Along of the most beautiful and amazing plants are orchids are considered. They appeared on earth a lot of millions of years ago. Increasingly, they can be seen on the windowsill in the houses, because these flowers amaze look with their numerous shades.
It is worth noting that orchids are natural and decorative. In nature, there are up to 30 thousand species of this plant, but specialists do not stop at this and bring new and new varieties. Now you can meet Orchids of almost all rainbow colors. They can be one tone and with different patterns.
Most often orchids are sold in a pot, where there are already all the necessary components for the flower. It is worth noting the following most popular and unpretentious from plants:
- “Purifying butterfly” – this flower of a gentle raspberry shade can bloom almost all year;
- Cymbidium is distinguished by large flowers, often such a plant is bought on the advice of psychologists, as it helps to get out of depression;
- Wanda is the most beautiful orchid, the second name – “Royal Orchid”, it can very often be found in flower shops;
- Mini-phalaenopsis has a variety of color and is in great demand due to low prices.
All orchids can be divided into three subspecies. It is worth considering their Read more.
The palette of this subspecies is striking not only with its beauty, but also tenderness. Especially beautiful mint or turquoise shade. Pretty rarely found beige orchid. To understand what shades are popular, it is necessary to consider them closer.
- White. These are very common orchids that can bloom 3 times a year. Their height can reach 1 meter. The roots of such orchids are well developed, there are practically no pseudobulb.
Such a plant can “live” on the windowsill up to 8 years old. In addition, it is completely Inappropriate in care, Therefore, many newcomers begin to create a flower garden of this subspecies.
- Coral. Most often such shades are obtained by crossing. They refer to the phalaenopsis “Multiflora”. When they bloom, then Remind a cloud created from colors.
The height of the color saw can reach the half-meter, and their number – up to 6 stalks. Small flowers themselves – up to 5 centimeters in circle.
- Pink. There are a large number of species of this plant. Flowers can be very small, and large. In addition, they can be Fully pink, and with small streaks.
Moreover, shades may differ both from below and on top. If the top color is soft pink, then the bottom can be red. At the smallest orchids, flowerons can reach up to 20 centimeters, But they can accommodate more than 25 flowers.
- Green. There is no unambiguous designation of such a subspecies, because the human perception of the color scheme is completely different. And if one seems to be a light green tone, then the other can say that he, on the contrary, yellow.
The only undoubted version is Pistachio. These flowers Possess a pleasant aroma, which can be felt only in daylight.
- Persikov. Orchids with such a tint are very rare. However, those who wish to get them in their collection can get them without problems. Most often these are hybrid plants that have grown breeders.
Almost popularity enjoy orchids of bright shades, such as Fuchsia or Bordeaux. All of them are beautiful and delight surrounding.
- Burgundy. Most often, orchids of burgundy shades belong to such types as Phalaenopsis Black Butterfly and Orchids. Flower shape reminds a little butterfly. Her colors can be from burgundy to dark burgundy. At the tips of petals are often there are small white specks.
Among all orchids should be celebrated Kimono, which is distinguished by saturated wine color with a large number of residences. In addition, quite beautiful and royal raspberry orchid, which differs not only by very large flowers, but also a high price.
- Red. Such orchid is also called “Amoloar”. On her flowers can simultaneously dissolve up to 50 flowers. All of them have the petals of the rounded form.
Such beauty can persist from 4 to 6 months. In addition, with good lighting, red orchids will publish pleasant aroma.
- Orange. It is this color in nature that does not exist, all shades are created artificially. However, there are both orchids that have orange shades.
They may be from gently yellow to brightly red. For example, the Fiery color has the orchid “Cattleya”. It has a delicate and pleasant aroma.
- Lemon. Such orchid has from one to several stems, on which there are pretty large flowers.
The following coloring can be attributed to the dark shades of orchids: it and black, and brown, and gray, and blue, and even brick. Most often this is the creative work of many specialists. Painting is performed using clamps into a plants stem or watering with special dyes.
- Black. Among the black orchids it is worth noting such a variety as “black butterfly” and “fesk tact”. They have fairly large flowers, which in circumference can be up to 12 centimeters.
- Purple. Subspecies with such a tint there are several. For example, “horse phalanopsis” can be attributed to mini-orchids. However, their value is completely different – in the possibility bloom all year round.
Peak falls on the autumn and spring periods. In addition, the bloomon itself has Unusual shade of purple. Its height reaches 30 centimeters. Another feature is survival at high temperatures.
- Blue. In the nature of orchids of this color practically does not exist. There is only one species and can be found only in botanical gardens or in the greenhouse. In fact, such orchids can be either dark, but in this case they can be attributed more to black subspecies, or painted, although in this case the next bloom they will become former color.
- Brown. Such tones are quite rare and look very unusual. Among them is worth noting the orchid “nesting”. This instance brown is not only flowers, but also stems. It looks like orchid not very beautiful, besides it only feeds through the stroke organic substances.
In addition, there are completely unusual multicolored orchids. They can be with small specks or with small dots, pale or too catchy. All shades are obtained as a result of crossing two or three types of orchids. Most often such plants are ordered by catalogs, but no one guarantees that the color will remain the same.
You can find quite unique specimens. It is worth considering their Read more.
- Golden. One of the most expensive flowers is precisely such orchid. Its price comes to 5 thousand dollars per copy.
Its distinctive feature is longevity. However, it starts to bloom only after 15 years. There are no more than 6 flowers on the stem.
- Silver. Orchid with such a tint can be found in nature. It is called cymbidium.
- It is worth noting such orchids as “Dracula”. They have not only unusual shades, but also bloomers that covered with hairs.
Is it possible to paint it?
Almost all people who work in Orangers know which shades are not exactly in nature. That is why it creates copies that are in great demand. They do this in the following ways:
- with watering paints;
- Injection method directly to the stem.
Important! If after buying the flower “transformed” and became lighter or, on the contrary, darker, he can be returned to the lost shade even at home. At home, indoor plants are tinted with the same way.
When using the first method in water it is necessary Fill the selected pigment and well stir it. However, not only flowers will be painted after that, but also stem. So that the color does not come too fast, it is necessary to periodically water the plant with a dye.
To Make an injection For staining, you need to dial in the syringe in the syringe, and then rolling the color. Enough will be one injection. After any of these procedures behind orchids, it is necessary to watch well, because for some time it will be very weak.
Can orchid change the color of flowers?
Changing the shade of orchid is a rather frequent phenomenon that happens as a result of artificial painting. So that this does not happen, you need to look at the purchase, so that there are no paint tracks on the flower. In addition, the shade may be changed as a result of improper care. For example, for a flower may not be enough light, useful substances, or when changing the place. However, as a result of this Color can only be a little lighter or, on the contrary, darker.
It is worth noting that the orchids have become loved in the majority of women, because they attract attention not only with their beauty, but also a variety of shades. So that they please their owners for a long time, it is necessary to provide them with the right care.
Orchid of any shade will be an unsurpassed room decoration if they provide regular care and optimal content conditions.
About how to care for orchids, look in the following video.