Modern doors are directed not only to perform their basic functions, but also on the decoration and completion of the interior. There are a great many different design options for doorways. Today we will talk about attractive products with glass.
Modern manufacturers produce a variety of doors with glass inserts. The main properties that these interior items must have their durability, reliability and, of course, thought out design.
Properly selected door canvases will complement the interior and make it more attractive.
Fashionable copies with glass are perfectly suitable for achieving this goal.
Interior doors with glass have a lot of advantages for which consumers choose them so often:
- First of all, it should be noted the excellent light source ability. Having installed a similar canvas in the room, you can visually expand the space and make it more air. Doors that ensure the penetration of additional light into the room are an excellent solution for owners of small-sized housing, since with the help of such a simple reception you can visually make the square spacious.
- It is also worth noting the ease of use of glazed doors. Glass inserts do not require complex and regular care. In addition, such canvases do not attract dust and dirt to themselves, so they can be easily cleaned, without using aggressive chemical.
- Before modern buyers are a wide selection of models with various glass inserts. You can choose the optimal and harmonious option for absolutely any door frame. It may be not only traditional transparent glass, but also the original part, decorated with patterns. Today fashionable doors with matte, grainy or corrugated glass are very popular. Perfectly brighten the premises of products with large inserts.
If you are looking for a more modest, but stylish option, then you will fall to taste the canvas with glass in the middle. In the conditions of the modern market, it is possible to choose a suitable copy to the interior of any style.
- High-quality doors with glass inserts are not only beautiful, but also multitasking. Such canvas can be used not only as interroom, but also input. Special models with thermal survey are ideal for such purposes.
- Glazing is often complemented by CARD doors. Such inserts do not affect the strength and reliability of structures and make the canvas more attractive and stylish. Cartig products with matted glasses look especially fashionable.
- Many buyers refuse such acquisitions due to fear before the fragility of materials. However, it is possible to dispel the experiences and excitement for the durability of door canvases using high-tech models with trile glasses. Similar inserts are more reliable and durable, so doors with these elements can be safely installed even in children’s bedrooms.
Beautiful windows with glass inserts can be performed in a variety of variations. First of all, such canvases are divided into one- and bivalve. Inside these large groups, there is a fairly extensive classification of door structures with different components and opening / closing mechanisms.
- The most common are classic Swing doors. Similar products are found in almost every home. It is worth noting that traditional swing options occupy a lot of space at the time of opening / closing, therefore are not the most convenient options for installation in small rooms. Modern swing structures can have one or two sash.
- No less popular today Sliding mechanisms. Thanks to their thoughtful design having small rollers, during the opening of the sash, drive around into the connectors on the sides. Such models occupy a minimum of free space, so they can be safely installed in small housing.
- Also for a small room is suitable original Room harmonica. Such products occur a little less often than all of the above, but still they can be met in some housing. Most recently, the harmonica was not supplemented with glass inserts, but today manufacturers have begun to release such copies.
Also fashionable doors differ from each other by an option to insert the glass:
- One piece designs. Such copies are framed by different frames or are a laconic furnace of a glass sheet. Frameless options look very original and stylish, but it should be assessed as careful as possible and acquire such products only in proven manufacturers.
- Separate inserts. In such canvases, glass insert takes only part of the whole structure and can be located at the top or below and in the center.
Today glazed doors are made from various materials. This aspect has a direct impact on the cost of construction. In the modern market there are PVCs, laminated, plastic and wooden models.
The most popular, of course, are high-quality and eco-friendly products from a natural tree. Particularly luxurious and expensive, the canvas look, in the production of oak, walnut, wenge, alder and red. It is worth such products expensive, but it looks unsurpassed and will serve as its owners for many years.
However, acquiring such a wonderful door, it is necessary to take into account the fact that she will need regular care and careful attitude.
Natural wood should be periodically covered with special antiseptic solutions. Without such “maintenance”, natural material may lose a beautiful appearance: refuse, crack or faded. Often in the natural tree, parasites appear, to get rid of which is quite problematic, but if it is responsible to care for the door, then such a problem can be avoided.
