Aglionma is a challenge plant whose homeland is India. However, the flower grows perfectly and at home, decorated with the most darkened areas of the yard and office space.
Among the entire existing variety of decorative and deciduous plants, it is similar to the aglanium, which is distinguished by the present abundance of varieties. According to the botanical classification, this plant belongs to the family of aroid, whose representatives were always famous for the elegant beauty and the unusualness of their forms. In the natural medium of Aglionma grows on the lower tiers of rainforest, so wet habitat prefers.
Aglionma comes from the countries of the Malay Archipelago and the eastern regions of India, however, today the area is no longer limited to these territories – You can find Aglanoma in Thai Islands, in Indonesia, Cambodia, in the forests of China, Philippines, Vietnam and New Guinea.
To date, a lot of varieties are derived, which are successfully cultivated as indoor plants. Many novice flower flowers are often confused with a diffaneless due to some external similarity, but the latter has more rounded and large leaf plates. The closest relatives of Aglionma are considered Spatiflow, Monster and Anthurium. All they look very impressive, stylish and can decorate any interiors of residential and office space.
Let us dwell on the botanical description of the culture. Aglionma is A teotheloby herbaceous shrub with a reprehensive fleshy stem near the base, which as approached the top becomes slightly more severe.
By the way, in young plants, it is almost invisible in visual inspection, the stem is detected as the flower grows and is found only in adult bushes.
The size of the agolatela is low – in most cases the length does not exceed 40-55 cm, but in a favorable environment, for example, in a greenhouse with a wet microclimate, the plant can be pulled up to 80 cm. The leaves have a variety of color, characterized by a saturated satellite gamut and graphitility.
The color of this decorative culture is not limited to standard green paints, the leaves can be beige, pink, yellow, silver, red and even blue, while the plates are expressed intensive patterns in the form of contrasting strips, stains, zigzags and figures.
The shape of the leaves oval, elongated, can have pointed or heart-shaped edges, often the form of Butterfly. The sheets themselves are dense, the surface is glossy, the central vein is pressed. In artificial conditions, it blooms very rarely, but if this happens, the Aglionma produces a small arrow with inflorescence in the form of a photo of about 5 cm. At the stage of the bootonization, each plant throws up 2-3 colors, flowering can be repeated every 6-8 months. At the end of flowering at the scene of inflorescences, fruits of scarlet and bright orange appear.
Nowadays, there are several varieties of Agronama, although not all are used for room landscaping. This is due to the specifics of the care and requirements of the culture content.
- The most famous variety – Aglionmam changed (changeing). This species combines a group of varieties with the leaves of an oval or lanceal form, light gray and cream strokes, specks, as well as spots are noticeable on the sheet plates.
- Aglionma Ribrant – a smaller shrub plant, a distinctive feature of which are quite wide leaf plates growing on shortened stiffers. Sheets are decorated with texture veins and stained in chaotic order. During flowering, the plant throws only one color, which reaches about 15 cm in height.
- Aglanoma modest – Another low representative of this family, the height of the bush does not exceed 40-50 cm, while the color of the leaves, unlike the rest of the aglaning, is not distinguished by a noticeable multiple. Here are one-photon shades of green. The shape of sheet plates is usually oval, near the edges a little pointed. In May, when creating suitable habitat fabrics. This flower is hotly loved by flower for its ability to clean the air from streptococci, dust and some hazardous chemicals.
- Pretty interesting looks simple (Alpine) Aglionm – This plant is used everywhere to decorate aquariums with low water. Stems grow up to 40 cm, oval leaves, slightly elongated, colors are monophonic. Bloom is observed in April.
- Among the high representatives a special place occupies a curly aglaway. This is a rather unusual flower, a characteristic feature of which is curly branching crown, the leaves are elongated (about 25 cm) with severe silvery streants, thanks to which the plant looks particularly effectively.
Let us dwell in more detail on the description of individual varieties of Aglarion, in demand in indoor gardening.
- AGLONEM “Maria Kristina” – Tall bush with deep green leaves. This plant is becoming endurance, so it can be placed in rooms where artificial lighting is available – in stores, corridors of residential buildings, kindergartens and schools.
- “Tray” – It has small leaves, the length of which is not more than 15 cm, the color is greenish with a pronounced light-silver pattern.
- “Silver Queen” – Aglionmia with this title grows up to 35-45 cm and requires good lighting, since the sheet plates have a gentle silver-bluish tint and in the absence of daylight it will be pale and loss their decorativeness.
- “Pattaya Beauty” – Very exquisite and elegant plant with slender sophisticated stems. The leaves are large, at the center – light gray, and closer to the edges – greenish. In the course of the adults of this flower, the color of the leaves becomes slightly darker, but no less spectacular. This is a rather unpretentious plant, which is quite successfully developing in premises with scarce lighting and reduced humidity.
The lower sheets are falling over time, so adult bushes, rather, resemble palm.
