Violet or, more correctly, SENPOLIA has long been popular in bedroom flowering. This beautiful flower comes from East Africa and in vivo growing in the Mountain Arrays of Tanzania and Kenya. He received his name from the name of the German Military Saint-Field, who in 1892 gathered seeds of violet in her native region and sent to Germany. There, beautiful houseplants were raised from the seed material and gave them the name “SENPOLIA PHALYCOKOLOGER”, and in the people most often called simply violets.
Spring and summer months are most favored by landing SENPOLIA, when the plant gaining power will receive in sufficient light and heat for at least 12 hours a day. At another time, for example, in November, the light day becomes shorter, so the chances of growing a healthy flower, decrease. However, experienced flowerflowers have special tools and knowledge for landing and further naughting of violets also in the autumn-winter period. In their arsenal there are heaters and phytolamba, which help to create optimal conditions for the growth of SENPOLIA.
Requirements for the pot
From the correctness of the selection of landing capacity dependes the accessibility and appearance of violet. One of the requirements for the growing pots of sensipoly is a suitable size, more precisely, it must be twice as fewer diameters of the sheet outlet, then the growth and development of the plant will occur correctly. The height of the pot also should not be too big, since the roots of violets are close to the surface. In the future, as they grow, it will be necessary to transplant SENPOLIA in a larger plate.
If you plan to plant violets of different colors in one pot, then preference should be given the tank of an elongated form, but not very high and shallow. Flower pots are produced from a wide variety of materials. Violets are most suitable clay or plastic options.
If there is an opportunity to choose, then it is better to plant sensipolia into a clay flame, because clay has the ability to absorb excess moisture.
How to choose the soil?
Violets are very sensitive to the consistency of the soil in which they will grow. The soil must include a certain set of nutrients, and the pH should strive for weakly acid. Also, the land must be loose and well permeable to air.
In the natural medium, SENPOLIA is growing in the ground, consisting of peat, sand, moss, humus, charcoal, decomposing organic substances and a small amount of turf. It is necessary to try to provide violets approximate to such a composition of the soil.
The easiest option is the purchase of finished soil in a specialized store. However, experienced flowers suggest that the purchase of the Earth does not always meet the needs of violets, so it’s best to prepare a substrate yourself.
Soil, taken in mixed forests, under the acacia, hazel, lime, alder or pine, is perfectly suitable for the preparation of soil as the basis. But oak groves should be avoided because tubyl tanks contained in such soil will slow down the process of absorbing the plant of nutrients. An old anthill is also suitable.
Assembled in the forest soil must disappear. To do this, water is poured into the metal pan, forest ground poured on top and warm up on fire for about 15 minutes, sometimes stirring. Water takes a little, it should only slightly moisten the substrate. After the cooling of the Earth, it can be made different additives in it.
There are several main components, the use of which will help bring the substrate to the natural soil for violet.
- Perlit is small white balls with a shiny surface. In the earth mixtures, it is added as a bactericidal component and a baking powder.
- Vermikulitis introduced both in the ground mixtures and in landless. It perfectly breaks the substrate and keeps moisture well. With all this vermiculite remains permeable to the air. It also contributes to the saturation of the soil with the necessary minerals, which, thanks to such an additive, do not wash out. Often vermiculite is used with perlit.
- Add as well sphagnum (Moss), which grows in swampy places, wet forests and near water bodies. In nature, the formation of peat will occur from Sfagnum. He perfectly holds moisture and passes air, absorbs excess salts from the soil. With the help of moss, the soil is acidified that does not contain land. In addition, this component has bactericidal properties. In the earthy mixture for SENPOLIA, you can add both dry sphagnum and fresh, while it is perfectly harvested by the future and stored in the freezer.
- Peat – fertile and porous substrate with a wide range of organic and minerals. For violets is best suited for low acidity, which has low acidity. The use of peat as the only component of the soil is not recommended, as it will dry very quickly. Therefore, it is combined with sand, vermiculitis and perlite.
The ratio of components in the soil may be different and depends on many factors, such as the place of origin of the main soil, the composition of water that will be used for watering, and some others. In the averaged version, the composition of the soil for violets looks like this:
- 1 part of the forest land;
- 2 parts of the peat;
- 1 part of a mixture of perlite with vermiculite;
- 1 piece of crushed sphagnum.