More accessible are uncomplicated specimens from materials such as MDF and LDSP. Similar structures are most common. Most buyers choose these options due to their available cost, but the high-quality and original designs such doors can not boast. As a rule, cheap canvases have a template and simple appearance.
Products from LDSP and MDF are wear-resistant and non-mechanical damage.
However, few people know that chipboard plates are toxic, as there are formaldehyde resins in their composition. These additives in high temperatures are distinguished by malicious substances that adversely affect human health.
If you do not want to harm yourself, it is better to get the door from the LDSP class “E-1” or a version, trimmed with veneer. Such instances are safe and more environmentally friendly.
If you are planning to purchase a beautiful but inexpensive door, then you should search original plastic patterns. The main advantages of such products are that they serve for a long time, do not rot and can be painted in almost any colors.
It is impossible not to note the ease of plastic structures. Doors made from this material are very easily and quickly installed. In addition, they are not susceptible to sending and other possible deformations, as they do not suffer from their own impressive weight, such as models from natural oak massif.
Inexpensive plastic door can be chosen to the interior decorated in any palette. The fact is that such a material is easily processing and can be painted in a variety of colors. However, plastic doors are not recommended to be installed in the penetration zone of direct sunlight, since in such conditions they can fad.
Color solutions and decor
Modern doors with glass inserts differ from each other not only by constructive features and mechanisms, but also by external design.
Often these items are decorated with various decorative elements and colorful inserts that are hard to not pay attention.
- Particularly elegantly, models in which there is a decorative stained glass. Similar inserts can be painted in different colors and laid out in intricate patterns.
- Many doors model are equipped with additional Decorative moldings. These components are often decorated with spectacular baguettes, panels, borders, grid or stucco.
- If you are looking for truly luxurious canvases, you should look at the products, Decorated forging. Similar specimens are more expensive, but look very elegant.
- The interior in the style of classics or Provence can be supplemented with double web With a blank, imitating the present window. Such options look not only very original, but also aristocratic. Especially worth noting the chic canvases made in bright colors.
- Fashionable canvases look harmoniously in modern settings With matte glazing. Such opaque models appeared on the market relatively recently and instantly won mad popularity from buyers.
As for the color design of the door structures, then buyers are not limited to. The door can have absolutely any kel. It is very important that she is perfectly poured into the interior.
So, for space in bright and white colors, it is recommended to choose elegant and noble natural colors. They do not necessarily have to be light or pastel. Interestingly and modernly looks like light decisions, in which there are dark doors contrasting with walls and floor. Especially popular today deep and dense gamuts of wenge or contrasting options with black glass.
The last variety of door structures as very attractive will look in the bright living room in the style of permanent classics. However, it is impossible to forget about the options with gorgeous brown mobs that look very expensive.
For an interior, made in a quieter and neutral key, a good solution will be a model with opaque glass, decorated with an intricate pattern or rich doors from a beautiful Milan walnut.
Colored copies with stained-in inserts will look organically exclusively in calm and inconsimal interiors. It is not recommended to install similar doors in a bright and motley atmosphere. The resulting ensemble will look too saturated and eventually start annoying.
What do glass patterns mean?
One of the most popular today is stained inserts in the form of elegant figures and matte glass canvas. Such models have practically no minuses, but create a unique feeling of security and comfortable solitude.
Often door leafs are decorated with colored glass. Similar specimens look organically in the premises decorated in a modern style. Having bright and attractive features, such models are able to easily revive the situation.
Patterned specimens often choose the owners who want to move away from the usual design solutions. Fortunately, modern manufacturers willingly support such undertaking and produce a great many beautiful doors with a variety of patterned additions.
Also stylish and beautiful in the interior looks corrugated glass.
Door structures with such additions are expensive, but possess beautiful sound insulation qualities.
Modern glass doors can be decorated with almost any drawing. It can be a monophonic, multicolored, contrasting or barely released on the background of glass. Pick up the appropriate option today is possible to any interior.