- “Friedman” – One of the highest Aglion, in greenhouses can reach 1.5 m, has wide leaves with wavy edges. Coloring green, but in the center, silvery large stains often appear, and on the edges – dark, almost black specks.
- “Silver Bay” – Very massive bush, like “Friedman” can grow to a meter and even more. The branches grow straight out of the rhizomes, so the barrel is barbed extremely slowly, so the bush retains his puff and density for many years. Large leaves, up to 25-30 cm, oval, at the ends slightly pointed. On the surface of the plates there are light spots, which over time become much darker. A distinctive feature of Silver Bay is considered to be.
At home, such decorative varieties as “Crete”, “Strapers”, Greenlayt, Green Lady, Tricolor, Pink Aurora, Diamond, as well as “Wit Lens” and “Green” San
General rules for home care
Aglionmam loves darkened areas and scattered lighting, which is why it is not necessary to choose the southern windows to accommodate such a plant, where the flower will be granted a bright sunshine. In general, care for this exotic plant is extremely simple, but nevertheless, some nuances should be known.
- Aglionma prefers well-moistened air, optimally that the corresponding parameter is approaching 80%, which is impossible to provide in the conditions of residential premises. To make a flower well, it is necessary to spray it several times a day with a soft water from the sprayer, it is advisable to place a container with water or a small fountain nearby, as an alternative moss, laid out on a pot pallet. From time to time Aglarion is needed a warm shower, only in this case its leaves will always be rich and bright.
- After buying a color, it is necessary to transplant to the new substrate. The fact is that special additives interfere with trade enterprises in the substrate, which in the short term improve the appearance of the plant, but in the future, on the contrary, the state worsen. Its new pet should be placed in a suitable primer – Aglionma prefers land with high air permeability, which include leaf and turf, as well as river sand and necessarily peat.
- With the arrangement of the flower container, it is very important for a particular attention to pay drainage – a layer of claying should be at least a quarter of the total pot. In the future, a young bush every year will need to replant, an adult plant is enough of one update in three years.
- Aglionma prefers moistened lands, but so that there is no stagnation of moisture. Accordingly, irrigation must be moderate, but regular, it is necessary to focus on the state of the earth and the conditions of the flower content. For example, in the cold room, watering should be rare, and in warmth, on the contrary, more frequent.
- For watering it is necessary to take an exceptionally soft dilated water, ideally boiled. If you take water straight out of the tap, the sheet plates will soon cover the spots or start yellowing, it is associated with a high chlorine content in liquid.
- Full plant care requires compulsory applying fertilizers: every two weeks it is necessary to feed your green pet mineral fertilizer with a high content of potassium, phosphorus, and nitrogen. The plant responds very well on the extra-root feeders, for spraying use the same drugs as for introducing into the ground, but concentrations should be lower. It is best to spray a flower a day after irrigation, preferably in cloudy weather either in the morning.
In order for the Aglionma to close as much as possible, she should not be blossoming, you need to crop all the appearing flowerons. Thus, the formation of kidneys is stimulated, due to which the bush becomes more lush and decorative.
This plant is determined at home usually dividing the bush or stalling.
- The first method is considered the easiest – During the cultivation of Agronami, the bush will grow and new proges will appear. They should be carefully separated and placed in a new container. It is advisable to choose strong seedlings with large leaflets and decorated root system. Young flowers after resetting are covered with polyethylene for a couple of weeks to facilitate adaptation to changed conditions.
- Shining – Also a simple way, which is die on even novice flower. To do this, cut the top or side shoots with several leaves and placed in water for rooting. To prevent the appearance of rot, activated carbon add to the liquid. To create favorable conditions for the root formation of conditions, the semblance of a greenhouse should be built and add a little “cornetern” or another drug similar effect. As soon as the roots appear, the plant can be transferred to a permanent place.
Seed breeding will allow a large number of seedlings in a short time, however, the cultivation of a new strong plant will take several years, so such a way is most often used by breeders to remove new varieties.
In the cultivation of Aglarion, the following problems often occur.
- Brown spots on the leaves indicate the content under conditions of reduced temperatures or excessive water rigidity during irrigation. You should put a flower in a more comfortable place, and water will defend.
- Curvature of leaves will be a signal to the fact that the air humidity in the room is clearly small for normal flower life. Try as often as possible spray your pet with water and arrange a shower.
- Yellow leaves with excessive moisture – In this case, the roots begin to rot, and the ground part does not get the necessary water and nutritional trace elements. If you do not change the watering mode, then the plant is very fast.
- From insect pests, the greatest danger for Agronama represent TRIPS, WLL, MATRUSHY WILLS, as well as a web tick. With timely detection of the pest, the rapid restoration of plants is possible, for this, the bush should be labeled in the solution of the household soap, and after a couple of hours to arrange a warm shower. Two or three days after machining, a plant should be sprayed with special compositions from parasites.
Aglionma is a rather beautiful decorative and at the same time an unpretentious plant that is very easy to grow at home. Applying for a minimum effort, you can get a spectacular bush with large bright leaves.
On how to grow agolately at home, see the following video.