Almost everyone has indoor flowers. They bring not only aesthetic pleasure, but also help to clean the air and thereby care about our health. Let us take care of our green friends and create optimal conditions for their stay. And for this you need to choose the right container and place it in such a place where there will be no drafts and heat from the batteries. So, let’s talk about how to choose a wall pot for a plant.
Choose a flower pot
First of all, do not forget that we choose the “house” for a flower in which it should be convenient. But the aesthetic side plays an important role. What parameters must be taken into account when buying a wall flower pot?
The size of this subject must be correlated with the size of the plant for which it is intended. That is, large colors – more, small – smaller. Each time, transplanting the plant, take the capacity for a couple of centimeters in diameter more than the previous one. Adjust the same to the height of the product. The root of the flower must be fully entering the new pot, the drainage layer is at least 2 cm and the desired number of substrate. Try to follow this algorithm: the optimal height of the flower pot is 1/3 or 1/4 from the height of the plant itself. Do not take too large capacity, otherwise the growth will go “to the root”.
In order to choose not only beautiful, but also as comfortable as possible for a plant pot, read the features of the root system of your “green friend”. It is from them that will depend on the form of the product. For flowers with elongated roots, narrow and high pots are perfect, for plants whose roots are grouped – wide and squat. If you are imperative in definition, purchase a pot-universal in the form of a cylinder or a parallelepiped when the top and bottom of the same in diameter or perimeter.
Today in flower shops there is a huge selection of flower pots of any shapes, the size of the material. Classic are considered capacity from ceramics (clay). They won the love of flower water to their environmentally friendly, the fact that they give the roots of plants the opportunity to “breathe” due to their porous structure. However, such pots are rather fragile and notable.
Plastic capacities are also a range of large, they are light, inexpensive. But this material does not miss the air, so in order to avoid roting the roots, you follow the potted pot in the bottom there were drainage holes. Glass pots are not the most common option among flowers lovers due to their fragility and the absence of root air exchange possibilities.
However, for some types of plants whose root system takes part in photosynthesis, they are optimal.
The most, perhaps, unpopular view – Metal pots. In many interiors in the photos, we see the flowers planted in the vest, but it is rather a kashpo. Metal rust with frequent contact with liquid, air exchange in such a pot no, it is heavy and quite expensive.
How to enter an interior?
Now let’s talk about how to make wall-mounted flower pots “chips” interior.
- The stylistics in which the container was made must coincide with the style decision of the interior of the room. For example, in a room decorated “according to the classic”, a glossy black cubic pot will look alien.
- The color palette is also very important. The pot can be merged with the general background of the room, and act as an accent stain.
- If there is not one, but several plants, select the containers for them, combined with each other in color, shape, style, and hang so that the big is below, and smaller – upstairs.
- Liana plants Place the rest above, allowing them to hang them beautifully.
- Purchasing flower pots, do not forget that they should harmonize and with their inhabitants. If the plant never blooms, you can buy a “dwelling” to him, in the presence of bright colors, it is best to “settle” it in neutral color dishes.
We choose solutions
We offer several options for fastening the flower pots on the wall:
- Wooden rack with shelves, on which baubles are adjacent to flowers, consolidate it best on the brackets;
- Decorative grid with pot holders looks very original;
- Shelves, suspended for the rope to the “rod” with holes for the insertion of pots, will look good if all plants will be about the same size;
- Wall baskets are originally and unusual, in which small containers can be installed;
- For a major scorched plant, you can make a suspension box;
- Old metal pipes and shoulders can also be the original colors shelves.
How to make wall-mounted flower pots with decor, look in the video below.