Selecting a suitable door design, you should carefully measure the opening between the rooms along the length and width. Even if the dimensions of this space are standard, and you can approximately call them, it is better to make sure this again. Otherwise, the door canvas will have to be customized under the opening, which often takes a lot of time and effort.
- Regarding the width indicator, the international standard of interroom doors varies in 60-90 cm. Of course, it all depends on the direct type of construction. For example, for angular models most often width is determined individually.
- Door Design Height Standard. As a rule, this indicator depends on the height of the ceiling indoor. Interroom door can reach 190 cm or 220 cm.
Features of structures
Constructions of modern glass doors can consist of a large number of basic and auxiliary elements. As a rule, they all come complete with the door. For example, besides standard sash, all swing structures have additional hinge sets that are necessary for reliable mounting of the canvas directly to the shoals.
As a rule, the loops complete with the door go in the form of simple hinges, the replacement of which is made very easily and quickly.
For doors that fully consist of glass or have inserts from this material, the fasteners play one of the most important roles. First of all, the convenience of the entire design depends on them during its use.
High-quality hinges are able to extend the service life of glass doors, so they must be treated very responsible for their selection.
- If the door is made entirely of glass, then it is better to purchase parts that do not provide for drilling sash. Most often, similar loops fix the existing design with the help of a dense and reliable pressed to sash on both sides.
- In some designs there are such components like hidden loops. Such products are distinguished by the fact that they are absolutely invisible, if you look at the canvas or shoals. These parts are installed in the ceiling and the floor using pins. Such fasteners have several tips that move in different directions.
- Profile of sliding structures has a special roller mechanism with a special wheelbarrow for wheels. The number of guides directly depends on the type of doors. For example, in standard sliding variants (such a coupe), you must install two guides. As a rule, the weight of the canvas is redistributed to the bottom rail, and the top players the role of an additional part. Most often guides come in a set with sash and they do not need to buy separately.
- Sliding door structures are equipped with four rails. Two of them are set upstairs, and two more – down. These details do not touch each other. Only two guides are included with the doors whose sash in the open position goes into special recesses in the walls.
- The radius models have a slightly different (round) form that rails repeat. Such structures can be equipped with one, two or three guides depending on the number of sash.
- There is also a sliding telescopic mechanism. It is designed to install telescopic flaps. In such designs, opening the door, shifted only in one direction. The most common are designs with two guides. Both flaps are connected using a special system.
In addition to fasteners, another additional elements can go with the door, such as molding, various accessories, baguettes, fillets, borders and other similar components. By purchasing a glass interroom door, be sure to make sure in the box of all necessary parts.
How to choose?
Selecting a high-quality door design, pay attention to its coloring, the material from which it is made, as well as product dimensions. Take only such models that approach the style of the main ensemble.
Models with glazed large inserts will look good in the kitchen or in the dining room.
In the bedroom, such options are not recommended due to transparent glass making room more spacious.
If you still want to install such a cloth in the bedroom, then better choose products with corrugated, matte or stained inserts.
Motion specimens with bright color drawings will find their place in modern interiors. The main thing is that the Multicolored Mosaic palette approached the color decoration of the situation.
It is not recommended to install doors with large glasses in children’s rooms. The child may accidentally damage the design, which will lead to unpleasant consequences in the form of a broken insert and wounded Chad.
Beautiful ideas in the interior
- Glass doors look organically in many ensembles. For example, matte sliding structures of large sizes with transparent patterned lines will be perfectly fit into the setting of a snow-white dining area with a gentle brown floor, a white table and chocolate chairs.
- Wenge Color Carga Door with narrow horizontal glass inserts will be harmonized with soft coffee walls, decorated with decorative plaster or relief coatings, as well as a soft compact cream-brulete color sofa.
- Indoor with pastel or white walls, as well as a gentle brown floor, will be perfectly looking for simple designs of the light caramel shade with vertical narrow glass inserts.
- Stylish glass designs with matte coatings, separated by thin transparent lines, can be installed in a light corridor of a pale gray or milk shade.
About how to choose the right interroom door, look in the following video.