Any residential premises are very difficult to imagine without interior doors. Thanks to them, you can make any apartment to make more modern, but at the same time cozy and comfortable for living. To date, an increasing number of people give preference to products produced by well-known manufacturers.
Among them there is a company producing high-quality interior doors in a wide range – RADA DOORS.
The company is a successful manufacturer who has many years of experience in the production of interroom doors and related products.
Products of this factory has a lot of advantages over other manufacturers:
- For the production of doors, its own high-class European equipment is used, thanks to which products are distinguished by exceptional quality, is absolutely safe and has a long service life. In addition, the availability of own equipment guarantees a stable price on the door, as it does not have to spend money on components and their delivery to the site of assembly.
- For the manufacture of doors, natural raw materials are used, namely: varietal wood and durable MDF stove. The processing of raw materials is produced using a special Italian G-FIX technology, due to which the design retains its geometry. In the manufacture of doors, high-quality adhesive and paint and varnish components of European manufacturers are also used.
In addition, a special polyurethane coating is applied to the door canvases, which reliably protects them from ultraviolet rays.
- Finished products have good sound insulation indicators. These properties of finished products provide silicone sealant, which is in models with glass inserts, and a good rubber seal, coming in all models and located on the door frame.
- Interior door from Rada Doors can be selected for any interior and style, as the company produces a wide range of models that differ not only by the presence or absence of inserts, but also in color, texture and materials used.
For buyers of more than 50 salons in which consultants running internships in the factory work. They will help to determine the choice of a particular model you like, and also make an application for measurement and installation of the door.
Of the minuses of interroom doors, only their price can be called. It is higher than that of ordinary doors, but the materials, quality of execution and service life of products are worth paying for them a little more than less presentable products from DSP with a smaller service life.
RADA DOORS branded doors have some constructive characteristics that distinguish them from similar products from other companies:
- Any door consists of door leaf, boxes, platbands and other components. To form an internal frame of the door of this company, the pine bar is used, which is subjected to pretreatment and drying. Thanks to this, the frame will not crack and deform during operation.
- In some models, a stove of high strength (XDF) is used as an intermediate layer. Products that it enters, well tolerate mechanical effects.
- For the facing of the outside, a veneer from different types of trees is used. Most often used by all the well-known wood oak, ash, as well as little-known breeds such as sapele and maccore growing on the African continent.
- Processed pine bar used for threshold production. Putnocks that have a diverse shape and goodness that can be selected to conceal the surfaces of any width, MDFs are faced similar to the finishing of the main canvase. Pote Planks are distinguished by increased density.
- The doors of this company are equipped with a hand point, it may be standard or telescopic. In the case of a telescopic option, you can do without fastening elements when installing platbands and kinds, since the frame has grooves, thanks to which all elements are accurately connected to each other.
- As inserts in the door canvases, glass produced by various technologies is used. The glass surface triplex is obtained by gluing several layers of glass using special substances. In mechanical exposure, such windows are not spatled, but held on the spot. In the models they can be both transparent and tinted, with patterns and without them.
- Glass inserts in the doors can also be produced by Fusing technology. Thanks to the special heat treatment, glass has a glass that has the original texture and unique shade.
All models manufactured by the company are divided into traditional swing structures and sliding options. Interior doors produced by the company are classified by collections. Each series has its own main features:
- Title collection Classic speaks by itself. Here are the classic models that are lined with veneer from valuable trees. In the design of the doors there are curly platbands, decorated in the upper part of the capitals.
Capitals in the form of mini columns are made from a wood array or covered with veneer from valuable trees. Door canvas in some models have inserts from light or matte glass.
- For room in the style of high-tech, minimalism or avant-garde are model from the collection Trend and X-Line. Especially highlighted the doors of the X-Line collection with inserts of a strict right form. Inserts can be made of glass lacobe with various shades, as well as from graphite or bronze mirror. Thanks to various glazing options, a beautiful game of light and shadow is created, which is superbly combined with a wooden texture.
- Another collection, where a toned glass lacobe is used as inserts – it is Bruno. Among the models of this series, you can find copies for high-tech styles and minimalism, as well as calmly pick up the design for the room decorated in eco-style. Door canvases, in addition to inserts from brakes with deep color, can be supplemented with thin aluminum moldings.
- Doors collection Marco Different with strict concise design and flat platbands. Door canvases of some models are complemented by glass triplex with diamond engraving, which can be snow-white, white or black. Any of the presented colors can be selected to the selected shade of the veneer.
- Series Bruno Differs in reinforced racks, thanks to a special LVL bruster. Door canvas can be supplemented either with color glass in 4 mm, or aluminum moldings.
- In the collection Polo The door canvas consists of Filönok having a conical shape. Thanks to this original solution, the door canvas acquires a visual volume. The glass is used as inserts. Triplex.
- In the series Grand-M Vertical glazing of the door canvase. The shadow of the facing veneer contrasts with a multilayer glass surface. In the “Siena” model, the glass is additionally decorated with a pattern. All models have a strict geometric shape and discreet decor.
All models of doors RADA DOORS are available in a wide range of colors. Red Tree, Wenge, Anegri, Macore Golden, Dark Walnut and Various Shades White are present in each collection.
Especially it is worth allocating white coating doors.
The company has developed three options for applying enamel:
- In the first embodiment, the smooth and smooth surface of the door leaf is formed due to the enamel caused by 10 layers.
- In the second version of the layers of enamel less, the texture of the veneer is minor.
- In the third version, the door surface is only slightly touched by an enamel coating, a veneer texture is open.
According to numerous customer reviews, the interior doors RADA DOORS are distinguished by excellent quality. Many noted that the doors must install a professional employee, otherwise because of the wrong fastener of the door design will not work correctly.
The main part of the buyers, in addition to the door, additionally acquired the wall panels and remained satisfied not only by the quality of products, but also the accuracy of the size.
How promotably install the RADA DOORS interroom door, you can learn from the video below.