Holding the cultivation of the violet grade “Jan-Caprice”, many novice flowers remain disappointed, as the culture does not bloom in the first years. However, one should not be upset, in this and consists of a variety feature – beautiful lush flowers sometimes appear only on the third or even the fourth year of the life of the plant. In order not to wait for so long, it is important to provide a flower with suitable conditions for its proper development.
First of all, it should be noted that the “Jan-Caprice” grade is not related to the usual indoor violet, it refers to the genus Senpairia. Sometimes in flower growing, this kind of grassy plants is called as “Uzambar violet”, so some lovers of flowers for the convenience and simplicity of the syllable call “Jan-Caprice” by violet. That is how we will call this grade in our article.
“Jan-Caprice” – a plant of an interesting form and unusual color. Flowers have milk-white wavy petals framed by greenish or bronze color. The flower leaves also have a wavy shape, on the edge of the sheet passes white or pinkish. The shelter plate is shiny itself, and its edge has a velvety texture. Than an adult plant, the wider the sheet frame becomes.
Varieties can have differences in the form and color of leaves. For example, foliage can be very crispy, and the flower inside has a brown tinge. Another reason may have a little wavy leaves, and the flowers will be different with a green framing.
The variety has a middle outlet in diameter up to 25 cm. Characterized by very slow growth. The minimum time before flowering – 1.5 years. The very first blooms are characterized by white, with age flowers poured all the more juicy color. The period of flowering period is quite lengthy, one flower is able to hold out to 6 weeks. For each flowering, the appearance of 1-2 blooms, on each of which 4-5 colors. Fruiting, buds do not fall, as the color pains are quite stable.
In order for Senpolia to please the owner with abundant and lush flowering, it is necessary to create suitable conditions.
No wonder the culture received just such a name, she really is a few capricious and picky for living conditions, it is not so easy to achieve good flowering.
- Plant loves light, so it is important to provide him with good lighting. However, do not allow the leaves of direct ultraviolet rays, as it can provoke burns. Light day for violet should continue at least 10 hours. During the flowering period, experienced flowers are recommended to complement the lighting of the fluorescent lamp.
- In the summer months, the air temperature should not exceed +25 degrees, in the winter the thermometer column must be at the level of maximum +20 degrees. If the temperature indicators are exceeded, then the owner of the plant will not be able to witness the bright flowering. Flowers grown in too warm conditions have small buds, fadless coloring, dim boring.
- “Jan-Caprice” loves light loose soil. It is better to buy a universal mix in the store. If the composition is prepared independently, then the soil must be carried out in the oven to eliminate all invisible larvae. The most favorable mixture for violet contains peat, dried moss, sand, leaf soil, coal.
- For landings, choose small containers. In the spacious pot, the variety will not bloom for a long time, since the first flowers appear only when the roots take the entire soil space. For an adult plant, a container with a diameter of 10-12 cm is suitable, for a young escape – 5-6 cm. When choosing a pot there is a win-win tip: Choose a container, the diameter of which is 3 times less than the flower socket.
- In Wiring “Jan-Caprice” needs 1-2 times in 7 days. Recommended Lower Watering. For this, the pot falls on ¼ in a pelvis with water for 20 minutes, then removed, water is poured out of the pallet. After the glasses of the excess moisture, the pot is put in place.
- Of great importance in the culture of culture has humidity. This indicator should be at the level of 50%. Spray the grade “Jan-Caprice” can not, since the gun on the leaves retains moisture, which can lead to loading. To maintain humidity, it is recommended to put a water container near the vasion. A monthly flower needs shower procedures, after which the entire copy is dried, moisture is cleaned with a gentitely sponge.
- It is important to exercise caution when fertilizing plants. “Jan-Caprice” and in itself is distinguished by slow growth, and if it is also reconciled, then blooms can be waiting for many years. Frequency of feeding should not exceed two times a month. During active growth of foliage, nitrogen-containing mixtures are needed. For abundant flowering, potash-phosphate. Experienced flowers are recommended for SENPOLIA Apply “Etisso” complexes, Bon Forte, “Master”.
- Attention deserves and the process of transplanting plants. Every year, the violet needs to update the soil. Before the transplantation, it is important to carefully examine the roots, remove the fired parts, leave only healthy strong specimens. Sections of sections should be treated with chopped activated carbon. If the roting completely struck the root system, then it should be cut off all the roots to live tissue, and then put the flower in the sfagnum moss for the development of new roots.
Violet required to transplant in the spring, but if the plant is affected by pests or diseases, then you should not wait for the spring months.
Diseases and pests
Separately, it is worth saying about diseases and insects that can attack this culture. Most often the reason for the appearance of parasites is the wrong cultivation conditions.
With a flower error, the plant loses immunity and easily attacked by pests.
The most common illnesses of Senpolya “Jan-Caprice” are fungi. These include malievous dew, fusariosis, gray rot, phytoofluorosis, rust. Diseases gives spraying of leaves and reduced air temperature in the room. You can distinguish the fungus on dark and brown spots on the sheet plate, also on the sheet controversy and white flare.
Credit with disease will help fungicides.
Often you can see how the leaves of violets are covered with yellow, begin to fade. These signs indicate overheating or direct hitting the rays of the sun. In this case, it is recommended to place a flower into a cooler and shaded place, and in the future, it is organized for a plant scattered lighting. Also the reason for the unhealthy type of leaves can be the formation of root rot. This disease appears if the culture is to pour. Another sign of rotting is the occurrence of mold.
Credit with a poor will help trimming the rotors and transplanting to the new soil.
From the insects most like to be enjoyed to enjoy sensipoline ticks, triples, notes, nematodes, shield, whitefly. Often these insects are visually noticeable, under their negative impact on the leaves are formed spots, points, web. To prevent pests, It is important to observe the temperature regime, reduce the frequency of watering when the temperature is reduced, systematically carry out the room. To combat insects, the means “Aktellik”, “Intavir”, “Phytoverm” will be effective. For processing, drugs are diluted in water in the proportions indicated on the package
On the characteristics of the variety and conditions of the content of the Yang-Caprice, you can find out, looking at the video a little below.