In addition, the composition may include sand, charcoal and coconut fiber. The clear relationship of the components can not adhere to.
The main thing in the soil for violets is that it should be sufficiently loose and breathable, since the dense substrate will lead to the death of the root system and the plant as a whole.
How to land?
Selection of Satpolia at home maybe several methods.
The reproduction of violets is produced in order to maximize the preservation of varietal signs. Step by step landing of SENPOLIA This method is as follows:
- Side outlets are separated from the main bush;
- After that, the loams are placed in a small pot of soil;
- As needed, watering the arched process is carried out;
- After the growing bush, it is transplanted into a more suitable pot.
For uniform and optimal watering of sensipolia often used by wick. To put a landing in this way, the moisture-intensive harness and the punching container below are:
- Fitil in the pot stretch through the bottom hole, leaving about 1/3 outside;
- At the bottom of the tank, it is necessary to pour out a small amount of soil and folded on top of it with a wicklight;
- The remaining soil is poured over the ring and plant plant;
- In the future, the pot with violet is installed in the pallet through which irrigated.
It is possible to grow sensipolia from the sheet in two ways. In the first case, the root system is extended in water. This procedure consists of several stages.
- For planting in the water, a healthy sheet of saturated green color is selected without various kinds of spots and damage. The lower row of leaves for reproduction is not used, and take from the second or third row. The sheet is cut by a sterile knife.
- When the pet is cut, it is necessary for a few seconds to treat with a weak solution of manganese in order to disinfect cut.
- After that, the stem is placed in water and fix it so that the sheet does not touch the fluid. For the extension of the pets in this way, experts recommend using dark glass containers, such as drug vials.
- After the rustling of the roots per 1 cm, the pets are transplanted into the prepared pot with the soil.
Landing a cut sheet into the soil allows you to grow the root system immediately in the ground and among the flower water is considered the most effective way to grow violets.
- To begin with, a sterile blade is cut off a healthy pets of Satpolia from the middle tier, removing it to the side and making oblique cut.
- The stem is then lowered into a weak solution of manganese and allowed to dry or sprinkle with coal crumb.
- Prepared for the landing of the cutlets must be planted not too deep into the cup with drainage and substrate, which is compacted for sheet resistance. If the soil is dry, then it needs to be pouring through the pallet.
- Then you need to organize mini greenhouse. To do this, the cutter with a cushion is placed in a glass of larger and covered with a transparent plastic bag.
- Periodically, the greenhouse needs to be ventilated, opening the film.
The root system of violet is to divide and, subject to certain rules, you can This method propagate the favorite variety:
- at home the root division is produced by violets with strong expanding;
- The plant should not be old;
- It will correctly share the roots of SENPOLIA only at the end of flowering;
- The root system must be absolutely healthy;
- In the svolka must be visible primators of stepsing;
- The root in the usual way is placed in the ground and watering as needed;
- As the steps are growing, they are separated and sit down in a separate container.
Whether fertilizers will be needed?
Is there a need for fertilizers depends on the composition of the substrate used. If the soil is purchased in the store, then it is usually already enriched with the mineral complex and additionally make feeding will be needed only 3 months after landing. Otherwise, the overabundance of fertilizers is able to harm the plant.
For the normal development of SENPOLIY, three main elements are needed: nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
Nitrogen is responsible for the green mass of the plant, speeds up vegetative processes and takes part in the formation of chlorophyll. Phosphorus is involved in the formation of the root system and bootonization. Potassium is involved in strengthening the immunity of violets to the effects of harmful microorganisms. In addition, violets need sulfur, magnesium, calcium, iron, copper, molybdenum, zinc and boron.
If the preparation of the substrate was made independently, then for its fertilizer, you can use special additives, such as superphosphate, organic feeding, complex mineral fertilizers. Each stage of development of SENPOLIA requires the introduction of different substances. A young plant for increasing the green mass is needed nitrogen feeding. Phosphorus and Potassium add to the soil before flowering.
Caring for violets also depends on the season. From spring to autumn, feeding is carried out every two weeks, and in winter it is reduced to once a month.
About how to multiply violet sheet, look next.