented by sealing rubber bands. The lower thermal survey is provided by a wooden threshold – this is another difference of the Finnish doors from fully metallic structures.
Along with a deaf performance, partial glazing of the surface is very popular. The double-glazed glass consists of two filled with argon, cameras, and provides reliable protection from cold.
For example, the “Arctic” doors are made taking into account all the necessary requirements applied to the models of the northern execution and are very strong, durable and durable structures. When operating in conditions of south, such products reliably protect the dwelling from the heat and make the microclimate of the room more comfortable. Finnish input models are a bit thick of standard structures due to the presence of an additional layer of insulation. This is another feature of their design.
All model of Finnish doors are available in size, multiple 10 cm in width and one centimeter height. Typical are products 90×210 and 100×210 cm. By the number of door shells there are bivalve, single-holder and one-time. The latter are available width of 120 cm, of which the working flap is 90 cm. Such products are often decorated with forging and installed as an access door.
In the conditions of a harsh climate, these unscrewing structures will maintain heat inside the room and will not allow to penetrate it.
Bivalve models are an ideal option for installation in broad non-standard openings and are often used in public institutions, such as concert halls, theaters, schools and libraries. Double doors – Another kind of design of Finnish doors. They are produced using hardwood wood, can have a two-time or double-handed version, and have double protective and thermal insulation qualities. The outdoor portion of many models is decorated with forged loops and patterns, which makes these products not only durable and reliable, but also gives them a chic appearance.
In addition to wood, aluminum and glass, insulated entrance doors are made of metal plastic. Despite the seeming lightness of the canvas and a small weight, these elegant structures are endowed with high protective qualities. Models are produced in a large assortment and a wide price range. Metal-plastic products do not require special care and have a long service life. Fully metal models, such as “Fenestra”, also use in high demand and are used for installation in technical premises and garages.
Characteristic of wooden interroom doors
Wood models are widely used as interior structures in residential and public spaces. They are made of high quality wood having all the necessary certificates of conformity. Each canvas is applied branded labeling and producer stamp. This guarantees high quality and fake protection.
Top view of the canvas are covered with lacquer, which protects the surface from exposure to moisture, temperature jumps and ultraviolet. Constructions have a small weight, easy mounted and cost much cheaper italian analogues. Fish fittings are represented by carved vessels, or classic strict loops and handles. Design Cutes is often concise, and colors – cold. White models that can be installed both in apartments and offices are available.
Wooden doors are manufactured in fire. They are able to ensure reliable protection from fire and smoke, externally, no different from ordinary wooden structures. This allows you to choose a fire-resistant model in any interior of the room. On the design of the door of the door are deaf, glazed and pastile. Pilented models are the most expensive and made from the massif and oak. The service life of such products can be up to 100 years.
Among the entrance doors, a fairly famous brand is FENESTRA, which is presented in the market the following collections:
- Classic series – these are restrained classic style models that will harmoniously look not only in old houses, but perfectly fit for new buildings. Products with thermal survey are manufactured using the “Warm Door” technology and comply with all the requirements for this category of goods;
- Series Modern – Indiscoverable doors of modern design, which are distinguished by practicality and impeccable style. Look unusually and able to make a variety of new directions in the interior. In the manufacture of these models, the thermal separation technique is used, which gives products of this series of high heat insulating qualities and an increased level of safety;
- UNIQUE series Presented by charismatic and exclusive options made in a wide range of color schemes and a large variety of designs. The doors of this series will reliably protect the dwelling from frost, point to a subtle taste and wealth of owners, as well as perfectly decorate the interior. Models have high heat-saving properties and are able to withstand external temperatures up to minus 60 degrees.
Among the interior doors most popular is Brand Jeld-Wen. Products of this company have international certificates confirming the environmental safety of raw materials, high quality and guaranteeing long life. Along with traditional interroom models, the release of exclusive designer options has been established, with a large variety of colors and styles.
The most popular are white smooth models. Doors produced by Jeld Wen are widely used in hotels, offices, houses, as well as in medical and educational institutions.
Finnish street and interior doors enjoy in high demand in the domestic market of door structures. Given that most of the country is located in a cold climate area, these models are very in demand among the Russian consumer. There are high thermal insulation properties of products and aesthetic appearance. Attention is drawn to long service life and an increased level of protection. Of the disadvantages, consumers highlight a high price for some models and the absence of spare fittings in the free sale, which entails the need for its order at manufacturers.
On how to install the Finnish door correctly, look in the following video.