When the room is limited, you have to use the subtleties of decorative design techniques to visually change the aesthetic perception of the existing space. In most cases, the largest room of the apartment or at home is the hall. So that he looked stylishly corresponded to the status of the hosts of the house and their taste preferences, the furniture must be comfortable, and the general view of the homely cozy. We equip the space room of 18 kV. m, given the original design ideas, shattered at the style of stylistics.
Living room in 18 kV. M is the typical space of most apartments from the period of Soviet times, including famous Khrushchev. It is mainly a rectangular layout with one or two windows and a standard doorway. In other cases, the room can be passing, its area has a broken perspective, which significantly complicates the arrangement of the room. This forces it to engage in the design of zoning techniques or more significant changes associated with the increase in doorways, the execution of the arch, the expansion of windows.
Excellent if the windows are located on the adjacent sides: there are more lights in such rooms.
If there are protrusions, niches, beveled walls, it affects the harmonious placement of furniture, clearly defining for each furniture item specifically reserved place. Less frequently in such rooms there are archers, podiums are performed, or a room has a message with a loggia or a balcony.
Designer project of this room, whether in a panel house or private building, takes into account a number of tasks of playing design features of space.
In the hall of 18 kV. m It is important:
- Visually fill the space by the scope and depth;
- Make a maximum of light into the room;
- Enter constructive features, giving them the form of functionally important settings;
- Make a ceiling visually above, doorways – wider, windows – more;
- demonstrate the uniqueness of the selected stylistics;
- Do not overload the interior abundance of the setting details;
- Functionally equip every room zone;
- Make a feeling of home comfort.
The stylist of a small hall of the apartment can be issued in a different direction of design. Moderate classic is welcomed, however, in classic directions (neoclassic, Italian style and classicism), it is worth limiting the abundance of palace solemnity and pompousness.
It is important to reduce the amount of gilding in the furniture finish And the abundance of crystal in the suspended chandelier, minimize the plaster stucco ceiling and the massiveness of the furniture of the guest zone. In space 18 square meters there can be no abundance of luxury and cordlessness, especially if the room is narrow or has a small window.
Modern directions of style that focus on functionality are an excellent solution for decorating a small living room. Minimalism, Modern, Bionics, Ar Deco, Brutalism are able to change the perception of the room. These directions welcome the use in the setting of modern materials, metal and glass surfaces. Due to this, the furnishings are harmoniously combined with stereo and video systems, corners of the workspace with computer equipment, making up a composite ensemble with it (if the hall is the only apartment apartment).
Appropriate in the design of the room with an area of 18 squares ethnic and creative design ideas. In the first case, it is often focusing on natural materials and natural tones of color palette. At the same time, often accents of the interior become unusual tables with a stone leg and a glass countertop, woven furniture and wood accessories.
Directions in the spirit of Loft and grunge in the usual understanding are not suitable here, But their stylization is quite appropriate: places trimmed with brick imitation small protrusions or elements of coarse surfaces in the spirit of industrial facilities add individuality to the interior. It reminds the furnishings of the Studio apartment.
The decor of a small living room rectangular, square shape, corner or other perspective can be different design elements.
The most interesting techniques for decorating, in demand from professional interior stylists, today include:
- Art painting of paintings, abstraction, photos in small laconic frames;
- Original statuettes, glass or porcelain figures;
- combining wallpaper by means of different shade, drawing, textures, mixing with other facing materials;
- composite lighting of certain functional sites (racks, shelves, walls, ceiling);
- Combining a hall with a balcony or loggia, giving it a kind of erker;
- application of glass partitions;
- use in the interior of gilding, silver, metal shades;
- Coloring of wallpaper (embossing, gold deposition) and their decoration by special stickers;
- allocating accent places with photographic windows with the necessary subjects;
- Adding to the style of expensive functional accessories (hours, outdoor lamps);
- Using beautiful textiles in the upholstery of furniture, sofa capes, covers, puffs, curtains.
Furniture objects of a small room should not be massive: compactness and lack of personnel are welcomed. At the same time, the legs of the upholstered furniture can be curved, carved. For such a living room, small linear and corner sofas are suitable, compact chairs, puffs and neat tables.
Today, the focus of the attached accessories: on such tables you can place the minimum set of fit things, they harmoniously look at the common background of space, are functional accessories and in some models imply a transformation, which is especially convenient if you need to take guests, arranged tea drinking.
Seas and transformer sofas are picking up to them: if the living room is a single room of the apartment, the sofa will organize a comfortable and comfortable sleeping place.
Beautifully look at the interior of the living room racks and narrow cabinets with glass or mirror facades. With their help, you can visually increase the space, make the room more and lighter. So that the room does not seem to be cluttered, it is better to buy products with Antlesol, removing as many items as possible: this will contribute to the creation of an interior composition.
The video system is better to acquire a standard size by typing into the wall and decorating with laconic acoustic devices from two sides.
At the area of the hall 18 kV. m It is possible to facing walls with wallpaper, plastic panels, laminate, partial imitation of stone and brick masonry. An excellent reception of decorating is the decoration of vertical planes with decorative plaster with the visibility of chaotic smears with a large brush, or another pattern applied with their own hands.
With a harmonious approach to combining materials, it is possible to plan with zoning, in which part of the wall is made in the form of the bottom panel (plastic and laminate), or emphasizing the guest zone (decorative brick or wallpaper-imitation in white, light gray tone). If the walls of the walls are undesirable and seems to be time consuming, you can decorate the walls with different textured wallpaper.
