Indoor plants not only adorn the room, but also heal the air in it, taking carbon dioxide from it and transforming it into oxygen. But to each representative, the flora should be their approach – some required a lot of sun, someone prefers wet twilight and t. D. This article will talk about the Hippeastrum, one of the most beautiful representatives of the flower world.
Hippeastrum – a perennial bulbous plant of the family of amarylline. To date, almost 100 species of this flower are known. The appearance of it before flowering is not particularly beauty – from the bulb, hidden underground, 2 rows are growing opposite each other, approximately 4-5 cm, and long (50-75 cm) of green leaves. During flowering, the plant is transformed. The flowering process itself begins with the fact that the plant shoots up the hollow boom, at the very top of which is formed by the inflorescence consisting of 2-6 beautiful flowers. The color of them is the most diverse – depending on the variety.
Care at home for the hypadastrum, although it does not differ in particular complexity, has its own characteristics. When the plant begins to actively grow – to produce new leaves after hibernation, it is very important to provide it with a comfortable temperature – ranging from 17 to 25 degrees Celsius. To distill choose the bulbs more – They have more reserves of useful nutrients, and therefore, the plant itself has more chances to grow strong and healthy.
Hippeastrum – big light lover, Therefore, the place he needs to pick up well lit, but without direct ingestion of sun rays – they may adversely affect its appearance. Periodically turn the pot with a flower – so the development of it will be harmonious and symmetrical.
If you have at least a small garden or garden, take the flower there for the summer – Believe me, it will benefit him.
What to do if hippeastrum sf?
After flowering, any plant needs special care, because the busting of the flower buds is blooming itself the plant throws all the forces, no exception and hypipers. After the flowers are covered, the bulb begins to rebuild the strength spent hard, it needs your support – the correct mode of feeding and irrigation of the Earth. And yet – you do not need to immediately trim the floral arrow at the base – by this you can run the process of its rotting, which will reinstate and on the bulb. It is best to cut it gradually:
- first of all Remove fading inflorescence, After all, it continues to suck juices from the bulb;
- further measure the approximately the decimeter-one and a half above the Earth and Cut on this height of blooming;
- After the fuels remaining from the previous circumcision, it will completely dry, his remove by simple twist.
Education of new young leaves After removing the arrow will resume, but the process will slow down much – do not wait more than 1 new sheet per month. After you put in order the appearance of the flower, it’s time to take care of it – to strengthen it. To do this, you will have to partially replace the soil – because of the old soil the bulb managed to imagine most of the substances you need. Remove about 3-4 cm soil from above, instead, put a new substrate identical composition (mix the delicate, leafy ground with humus, sand and peat in proportion 2: 1: 1: 0.5: 0.5). After this procedure, you can only water the plant.
To do this, remember several tips of the experienced flower products:
- Make sure that The liquid did not hit the young leaves or bulk;
- Do not use water from under the crane – type it into plastic bottles, let it stand for about a day, two at room temperature, only then water;
- Too abundant irrigation It may lead to the fact that the roots and the bulbs will begin to rotate, so observe the measure;
- If you are afraid to overdo it with water, use the lower irrigation – pour water in pallet pot. Believe me, the plant will be able to pull water from the lower layer of the soil.
Do not forget about fertilizers. Pick up the mode, focusing on the appearance of the plant – if it seems to you emaciated, strongly tired, feed it in 7 days. If the state of the plant almost has not changed after flowering, then enough two feeding per month.
It is more convenient to combine feeding and watering a flower, dissolving complex fertilizers in water. Choosing feeding for your plant, focus on the content of phosphoric and potassium connections – it should be elevated, it is these trace elements that help plants in restoration.
Remember both sunlight – Put a pot with a hypiperum on the windowsill, which is well lit during the day.
The main problem is the absence of flowering, it can be caused A few reasons.
- Too young plant. Remember that the bloom of Hippeastrum begins only on the third year of life, do not wait for beautiful colors from the young, only this year landed bulbs.
- Poor to nutrients soil. This situation is caused by the lack of transplantation of the plant, because the roots of the hypipestrum in a couple of years have time to drink all the most useful substances from the soil. Experienced flowers advise to transplant Hippeastrom at least once every 2 years.
- Irregular feeding or its absence. The plant regularly needs to feed, especially after it hides.
- Insufficient illumination of the location of the plant. Choose for your favorite south side, with a small number of sunny days, compensate the shortage of natural lighting artificial.
- Non-compliance with recreation regime. It is very important to properly prepare the waste of the exotic plant, as well as comply with some conditions during hopiac lamp.
Listen to several useful recommendations of famous flower water.
- Watch out for the state of the soil in the pot – the soil should not disappear. The optimal option is slightly wet land. The lack of water is immediately reflected in the appearance of the plant – the leaves dull and lose the elasticity, and the proudly looked flowers begin to decopline their beautiful heads.
- Strong darkening of the leaves may be a consequence of the fact that the plant is cold. Check the room temperature, and best – rearrange the pot with a hypipestrum there, where warmer.
- Fading the leaves of the hypipersman can be a sign that the plant is preparing for a hibernation. Give land to dry and reduce watering to the minimum value.
- If the color of the plants of the plant is too flexible, try to rearrange it in a slightly shaded corner – It is quite possible, the reason is to overabunday the lighting.
Summing up, one can say one thing: if you correctly care for this wonderful exotic plant, it will delight you with your beautiful flowers not once a year!
About leaving the hypiperm after flowering look next.