In the selection of the wallpaper material, it is worth preferred by expensive varieties: in the priority of phlizelin, textile options, raw materials with silk screen printing, under painting, liquid and glass. Paper facing of a single-layer type will simplify the interior: the walls are set to the entire setting, it is focused on premium and original texture (plush, velvety, rough).
Choose standing materials with ease of care (allowing cleaning surfaces), sticking and presence of additional effect (refractory, eco-friendly, moisture resistant, antibacterial). This material with a glossy surface is undesirable: preferably a variety with a matte background and a silky gloss, by means of which can be conveyed to the beauty of the pattern and set the desired mood of the interior.
Actual outdoor materials for creating the original interior of a small hall are:
- parquet board;
- Linoleum tile;
- Bulk floor.
The uniqueness of the materials is that they can be combined with each other, allowing you to zonail the space of the hall. So you can highlight the guest, work area or dinner space. Using the combination of different finishing coatings, the possibilities of floor cladding opens with regard to varying degrees of passability and humidity.
Floor finish can be various curly lines, imitation of carpet, abstract patterns. In some cases, a small fill with the 3D effect is performed, which fills the room with a special atmosphere, however, it requires moderation in the pattern and the size of the accent plot (if such a fill will be many, the interior of the room can be overloaded).
With a small space, it is preferable not to overload the ceiling zone, although simple decor elements in moderate quantity and size are welcome. So that it seemed above, it is made up with white. Lighting is played in creating the right atmosphere. It must be composite, near-surface, zoned, consist of central light and additional backlight. One source of light is not enough: you need the main chandelier and auxiliary point lights on diodes with warm flow temperature.
If there is little light in the room, the room is narrow, divided into zones, instead of one chandelier will need two. At the same time, they should not be massive, although light eclecticism is allowed and a different appearance that supports the desired atmosphere of each functional area, given its purpose. For example, for a guest area, the lighting device may be larger, more colorful, for a dining enough laconic model with a closed flappo, or point diodes in two rows around the ceiling zone of this area.
Selection of the color of the situation is the key factor in the interior of the hall. Acid and aggressive tones are not allowed. It is undesirable and monochrome design in black and white style: it is deprived of cheerfulness, to such design it is necessary to add color tones, otherwise it will be uncomfortable in the room. Regardless of the main tone, you need to use white color (in the ceiling facing, curtain textile, window frames and other).
Harmonious popular shades, relevant in the original style of living room design, today are combinations:
- White + beige + chocolate + light wenge;
- white + light coral + cream + wenge;
- White + Beezh + Coffee + Brown;
- cream + amber + white + orange;
- light gray + wenge + brick + white;
- olive + white + cream;
- Pale green + cream + pinkish + white;
- White + bleached turquoise + light sand + amber;
- terracotta + wenge + brown + white.
Popular combination of bright beige tones and brown gamut with additive brown-purple soft shade. Wine and blue color change the perception of the room, such tones are good in the picture of textiles, but upon abundance they deprive the interior of the atmosphere of comfort. Turquoise shade today in the spotlight, especially if it contrasts with a cold sandy or shade of coffee with milk.
So that the living room was more, spacious, and the interior was not limited in design, in some cases combined rooms. If they do not change the regulations established by law, the connection of the hall with a balcony, a kitchen, a corridor, hallway, a dressing room. In each case, it turns out to be enforced to the room, make the placement of furniture in an unusual way, without clinging freedom of movement around. Combining allows you to free a place in other rooms.
Using the space of the corridor, you can equip a small dining area, without reducing the place of passage to other rooms. At the same time, the living room will seem more having and comfortable. Connecting the hall with a balcony, you can give it the visibility of the area of the workspace, a secluded corner for recreation, reading books or sleep. Economy options provide partial alignment solution (expansion of doorways)
Beautiful examples of interior design
The arrangement of the hall does not depend on whether it is a private house, one-room, one-bedroom or more apartment: beauty can be equipped everywhere.
Among the beautiful examples of the style of the hall, there are many original ideas that can be taken as a basis by correcting under your preferences:
- The square room in the sandy tones with a white stretch ceiling, an angular sofa of a similar tone, released against the background of a contrasting wall, having support for the sanding tone of the facing on the opposite side, highlighting the video system and the shelf with drawers;
- By increasing the width of the doorway, you can connect the living room with a configuration room, while making a separate functional area in each corner: a dining area, a guest and cooking zone, distinguishing them with different shades of the color palette;
- The space can be equipped otherwise: the windowsill give the appearance of a written table, adding the working area with two chairs, separating a kind of erker with textile shirms, the guest zone should be designated by the corner sofa to the SwiM. the opening – and the hospitable room with the original design is ready);
- The interior of a narrow room can be played by backlight by placing the center of the hall at the tension ceiling at the center of the subsidiary of the near-surface type with closed ceiling, issuing auxiliary backlight on two opposite walls, decorated with original paintings in laconic frames;
- Imitation Loft looks great with the walls of the walls under the brick at the place of the guest area and opposite it as a panel emitting the TV, while the ceiling and communication elements are originally poured into the stylistics, supplemented with stylish lamps of the desired design.
How to perform the design hall with your own hands, look in the following video.